It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smallpox Is Not Contagious?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4nsicphd

Originally posted by Bedlam
She's a "doctor of homeopathic medicine", that's her degree in medicine that she claims. She's a chiropractor and homeopath. Tells you what you need to know right there, I'd say.

Actually she doesn't even claim a degree in homeopathy in her ad for her clinic. She claims a Doctor of Science degree in "natural hygiene" from City University of L.A., which does not claim to have such a degree program. www.cula.edu...

[edit on 29-6-2010 by 4nsicphd]

I found a site where she listed her "credentials", at least to some degree, and she claims a DC, hMD, DSc and PhD.

The DC is obvious, the hMD is a doctor of homeopathic medicine (didn't know that conferred any sort of MD), the DSc must be the "natural hygiene", don't know what she's claiming a PhD in.

edit to add: I also see some of her followers who say she got her MD in Mexico. But when on trial, she testifies she is NOT an MD. What's up with that.

second edit: And here she claims she's an MD and a homeopath, but not a DSc.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by Bedlam]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Just to be clear I am not in anyway against homeopathic medicine. However I do know that modern medicine (however corrupt it may have become) evolved out of necessity. It did not spring up so fast and become so large because people did not need it. Homeopathic medicine does not save cancer patients nor does ot cure particularly violent and deadly viruses. Without modern day medicinal treatments, such as a tetnis vaccine a simple cut on the finger could kill you.

That being said, do I trust all vaccinations? No. Do I get a flu shot? Well I am only 24 but no I don't. However, I do trust polio, tetanis, and smallpox vaccines. I think the only reason these vaccines work and are not altered or poisoned is because TPTB fear getting these diseases themselves.

I do not think smallpox is caused by overeating. If it was then I would have it and so would all the other fat people like me.

This woman appears to be a crackpot. The OP appears to be one sided and only acknowledging people who can confirm this woman's theories so that's my two cents on this thread.

I do think homeopathics are a healthy alternative to drugs sometimes...sometimes.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

That's interesting.

I have heard about microbes morphing from one type to another. Is that basically what you're referring to?

What i am refering to is this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Cough um cough Bull# cough cough

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbloch7986
The OP . . . only acknowledging people who can confirm this woman's theories so that's my two cents on this thread.

Actually, the OP is only about one article and the thread title is a question mark.

It was intended as a springboard for discussion.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I do trust polio . . . vaccines.

Source:

The United States Centre for Disease Control (CDC) admitted that the vaccine has become the dominant cause of polio in the US today, with 87% of cases between 1973 and 1983 caused by the vaccine. More recently, 1980-1989, every case of polio in the US was caused by the vaccine.

This source also discusses cause, and other issues.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Nice to see someone near my age with plenty of fight left in them.

You are, indeed, my elder so I bow to you and mean you no disrespect.
I'm 2 years younger than you.

Surely you remember what life was like before many of our vaccines.

It may be that living in the deep south made catching a bug easier, I don't know where you were raised.

I am not an anti vaccine radical. I am pro choice in most all matters concerning our health and what we allow to be done to our bodies.

Personally I am currant with all vaccines as I travel to very poor areas here and in other countries.

Since I did have chicken pox as a child I received my vaccine to guard against shingles when I was 61.

I have 4th stage kidney failure. It will be a year ago in August that I was diagnosed.

Since then I have experimented with food to try and improve my health.

At this time I am working on the alkaline/acid diets in relation to bacteria and viruses.

Since I began working with food as a medicine I feel better than I did when I was 50. And my kidneys are functioning better.

I blend modern medicine and natural medicine and hope to get a paper out this coming fall.

Good health and much happiness to you.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

This website publishes Dr Vetrano's article with this foreward from Dr Len Horowitz:

Foreword
by Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz, D.M.D., M.A., M.P.H.

The following article is one of the best I've seen on the topic of smallpox which is currently headlining many news sites. Clearly, this effort to frighten people into compliance with harmful, if not lethal, smallpox vaccination needs to be exposed...

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
LOL it would seem to me that it would be easy enough for Dr. Homoeopathy over here to prove her thesis by "attempting" to infect herself with the small pox virus. She won't though, she'd rather keep the quack train running as long as possible without giving any real evidence. Sort of like homoeopathy in general

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

so if i make a blog and you google it just because i say something does not mean its true.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Well you ignored everyone that refuted this woman's claims. And regarding the polio vaccine, scratch it off the list then. Ill still get a tetanus shot if I'm impaled by a nail.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Well you ignored everyone that refuted this woman's claims.

