It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific proof of God?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
To OP: Here's a question for you. If you are conscience of the idea of a bigger "God", cannot this God be conscience of that fact that you exist?

How is it that you, who are no god, can contemplate the idea of their being a God, and at the same time, wonder if God is aware that we are. That is, we have the conscience to think of him, but he has no conscience, or he doesn't have the thinking ability we have to think that we might exist?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by IamBoon

well the reason the idea of god exists, were the historical claims that ancient ancestors all over the globe talked, wrote, painting of "creators"

and one has to think, if the case that physical entities were present during these biblical times is true it will explain many unscathed questions.

im not saying one should be a dreamer, but to really scoff at the coincidental similarities that every group of people talked about creators from the heavens, stars and have taught them many advancements. How can the Aztecs, Ancient greeks, Christians, Chinese, Egyptians all have formulated a similar concept of Gods from the sky

historical events can count as evidence too.

and to be clear, i believe the God that created the universe and primitive life is not the same God that created Humans and their complexities.

the true question however always lies in the concept of how existence started.

If God was the energy that made it all possible, where did God start?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
OP, I feel I have a great amount of knowledge of this subject. Maybe I can bring some things to light.

All that is, and all there will ever be, is God.

You are a part of God, and the energy you consist of is a part of God.

The reason that you are not aware of every bit of energy that you consist of, and every bit of energy in existence, is because you are only a part of God and not all of God.

The reason that God IS aware of every bit of energy that you consist of, and every bit of energy in existence, is because God is All of it, not just parts of it like you.

So every bit of energy, every action and reaction, is experienced by God, the All.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by eennoo]

<< 1  2  3   >>

join