It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are evangelicals just christians zionists

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
We all know that the world is set for war with the Muslims and nearly everything leads back to Iserail and many jews are banksters hence the control over the world but i can not understand the total control Iserail seem to have over the USA and to be honset i'm not sure which one is the pupper and which is the puppet master.

I tend to think this control iserail has over the USA is all to do with bankers bribing the politicans from the vast wealth they control and the USA likes isereal to do all it's dirty work but this still does not seem to exsplain the strong bond beween the two countries that would take us all to WWIII.

evangelicals seem to be intent on destroying the temple mount so that they can bring about the end time and to build a new temple on the site but before they can do this they need to ensure no muslim state can fight back to defend the ground and this to me is why they hate the muslims.

it's as if evangelicals and zionists seem to have a common religion and both think they are god chossen ones so between them they control the USA and we are seeing the results of religious nutters with a death wish wanting WWIII.

Would gods chossen people as they call themselves realy seek faviour with god by destroying the world and commiting genocide against the Muslims and do the evangelicals explain the strong control iserail has over america.

I know not all Zionsts are Jewish but from my limited understanding it would seem that a lot of evangelicals are Zionists but we don't have many in the UK so i realy don't know the answer.

Just a few random links so you know were i'm coming from

The Emergence Of Evangelical Zionist Christians

The Evangelical/Zionist Anatomy of Meltdown

The choice for America has always been between inclusive pluralism and exclusion. The kind of religion and Evangelical/Zionist/neoconservative cabal used to take over the interests of the Republican Party is just too small for this big diverse, tolerant and open country of ours. So the Republicans have a choice: become an American political party again serving American interests or continue to serve the narrowly defined religious interests of two angry and fearful Jewish/Evangelical minorities who are themselves bastardized offshoots of their Christian and Jewish traditions.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Let's see..maybe i can help.

I am a Christian...I believe that Jesus lived and still lives in spirit and that He was/is the Christ...the Son of God and is God.

I am a fundamentalist...I believe that the Bible is generally literal and inerrant. I believe it to be the Word of God.

I am an evangelical...I witness to other people about Jesus and salvation.

All of that being said, I will not hit you over the head with a Bible and tell you that if you don't agree with me, you are going to Hell. I will invite you to events at my church, and I will offer to help you if I can, and seek those that can when I can't.

This is following the example of Jesus, for He wants Christians to be "fishers of men." to invite and witness by example...to literally throw out the bait and see who bites.... or is interested.

Jesus never compelled anyone to follow Him in His life here on Earth, He merely offered salvation to those that He preached to...if you declined, so be it. That is the duty of an evangelical.

As a fundamentalist, I believe the Bible..and the Bible says, "If ye bless Israel, ye shall be blessed. And if ye condemn Israel, ye shall be cursed." That is why so many of my faith and belief support Israel... it is by God's word that I do so.

Now, this does not mean I agree with the politics and policies of Israel, but I do support the country and it's right to exist and it's right to defend itself. Even God condemned the decisions of King David and Solomon, and even their successors...and punished them for indiscretions.

Technically, we may be Zionists, but it is not blindly so... just faithfully so.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I think they are just trying to enjoy the world.

As we all should.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by LieBuster

evangelicals seem to be intent on destroying the temple mount so that they can bring about the end time and to build a new temple on the site .

The word "evangelical" covers a very wide range of churches and opinions, so it's dangerous to generalise.

All Protestants are, in a sense, "evangelical", because they will claim to have a greater focus on the gospel then the Catholics (the name comes from the word for "gospel").

You will find many congregations and individuals in the UK claiming to be "evangelical", but they will not necessarily spend any time at all thinking about end-time prophecies.

I'm not in a position to comment on the scene in the US, but anyone with the intention you have suggested is missing the point of the NT.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by DISRAELI]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

How can anyone support that rubbish you are referring to.. seriously I just can't understand fundamentalist christians (jews, muslims for that matter - the difference being that you have no excuse to being ignorant seeing that you posses the material wealth most of the time to educate yourselves).

Someone must be dropping fundamentalist christians on their heads when they are babies since most normal people would inherently be clever enough not to buy it. Even with the internet and freedom and availability of information these people shut their eyes to reality and keep deceiving themselves.

Grahhhh.. Seriously these zealots throughout the history have always committed the greatest attrocities from the crusades to suicide bombings. The world would be a much better place without any fundamentalists, zionists and religious nutjobs.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   

As a fundamentalist, I believe the Bible..and the Bible says, "If ye bless Israel, ye shall be blessed. And if ye condemn Israel, ye shall be cursed." That is why so many of my faith and belief support Israel... it is by God's word that I do so.

Hi

So can you bless Iserail without jews and do you need to destroy the temple mount to bring about end times and could you agree that jesus must had been a bit racist if to be one of the chossen ones you need to be jewish or are other chossen one's christains because i think the two have a wide gap between them.

can both be right ?

