It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smallpox Is Not Contagious?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Originally posted by above
www.abovetopsecret.com...

After reading the link provided on the above thread, "Believe it or not, Viruses may not exist at all!" . . .

If you click on the above thread and read the link in the op, "Dr. Stefan Lanka Exposes The 'Viral Fraud' - Pictures of 'Isolated Viruses' Debunked," there is another link to an interview with the heading "INTERVIEW STEFAN LANKA - Challenging BOTH Mainstream and Alternative AIDS Views - By Mark Gabrish Conlan - Zenger's Dec. 1998."

The introduction to this interview is very interesting:

While most people in the U.S. and Western Europe go right on believing that the so-called Human Immunodeficiency Virus [HIV] is the sole cause of AIDS, debate rages even within the alternative AIDS community over whether HIV exists at all. Though Peter Duesberg, Ph.D. -- virtually the only alternative AIDS theorist with any significant public reputation -- continues to insist that HIV exists but is harmless, other alternative AIDS researchers and activists are coming to the conclusion that the virus doesn't exist. The main proponents of this view are Australian researcher Eleni Papadopulos-Eleopulos and her colleagues, who argue that HIV has never been isolated according to the Pasteur Institute criteria of 1973, and therefore it's probably what's called an "endogenous retrovirus" -- a creation of the body's own genetic material that looks and functions partly like a virus, but is not an infection because it comes from the body's own cells.

Stefan Lanka, Ph.D. takes the challenge to HIV's existence even further. A German researcher, Dr. Lanka is usually referred to as a virologist. But that hardly begins to describe his wide-ranging fields of study. Based on experiences in marine biology, biochemistry, evolutionary biology and virology, he's worked out a whole new view of HIV and AIDS. He believes that all so-called retroviruses are actually the body's own creations; that hepatitis is an autoimmune disorder (a disease in which the body is attacked by components of its own immune system) rather than a viral disease; that AIDS has nothing to do with immune suppression; and that it should really be called Acquired Energy Deficiency Syndrome -- AEDS -- because its true cause is a breakdown in the delivery of oxygen to the blood and/or body tissues. Dr. Lanka did a West Coast tour in October and spoke to H.E.A.L.- San Diego on October 20. Zenger's interviewed him hours before that event.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

If HIV were not the cause of AIDS, we would not see a positive HIV titer in all AIDS patients, while never seeing such a titer in non-HIV/AIDS patients.

Basic logic is a powerful tool.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
The Graduate School of Life, Health, and Environmental Sciences - This school encourages scientific study in a few disciplines which enhance human experience and wellness, and which restore and protect the environment. Programs in this school include... life science, natural hygiene, health care administration, nutritional science, electromedical sciences, environmental studies and nursing (for those with an R.N. license already). Generally speaking, qualifying adults who have completed a substantial amount of academic study and have amassed considerable prior credits, but who do not have appropriate degrees for reasons related more to inopportuneness than to lack of merit. For this reason, such deserving adults are provided what the Carnegie Commission on Higher Education in 1970, described as "...less time and more options..." to finish up work on an appropriate degree through CULA. In this school, graduate students focus upon programs in nutrition, life science, natural hygiene, environmental studies, public health, 'new age' and wellness-oriented studies. Graduate students are encouraged to do research and hypothesis testing toward the end that truth about environmental and personal health might become more commonly known.

This is what CULA says about what people with her type degree are qualified to do. Why??

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   

. . . the above thread, "Believe it or not, Viruses may not exist at all!" . . .

Also from a post on the virus thread, is a link to this significant video, outlining in great detail a challenge to the belief that HIV causes AIDS and that AZT is a cure:

Google Video Link

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   

reply to post by Mary Rose

This website publishes Dr Vetrano's article with this foreward from Dr Len Horowitz:

Foreword
by Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz, D.M.D., M.A., M.P.H.

The following article is one of the best I've seen on the topic of smallpox which is currently headlining many news sites. Clearly, this effort to frighten people into compliance with harmful, if not lethal, smallpox vaccination needs to be exposed...

I have written to both Dr Vetrano and Dr Horowitz asking for more information and will post what I find out if I get replies.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
From "Smallpox dangers":

The dangers of smallpox have been hyped for centuries by the medical vaccinators to sell vaccination and make them look better--the smallpox myth props up allopathic medicine. It was also very profitable. Also you can imagine how much power they would have over the population if they knew the cause of smallpox was poverty & poor sanitation, and not germs---it would be end of vaccination and the main control ploy: fear of disease.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

"INTERVIEW STEFAN LANKA - Challenging BOTH Mainstream and Alternative AIDS Views - By Mark Gabrish Conlan - Zenger's Dec. 1998."