I'm researching "gastrointestinal putrescence" right now.

The posts challenging Vetrano, personally, I may not get around to researching because I'm not sure it's worth my time. This lady has gone up against Big Pharma and the Rothschild/Rockefeller controlled mainstream medical establishment. She will be smeared.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

No, she will be smeared because she is a quack.
The human body does not store up toxins and undigested food in the colon long enough to putrefy (outside of a condition called diverticulitis). Research "colonoscopy".
Just claiming that as a cause of anything shows she doesn't understand how the body works. Colon cleansing do nothing past the initial laxative stage. The remainer of the time what is produced is the mucus from a normal digestive system, with dark green from bilirubin supplied by the liver. And what ever being "prescribed" to take.
I am just old enough to have received a smallpox vaccination myself, and keep my vaccinations up to date. My third grandchild is due to be born the second week of August, and I will be discussing getting a booster for whooping cough.
Vaccines are not perfect, but nothing in the world is. To claim all vaccines are worthless or harmful because of some (very few) reactions, doesn't negate their contributions. Do you know anyone who had to live through polio, had children damaged by rubella, had a lingering, painful death caused by tetanus? Ever seen a dog with rabies? NO, because vaccines work, and people with some common sense get them.
Smallpox is supposed to be in only two locations.....the CDC and a similar facility in the (former) USSR. They are kept frozen and very secure. To release it, perhaps as a weapon, would kill billions of people all over the world. It's kept, just "in case" and as a measure of security and research should a similar virus emerge. Pray it doesn't.
I would get any vaccine that becomes available and sit back and watch natural selection in action as disease kills the people who don't.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

The posts challenging Vetrano, personally, I may not get around to researching because I'm not sure it's worth my time. This lady has gone up against Big Pharma and the Rothschild/Rockefeller controlled mainstream medical establishment. She will be smeared.

So, this "establishment" magically gave her horrible credentials and made her lie about being a doctor?

Are you sure it's the "mainstream medical establishment" that's being controlled here?

[edit on 6/30/2010 by VneZonyDostupa]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by above
www.abovetopsecret.com...

After reading the link provided on the above thread, "Believe it or not, Viruses may not exist at all!" I'm thinking that maybe "gastrointestinal putrescence" may be one cause for smallpox symptoms, rather than the "virus" variola major or variola minor as alleged by mainstream medicine.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

its especially dangerous because the virologists in the USA have actually infected monkeys with smallpox which proves that the virus could make jumps from human to animal and the one they created had a a mortality rate of 100% and who knows what other countries have done with the disease.

on a side note, i love richard preston and i'm a fan of his sci fi novels and he did a good one about smallpox called the Demon in the Freezer.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

After reading the link provided on the above thread, "Believe it or not, Viruses may not exist at all!" I'm thinking that maybe "gastrointestinal putrescence" may be one cause for smallpox symptoms, rather than the "virus" variola major or variola minor as alleged by mainstream medicine.

Please explain, then, why inoculation with variola family viruses causes nearly 100% immunity to small pox. While you're at it, explain why all smallpox patients had a positive titer for smallpox, while patients without smallpox do not.

[edit on 6/30/2010 by VneZonyDostupa]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Another thing that is relevant, I think, as I posted on the virus thread, is that Pasteur reportedly said near his death that the important thing is the environment of the person's body - a healthy immune system - in preventing disease.

Again, my understanding is that vaccinations are not useful - instead they are harmful. The subject is huge and members will have to do their own research on it.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   

This website publishes Dr Vetrano's article with this foreward from Dr Len Horowitz. . .

I have been in contact with the website about more information about gastrointestinal putrescence and why they posted the article. They have forwarded the question internally and I will post anything they email me if they get back to me.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Another thing that is relevant, I think, as I posted on the virus thread, is that Pasteur reportedly said near his death that the important thing is the environment of the person's body - a healthy immune system - in preventing disease.

If my memory is serving me well, I learned about this statement made by Pasteur by viewing a video of a presentation by a person named Desiree Rover. This lady's young son died after being treated for cancer. Desiree believes her son died from the treatment for cancer, which he acquired from being vaccinated.

The video is entitled "George Green, and Desiree Rover, at 'State of the Planet': a Ground Crew Amsterdam Conference."

The presentation begins at 2:30.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join