It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were Kennedy and Byrd murdered?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
They both died just before important votes on major policy changes, health care for Kennedy, and Financial Regulation for Byrd. Because of their deaths, sufficient votes to pass the legislation were, or are now, lacking.

William Casey, ex CIA chief also mysteriously died just before testifying about Irangate.

And anthrax attacks were targetted against Democratic lawmakers, like Tom Daschle, who were planning to vote against adoption of the Patriot Act. After the attacks, they changed their votes to Aye.

If you know of other "timely" deaths, please let us know.

There just seems to be too many coincidences in Washington.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Yea, he was pretty freaking OLD! So was Kennedy. I don't think that they were assassination.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
"they" secretly plotted their deaths then patiently waited 80 plus years to enact their evil plan. "They" are so cleaver.

No, nobody killed them. Ted Kennedy outlived his lifestyle. I hope to be so lucky.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I hope its a serial killer taking out demoncrat senators in off year elections. Don't kill the ones being knocked out this fall.

The way the entire House and Congress has screwed Joe American, they should all be hung for their treasonous actions and their collective lack of action in defending the Constitution.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Lomillialor

yeah there was this guy Named Jesus and his friends...

For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west-Matt24.27

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
What did the killer do? Walk up behind Byrd and yell BOO?

Cmon, the dude was older than DIRT!

He served through 13 presidents for crying out loud!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Yes, there are a lot of coincidences in washington when it comes to old people and dieing...pretty crazy huh?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
They were Senators. During a lot of the year, there is an important vote on something coming up.

The 'tree' metaphor for describing our government, 'three branches,' is the most famous, and used in the Constitution even. But consider also the 'ring' metaphor, as in a 'three ring circus.'

During Obama's administration in particular there hasn't been much of any sort of lull in the legislative ring of the circus. They are always doing something big or building up to it.

Originally posted by network dude
No, nobody killed them. Ted Kennedy outlived his lifestyle. I hope to be so lucky.

Kennedy was pickled alive by alcohol. Byrd managed the same thing with piss and vinegar.

I mean seriously...lots of people have been wishing these old bastards would just drop dead already for decades, Byrd especially. It must have been one of those cleverly very patient plans...let's bump him off in the prime of his 90s.

Hey, sorry West Virginians, I know you guys needed somebody to bring home the bacon, more than most states, but ugh...what a creep, and we couldn't know the half of it I bet.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Old people die all the time. Anyone who lives past 70 is often just living on borrowed time.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11andrew34

Originally posted by network dude

Kennedy was pickled alive by alcohol. Byrd managed the same thing with piss and vinegar.

that term is used a lot around these parts. In fact, my wife has an aunt we call Miss Piss'n vinegar. Thanks for the smile.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Old or sick people dying?

Well, it would be dumb to kill off someone young and healthy because then the conspiracy would be clearly evident.

It's not that they are old or sick, it's that they suddenly died just days before critical votes.

In an era of evenly divided gvmt where one vote makes or breaks an important political endeavor, the last resort way to secure victory would be to kill off just one old or sick political opponent.

Their deaths are not the first time convenient things have happened just before important votes or court events. Again, William Casey died under mysterious circumstances just before testifying against BushSr. And Anthrax attacks appeared designed to sway Democratic votes for the Patriot Act.

And then we had that BushJr email engineer who died a few years ago in a plane wreck just before testifying his involvement in missing emails?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Lomillialor

Byrd died from Old Age,He was 92 years old. Ted Kennedy had end stage brain cancer. I don't think either of them were done away with.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
How ridiculous can you be? 2 old men die, one with end stage brain cancer who we watched deteriorate in public over the past few years and the other served longer than Strom Thurmond. You think they were murdered? Lol. God should have taken them out long ago.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
You may have something regarding Dashcle but the others, I don't think so.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Murdered? No. I prefer the term "struck down".

On the other hand, maybe they finally got around to reading some of the legislation that the passed in the last year. Big shock to the system.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Some angry, violent prone people here evidently.

It's easy to see this kind of anger is present all the way to Washington DC even in our elected officials.

For some reason, certain groups are foaming at the mouth with hatred, though it isn't because of policies of their political opponents. No, minor tax and reform issues aren't justification for Hitler like paranoia, and the debt after all was created almost entirely by the last three Republican presidents (even most of the current deficit is due to wars and prior tax cuts) in place in 2008.

Most angry people probably should look in the mirror and realize the politicians they themselves supported since around 1980 are the ones who created the mess we are in, not the opposing party.

This hatred and sense of polarization is precisely the kind of mindset necessary for political assassinations to occur in the first place.

Then when trillions of dollars are at stake, and when some people believe foolishly that reform minded people want to redistribute that wealth (instead of just wanting to stop predatory business practices) we have the motivation to act violently to achieve political goals.

Political violence has occurred throughout history in all countries. No reason to think it might not happen now in America either.

William Casey also died of sudden brain cancer, same as Kennedy. Their conditions became apparent as important political events began to unwind. They died just days before they needed to (in order to prevent important political shifts to occur).

Look up the October Surprise as it regards to Irangate and William Casey's strange death.

How convenient Kennedy dies just days before he is able to vote on the issue most important to him.

And Byrd, well, he just needed a teensy weensy shove toward eternity to get his critical vote eliminated. The perfect target as no one would suspect a 90+ year old fart would die of anything other than natural means.

And don't forget those anthrax attacks, which somehow seem to happen when important political debates occur even though the supposed suspect is already dead.

And yes, Bush's IT engineer, dead just days before testifying. Have we ever even heard what the official NTSB analysis revealed about this plane wreck?

There are other mysterious deaths too in recent decades. I'll have to try to dredge up the who, what, when, where, how.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Yes, Kennedy was murdered. That was proven. Byrd was no Kennedy and if he was murdered, believe me, it was only Karma paying him back for many years of ruthlessness that you could hardly imagine.

Namaste and love

top topics

join