It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Show Up In Netherlands Crop Circle - PHOTOS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Okay, the reason why I post this is because of my skeptisim. So I am looking for someone to evaluate these photos.

Have the been photoshopped? Or are they genuine?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9b9907dc427b.jpg[/atsimg]

There are several more interesting photos that can be viewed here:

Crop Circle Connector

x

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Could they see these at the time or was it only after they veiwed them they could see them?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Hmm, interesting!

Here is the description of the event for anyone who doesn't feel like clicking the link:

While at his home in southern Holland Dutch medium Robbert van den Broeke has again, as in the past (see: www.bltresearch.com...), suddenly become aware of a strong "energy" which he has learned indicates a new crop circle is occurring somewhere in his general area of Holland. At about 1:00 am, while still at home, he "saw" in his mind's eye a clear image of what the new formation would look like and also clearly saw a street sign, which he recognized. He called his neighbour, Ellen (who has a car), & together they drove several miles to the area Robbert had "seen," and did eventually find the new formation in a field where none has appeared before:

The next day Robbert and his friend Roy Boschman, and many other Dutch crop circle enthusiasts, went back to the field. While Roy was busy trying to document the new formation, Robbert walked away from the crowd, down to the far end of the circles--accompanied by another good friend, Stan. Both Robbert and Stan then saw (with their eyes) a "blue mist or aura" and Robbert began to take photos. Just as occurred last summer (see: www.bltresearch.com) "UFO" images began to appear in the shots--13 of them in a row--all around Stan. In many Robbert is no more than 3m away from Stan and in all the shots Stan is looking squarely at Robbert.

How very interesting! It is very hard for me to believe that a human could develop a special sense for detecting the energy of a UFO and be able to pinpoint where said UFO would create a crop circle. If this astonishing ability could be tested further, it would be of great help in determining the authenticity of the event and the photograph!

About the photographs themselves (the rest are on the website), the UFO would have be quite small for it to be real. Also, the reaction of the man seeing this event seems odd to me. If I were in his place I would be much more surprised!

They look a bit 'added in', in my opinion. I cannot say for sure though!

I would love to hear other people's opinion about this case.

Thank you very much for the thread!

Kind regards

---

Edited for spelling

[edit on 29-6-2010 by Hitotsumami]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Bird.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Either the guy in the photo has the longest neck and head on record or this is photoshop. Look at the guy in said picture, then look at the proportions of his body. The neck head section does not correlate with the rest of his body at all. On top of that the said UFO consists entirely of the man in the pictures clothing color. I seriously doubt it is some highly advance cloaking technology before someone mention that as a possibility.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
No.. definately not a bird.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/652c60f8faf6.jpg[/atsimg]

I hope someone with photo editing software can examine the photos for authenticity.

Photo Source

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Hm, interesting!

It looks to very well be a bird after all. I wonder why a bird would be flying so close to the camera and the people though? And how the photographer managed to get 6 photographs of it in flight that quickly?

Kind regards

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Yea okay..photoshop or whatever, It's definitely not a UFO.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/652c60f8faf6.jpg[/atsimg]

I hope someone with photo editing software can examine the photos for authenticity.

Photo Source

Yeah, that one just looks like a bad edit.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
No doubt it´s 1000 miles long Ashtar Sheran lightship.
Galactic Federation of Light is coming. Run for your lives!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Thanks to photoshop, paint shop pro etc...You can filter, colorize, polarize distort all you want in the "investigative" process. Once a photo is on the web, it's authenticity can NOT be determined. Also, you can not believe what you see in pictures on the web anymore either. Video is quickly evolving to this state as well.

Looks like an amateur photoshop job to me.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
let me have my attempt to debunk this pls :p

next is an enlarged image (done with photoshop) from the area around the guys head. I didn't change anything on the picture.

if you look close you can see that the transparancy of the ufo's 'aura' is worked around the head very sloppy without bothering about the parts of the background next to the head. The transparancy isn't equal in all parts of the aura (unless the ufo's cloking device was indeed broken, as someone mentioned above)
You also see a clear line where they cut off the picture of the 'ufo'
Also you can see a clear difference between the pixels of the head and the pixels of the ufo, meaning that these are two different images.

if you do the test yourself and enlarge the image so big that it doesn't fit your screen anymore, then you see it much much clearer.

[edit on 29/6/2010 by GypsK]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Robert has been proven to be a liar, if I remember right.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
It may be a water drop on the kodak lens deforming the environment

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington

Photo Source

Can not be done. Impossible unless an original unaltered image is obtained. That means, raw footage straight from the camera. This photo has gone thru editing software.

Enlarging image, guessing, etc is futile unless you are dealing with the original raw image.

[edit on June 29th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I believe this to be photoshoped (most likely did a layer of an object that looked like a space ship, a toy perhaps). The object is too small and there would have to be some really tiny aliens in there to make crop cirlces. Also the crop circles here are just circles - no intricate patterns like we see sometimes. Along with the other evidence that you great ppl have provided here I call it Fake!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zmurfix
No doubt it´s 1000 miles long Ashtar Sheran lightship.
Galactic Federation of Light is coming. Run for your lives!!!

I lold

its the federation of light! RUN AWAY!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

not unless you clearly see the editing mistakes, then there is not much to guess about

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by GypsK
reply to post by greeneyedleo

not unless you clearly see the editing mistakes, then there is not much to guess about

You can not analyze a photo that is not in original form, as this photo is not - as you can see by the text added. It has already been thru an editing program - therefore its very possible the image is edited in. But it also could be a bug blurr, a water drop, etc.

Enlarging images and seeing pixel issues does not always prove something is photoshopped.

[edit on June 29th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
We now Robbert van den Broeke here as a faker. Nothing to do with paranormal or something else.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join