It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witness of subliminals in the media

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Ok well here goes

Me and my friends our in Canada, and were watching television when we stumble upon a Channel playing the Canadian National Anthem. It was one of those anthem videos where they show images of the country while the anthem is playing. I bet most of you are familiar with what I�m talking about. Well anyway, were watching the video and our puzzled wondering why they our only showing only 2 images of Niagara falls and the peace bridge. Were thinking to ourselves why is the video repeating these 2 dull images over and over. In our heads were like �This video is making Canada look so pathetic�. Well then the playing of the American anthem comes on next and we see this fighter jet and its such powerful music of the American Anthem. There was such a huge difference between the 2 anthems. The Canadian one just has a sad sounding instrumental, dull images while the American Anthem had amazing pictures and a very powerful music in some deep type of singing voice. This is a stupid comparison, but the voice sounded like the soldiers in the wizard of oz going �Oh whee ohh wee ohhh ohh� (Sorry that�s what comes to mind) This is when the strange part kicks in��me and all my friends got dazed into the playing of the Anthem. We all just sat their silent and watched the anthem. While I was in that state I had the thoughts that America is such a great country and we should fight for them. Every single one of my friends in that room was thinking the exact same thing! Most importantly after the video clips the logo of Fox Station came on.

Somebody should find this video and do the research��it came on around 2-3 in the morning on the Fox Network

I wish I were lying, but this story is 100% true.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Anybody have any opinions on this topic?

I've mastered myself to respond to subliminals that why I was 100% sure after hearing this video. It really leads me to the question why the government would resort to such low means........desperate people do desperate things, which means something imense must be on the way....... Real scary

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
what channel?
i'm in canada

what do you mean by the peace bridge? do you mean the confederation bridge? that would be a canadian symbol, cause peace bridge doesn't ring a bell

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I saw something that appeared slightly subliminal, to myself atleast. I was driving by a church and looked at the sign out front. It said Worship 12:00 AM. but the 2 was backwards and a 0 was missing..

To me it read Worship 1S:0AM = Worship Islam... kinda wierd, probably nothing.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The American Anthem you are talking about is always shown like that, ive seen it many times before because i stay up late quite often. That same one has been running for years. Although you might have a point, i highly doubt that a news network would run that just to influence you to be pro-american.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
jrod: I think I understand how strange this would sound. It would be like us hearing the Mexican Anthym from where we are at just after hearing the U.S. version.

The Question: Do you guys live near the border? They may be 'trying' to cater to both audiences of both nations. If not, then that is really weird.

[edit on 6-7-2004 by Crysstaafur]

new topics

top topics

join