It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about universal civilizations, biblical lords, and ancient Super Civilizations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Is the Biblical Lords, and Civilizations like Atlantis, Lemuria, and Mu as well Underground and Underwater civilizations are in fact have technology level are at least Type 1 Civilization?

Trust me! they all are Very-Very real

[edit on 29/6/2010 by masonicon]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

What would you considered type 2 civilization masonicon??? And are Earth aboveground humans with this type of technology considered secret societies and I dont doubt they are real my friend especially with you being able to post with us!!!!
2nd

[edit on 6/29/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

What would you considered type 2 civilization masonicon??? And are Earth aboveground humans with this type of technology considered secret societies and I dont doubt they are real my friend especially with you being able to post with us!!!!
2nd

[edit on 6/29/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

I'm not just talking about Type 2 Civilizations, I'm talking about any civilizations from Type 1 Onwards!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Got you masonicon, I just had a little misunderstanding when reading your post at first. But I do understand many on here my not speak english on a fluent level especially if you are from another location where english may not be the primary language. take care

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
This is one of the ten commandments

4 "You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.

What could be the reason for us not to be allowed to make an idol.
Well I get that part cause the lord God is a jealous God. But from the heaven and the waters below ?

[edit on 6/29/2010 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon
Is the Biblical Lords, and Civilizations like Atlantis, Lemuria, and Mu as well Underground and Underwater civilizations are in fact have technology level are at least Type 1 Civilization?

I trust you. I have a question though. since you know they are very-very real, why you ask what level of technology they have/had?

If you ask me, I'd say at least type 2 (type 3 on Sundays!)

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maegnas

I trust you. I have a question though. since you know they are very-very real, why you ask what level of technology they have/had?

If you ask me, I'd say at least type 2 (type 3 on Sundays!)

they have Free Energy technology that may more than sufficient to gains Type 1 civilization status and beyond

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

My question when the topic of super-advanced civilizations comes up is and always will be: Where is the evidence?

We have evidence for Egypt, Sumeria, even for nomadic peoples and tribes that left very little physical evidence behind. So where are the advanced technologies being found by archeologists. Yes I know there's a few compelling examples that the ancients were intelligent folks (the Antikythera device springs to mind) but that's hardly evidence that they were once just as advanced or even more advanced than we are today.

There is the idea that these advanced civilizations like Atlantis and Lemuria both sunk into the ocean and are now lost forever but if they are forever lost than why bother speculating on just how advanced they were? If we don't have evidence that these places literally existed than we certainly can't judge how advanced they were compared to us. They're hypothetical at best.

I'd love to find out these places existed but I really don't hold out any hope. Real archeology will continue to dig up forgotten civilizations though, just that I doubt they will have anything to do with Atlantis, Lemuria, supernatural forces, aliens, crystals or any of the other stuff that gets touted.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

My question when the topic of super-advanced civilizations comes up is and always will be: Where is the evidence?

We have evidence for Egypt, Sumeria, even for nomadic peoples and tribes that left very little physical evidence behind. So where are the advanced technologies being found by archeologists. Yes I know there's a few compelling examples that the ancients were intelligent folks (the Antikythera device springs to mind) but that's hardly evidence that they were once just as advanced or even more advanced than we are today.

There is the idea that these advanced civilizations like Atlantis and Lemuria both sunk into the ocean and are now lost forever but if they are forever lost than why bother speculating on just how advanced they were? If we don't have evidence that these places literally existed than we certainly can't judge how advanced they were compared to us. They're hypothetical at best.

I'd love to find out these places existed but I really don't hold out any hope. Real archeology will continue to dig up forgotten civilizations though, just that I doubt they will have anything to do with Atlantis, Lemuria, supernatural forces, aliens, crystals or any of the other stuff that gets touted.

When it comes to ancient super-civilizations, all that we get for now is Out-of-Place artifacts because those artifacts are somewhat high-tech objects that lucky enough to survives ravages of time and there's an ancient Egyptian mummy with computer chip implant that probably the hardest and only evidence that some ancient people have computer technology and contary to what mainstream theories have, last ice age won't hampers civilized society to exist when sea level is much lower than today

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

How can we trust you when you're asking US about them?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Sorry! double post!

[edit on 1/7/2010 by masonicon]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

When it comes to ancient super-civilizations, all that we get for now is Out-of-Place artifacts because those artifacts are somewhat high-tech objects that lucky enough to survives ravages of time and there's an ancient Egyptian mummy with computer chip implant that probably the hardest and only evidence that some ancient people have computer technology and contary to what mainstream theories have, last ice age won't hampers civilized society to exist when sea level is much lower than today

WHOA WHOA WHOA
What ancient egyptian mummy with a computer chip?
This sounds like you've been reading weekly world news.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Here is my take on things although I will get flamed for taking a Bible standpoint, but its something to think about. How far have we come along in the last 200 hundred years or so?? A lot right. Well according to the Bible before the flood people had very long lifespans (hundreds of years). If we have come this far in a couple hundred years, how far along would ancient people have come living for 500 or 600 hundred years. Just something to think about. And thats not even counting whatever civilization there was before the Bibles version of creation. You dont have to agree with my history but its easy to see how far a group of people can progress in a few hundred years, how many times has this happened in earths history?? Probably a few times!

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
In this thread, I'm not just talking about ancient Super-civilizations, I'm also talking about Underwater, Underground, and Extraterrestrial civilizations in the present day and beyond

[edit on 2/7/2010 by masonicon]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Double post again!

[edit on 2/7/2010 by masonicon]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Every now and then, someone posts something, with the most absolute of certainties, about ancient (and the more ancient the better) super advanced civilizations and their alleged accomplishments. What is missing in each and every one of those posts though is proof! It is one thing to claim whatever one wishes to claim and a completely different animal to prove that their claims hold even a drop of water.

So, do we have ANY proof, tangible proof, about all the super duper achievements of these super advanced ancients?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
It's hard to take any post seriously when it refer to "Lemuria" as a civilization. Lemuria, as a continent, was only a hypothetical construct made in the 19th c. as a means of explaining the spread of certain species, and has since been widely discredited. Not that Mu and Atlantis are any less hypothetical.

top topics

join