It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help Gulf Evacuees

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Help Gulf Evacuees

www.rense.com

To help facilitate action on behalf of the Gulf Coast resident evacuees, a Message Board forum has been created at: pub47.bravenet.com...

Note it is brand new, just started. There are literally no posts yet on it, so check back frequently!

There you can:

MEET A GULF COAST RESIDENT WHO NEEDS ASSISTANCE - This is the category where if you actually are a Gulf Coast resident you can introduce yourself, describe your situation, and ask for assistance. Note if you post contact information, please be careful!

OFFER TO ASSIST A GULF COAST RESIDENT - Th
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
When should I evacuate? (Orlando)
Question about a possible blow-up, evacuation.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
[Hey guys, first post... Please have understanding for my poor tech skills.]

I came upon this article and wanted to post it here. I know that alot of the ATS community are aghast at the oil pouring out into the Gulf. Some want to help in some way but don't know how, some of you live down there and don't know what to do, whether to evacuate, where to go. As the article states, they want this "to go viral", I just wanted to point this out to people who may want to help/feel that they need help.

www.rense.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
wow that forum is really badly laid out and will likely go nowhere. Sad to see that such a great idea has been taken by someone with below average dev skill. That website is about to become infested with bots.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

What evacuees?

Also, where can I find an address to send money for saving the natural habitat of the unicorn; that being an ATS users mind.

top topics

join