It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Resolution Sattelite Images

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

High Resolution Sattelite Images

www.bing.com

NOTE: To view high resolution birds eye view, you must try the beta version. (Bing United States) it can be found on the right side of the page.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.bing.com

EDIT: It sucks you cannot view Area 51 in birds eye view, i wish there was a hack.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by kellerman]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I have looked at Bings birds eye view heaps of times, i have seen Air Force One, Marine One, Plant 42, CIA Headquarters, NSA Headquarters, Edwards AFB, Bob Lazar's House, Fort Bragg, CIA Front Headquarters and more. What do you think on this ? have you found somewere insteresting ?? I was looking at one post about the alleged Omega Agency (not the one of the movie) it said its headquarters was located at Langley AFB, I viewed a lot of the base, and its air battery's.

Here is a coordinate just paste this in and view it on Birds Eye View 34° 37′ 48″ N, 118° 5′ 4″ W

www.bing.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Okay, what the heck?

I look up my house on Bird's Eye and I see a white car in my driveway. I haven't had one in over two years.

Ten minutes later it stuck me to go back to Bird's Eye to check for a date on the photo, now it's a DIFFERENT photo with no white car.

Switch to aerial view, then back to Bird's Eye, the white car is back.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Is this supposed to be better than Google Earth?

How do the two compare?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

It is just a typical Bing Vs Google type thing, but i prefer Bing.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Bing's pictures are even more outdated than Google Maps. I looked at my former place of employment to see it circa three years ago on Bing. My reference point is 23000 Eureka Rd, Taylor, MI, 48180.

Also, Google Maps seems to have better resolution when zoomed in all the way on aerial view. I used Detroit Metro as my reference.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Images from my local area seemed to be the same as Google Earth's. No bird's eye view for my local area either.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kellerman

Haha...yes...my son's tricycle is in the driveway, and all the trees are saplings. He's 20 now and the trees are 40 feet tall. Guess my house isn't too important.

top topics

join