From the above:

I already had a somewhat critical attitude when I started studying molecular genetics, so I went to the library to look up the literature on HIV. To my big surprise, I found that when they are speaking about HIV they are not speaking about a virus. They are speaking about cellular characteristics and activities of cells under very special conditions. I was so deeply shocked.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

From "Smallpox dangers":

The dangers of smallpox have been hyped for centuries by the medical vaccinators to sell vaccination and make them look better--the smallpox myth props up allopathic medicine. It was also very profitable. Also you can imagine how much power they would have over the population if they knew the cause of smallpox was poverty & poor sanitation, and not germs---it would be end of vaccination and the main control ploy: fear of disease.

In the above, if you go to the link and click on "smallpox myth," you get "THE SMALLPOX VACCINATION HOAX."

There is quite a bit of information on this page. I can see I have a lot of reading to do. I see two links for disease theory: Pasteurian vs. Bechamp and Sanitation vs. Vaccination.

Also on this page is a hyperlink for "Allopathy."

An excerpt:

Allopathic Medicine is mostly based around patentable drugs (pharmaceutical medicine), with radiation and surgery. Administered by the 'Medical Profession' who are all medical doctors. These medical doctors that will only use the drug company products are called Allopaths, as opposed to the ones who use alternative medicine (non-Allopathic), such as nutrients.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

"Smallpox dangers" . . .

In the above, if you go to the link and click on "smallpox myth," you get "THE SMALLPOX VACCINATION HOAX."

There is quite a bit of information on this page. I can see I have a lot of reading to do. I see two links for disease theory: Pasteurian vs. Bechamp and Sanitation vs. Vaccination.

The Pasteurian vs. Bechamp link pulls up a page that says this:

The Pasteurian monomorphic disease theory is absurd but perfect to propagate vaccination and viral fear mongering. Pasteur was a chemist, Bechamp a 4 times Professor and more. No surprise he was erased from the history books.

GERM THEORY vs. CELLULAR THEORY

If you click on "GERM THEORY vs. CELLULAR THEORY," you get a chart by someone named Walene James (founder of Vaccine Liberation.)

I can't copy and paste this because of the two columns. But this information is so important I'm going to type it.

Here's what it says about Pasteur's Germ Theory:

1. Disease arises from micro-organisms outside the body.
  2. Micro-organisms are generally to be guarded against.
  3. The function of micro-organisms is constant.
  4. The shapes and colours of micro-organisms are constant.
  5. Every disease is associated with a particular micro-organism.
  6. Micro-organisms are primary causal agents.
  7. Disease can "strike" anybody.
  8. To prevent disease we have to "build defences."

Here's what it says about Bechamp's Cellular Theory:

1. Disease arises from micro-organisms within the cells of the body.
    2. These intracellular micro-organisms normally function to build and assist in the metabolic processes of the body.
    3. The function of these organisms changes to assist in the catabolic (disintegration) processes of the host organism when that organism dies or is injured, which may be chemical as well as mechanical.
    4. Micro-organisms change their shapes and colours to reflect the medium.
    5. Every disease is associated with a particular condition.
    6. Micro-organisms become "pathogenic" as the health of the host organism deteriorates. Hence, the condition of the host organism is the primary causal agent.
    7. Disease is built by unhealthy conditions.
    8. To prevent disease we have to create health.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

"Smallpox dangers" . . .

From the above:

The allopathic obsession with vaccinations has led them to ignore the real cause of smallpox mortality--poor sanitation, overcrowding and poor diet . . .

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Also from a post on the virus thread, is a link to this significant video, outlining in great detail a challenge to the belief that HIV causes AIDS and that AZT is a cure:

Google Video Link

Here is a similar video, entitled "Deconstructing The Myth Of AIDS (Gary Null)":

Google Video Link

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

"Smallpox dangers" . . .

From the above:

Smallpox harmless under proper treatment:

If one fact stands out more clearly than another, it is that the case fatality of small-pox depends on treatment. I remember very well, during the small-pox epidemic of 1871-2, reading a letter from Dr. Smedley, of Matlock, Bath, in which he says he regretted to read of the numerous deaths from small-pox. He said : "It is a most harmless disease if properly treated. I have treated hundreds of cases without a single fatality."

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Vaccine Liberation

From the above:

Dr. Campbell proved by 1902 that cimex lectularius, the common bedbug, is the carrier of smallpox.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vaccine damage: American as Raggedy Ann

Raggedy Ann was designed by writer/illustrator Johnny Gruelle. His daughter Marcella became feverish, lethargic, stopped eating, stopped playing and lost muscle control after being vaccinated—'a second time —'for smallpox—'in school—'without her parent's knowledge or consent. She died, limp as a rag doll, at age 13. Gruelle then designed a limp, lifeless doll with a cheerful face—'a sad tribute to his daughter who suffered such a painful, untimely, smallpox vaccination-related death in 1920.

[edit on 7/3/2010 by Mary Rose]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Vaccine Liberation

From the above:

Dr. Campbell proved by 1902 that cimex lectularius, the common bedbug, is the carrier of smallpox.

Additionally:

Even more importantly, Dr. Campbell discovered that the severity of the disease was directly proportional to the general ill health and malnutrition of the patient. He spoke of "scorbutic cachexia" and related it to scurvy, the "disease caused by lack of green food." He said, "the removal of this perversion of nutrition will so mitigate the virulence of this malady as to positively prevent the pitting or pocking of smallpox" (Bacteria, Inc., Cash Asher, Bruce Humphries, Inc., Boston, MA, 1949).

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   

"INTERVIEW STEFAN LANKA - Challenging BOTH Mainstream and Alternative AIDS Views - By Mark Gabrish Conlan - Zenger's Dec. 1998."

From the above:

But, even though they knew that these T-cell tests had not meaning, they were selling them to the market. Beginning in 1977, starting in the United States, it was possible to patent biological entities or biological techniques, so people started to make money out of biological ideas.

Maybe this is the most important cause of wrong-thinking and wrong practices in mainstream medicine today.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by azrael36

Two words.

Naturopathy. Homeopathy.

Third word; QUACK.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Also from the above:

Dr. Lanka: That's it. It was already known by 1965, definitely, that PCP is a fungus. And this was and is the most important AIDS-defining disease. If you look at who comes down with this disease, you see people who are using poppers. What are poppers? Nitrites. And check every dictionary in the bookstore, or the People's Medical Dictionary: what do nitrites do in the body? They oxidize the blood. That means the blood itself is not able to transport oxygen. So, of course, the first cells to suffer are cells in the lung.

Nitrites are transformed immediately into nitric oxide . . . Nitric oxide is produced by the body in very low concentrations in order to control blood pressure, in order to control development. It has to be detoxified by the body immediately, because in higher concentrations it acts very aggressively, destroying everything. This is why the "eating cells" of the immune system, the macrophages, are releasing nitric oxide in high quantities in inflammation reactions: to destroy and digest the bacterial cells.

So if you take up nitrites regularly, or from time to time -- which means huge, excessive amounts of nitric oxide are produced -- it means you start the self-destroying process in your own body, especially in the lungs. You are destroying your lung tissue, and fungal infections are growing on this dead organic matter. . . .

So, if the blood has oxidized itself and the lining of the smallest vessels, the capillars (i.e. capillaries, F.C.], is destroyed by nitric oxide, what's going to happen? Those cells will turn into cancer cells. . . .

Zenger's: So that's your bottom-line answer to the question, "What is AIDS?"

Dr. Lanka: Yes. AIDS is an energy deficiency problem. The "AIDS" term is absolutely misleading because it has nothing to do with an immune defect or immune deficiency. . . . There are very potent treatment options available to reverse those damages caused by intoxification or lack of oxygen, on all various levels.

In my opinion, Dr Lanka's statements make sense.

(I looked up "PCP." It stands for pneumocystis carinii pneumonia. )

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

After reading the link provided on the above thread, "Believe it or not, Viruses may not exist at all!" I'm thinking that maybe "gastrointestinal putrescence" may be one cause for smallpox symptoms, rather than the "virus" variola major or variola minor as alleged by mainstream medicine.

Another thing that is relevant, I think, as I posted on the virus thread, is that Pasteur reportedly said near his death that the important thing is the environment of the person's body - a healthy immune system - in preventing disease.

. . . "Dr. Stefan Lanka Exposes The 'Viral Fraud' - Pictures of 'Isolated Viruses' Debunked" . . .

Maybe a better way of looking at it is not to think of viruses as not existing, but to look at it that there are no (medically relevant) viruses, because that is the expression that is used in the above article "Dr. Stefan Lanka Exposes The 'Viral Fraud' - Pictures of 'Isolated Viruses' Debunked."

[edit on 7/5/2010 by Mary Rose]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join