Do you see any connction between your faith and attacking Iran, killing 1.5bn muslims to protect a few million jews or are the jews first and we will be the next to be attacked by Muslims because all i see is the USA attacking people and saying its defene.

I don't see its worth the worlds population just so one minority faction can be protected from a majority faction of 1.5bn or put another way a jews life is worth 1000 muslim lives because thats what it comes down to and the needs of the many outweigh the needs of a few in my book.

i'm not religious but doing nothing is not an option because i'm being dragged into this war and when i look to see whos doing the killing it's not the muslims and do spare me the argument about 9/11.

Edit

Top credit to you for being honest in your reply, so few seem to do that these days.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by LieBuster]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by enteri

This post you have given us-
is in itself a good example of fanatical zealotry.
Religious people don't have a monopoly.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

The word "evangelical" covers a very wide range of churches and opinions, so it's dangerous to generalise.

People need to 'generalise' else you end up taking too much into consideration and never reach a conclusion and this is why the brain works that way.

Do all 'evangelical' beleive in the end times and that they need to build a new temple on temple mount and armagadon stuff because that will become a self forfulling prophacy if not stopped and i beleive it does need stopping because i don't subscribe to this and it is i who will suffer if we allow one religious faction to try and wipe out another faction and that works both ways if i see Muslims trying to start WWIII

IMHO i think we are just months away from attacking Iran and if they have one tenth the biological agents that the USA has in the fridge then we are all stuffed.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Do all 'evangelical' beleive in the end times and that they need to build a new temple on temple mount and armagadon stuff

In that case the short answer is "No they don't".
There are huge numbers of them who don't think about the end-times at all.
I have my own views about the end-times, but I think this idea about putting a new temple on the temple mount is nonsense. The end-times are not going to work like that.
Perhaps some do. I don't know how many.
But the answer to your main question is "No".

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI
reply to post by enteri

This post you have given us-
is in itself a good example of fanatical zealotry.
Religious people don't have a monopoly.

i felt his post was about right but would like to take you up on the bit about 'Religious people don't have a monopoly' because it's starting to look that way.

one little spot of land is leading to WWIII so if my life was under threat day after day because someone wanted to steel a few flowers from my garden then instead of looking over my sholder day after day i would be happy to let the flowers go and move on.

most the worlds population is not religious and in the interests of peace maybe we should rise up and destroy the whole of jursulium, brick by brick to stop all this in fighting because the only way one side is going to get the land is when it's glowing green from failout.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

What a beautiful post!! To the OP I would say this:

I am an evangelical as well. The Greatest calling we have as Christians, is to share what we know. That is it! I nor anyone else can "save" you or win you to Christ. Only God can do that by the power of the Holy Spirit.

I would never try and impose my beliefs on you. I would simply tell you what I believe and why. Ultimately the choice is yours and yours alone.

If you have a desire to really understand Christianity, may I suggest the book "Mere Christianity" By C.S. Lewis.

He was a devout Atheist and became a Christian. Not only will you discover the truth about Christianity but you will begin to see the world in a whole new light.

Thank you for letting me share. Good thread! Always right to question what we don't know.

Pax

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
it seems to me that not all evangelical are singing from the same book or many are deliberatly avoiding the isue of the end times and the temple mount.

I watched this aragadon documentary and it showed loads of americans tourists going to iserail and they showed public plans on display in the streets of how the new temple would look like and they are already building part of the new temple ready for when they get the golden mosque removed and even went so far as to do photo edit jobs on the land to show how the new temple would fit in.

When the evangelicles spoke they said they didn't suport war but it kind of made them feel happy because they could see they are moving to towards the end time where god would come and transport them all to heven.

To me these people all seemed like neocons/zionists and this would exsplain why iserail has such control of the USA because these religious people make up a good part of congress and the senate and there real homeland is iserail even with them not being jewish or muslims.

Ask yourself if iserail and america are not trying to provoke an attack on iserail when the two are sending ships out togeather to suround Iran and are bombing just about every muslim nation on earth because i think they are and it's all coming to a head

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

it seems to me that not all evangelical are singing from the same book

This is the point I was making when I first replied to you.
The name covers different groups of people with different viewponts.
That is why a statement beginning "All evangelicals are..." is going to be misleading.
Are the people in the documentary representative of American evangelicals? I don't know. More input needed from them.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Whats the gap between evangelical and Christians and do they both beleive in end times and a new temple being built on temple mount because if that is the case then they should say so in public and say how they are going to remove the golden mosque because it will come down to this if all this comes from the bible they both share.

Not banging someone over the head because they don't agree with you is one thing but we are killing people in the real world because they don't agree and yes i know some muslims would do the same given the chance.

Would not the Christian thing to do be to remove a few million jews for the sake of 1.5bn muslims and ensure more time for world peace so 7bn don't expire early.

I don't think killing people is going to get anyone in to heaven myself and it looks like we have moved on very little from 'Onward Christian Soilders' and for all the singing and dancing in curch it realy comes back down to people using knifes, guns, bombs and nukes to carry out the wishes of the congragation.

Are you allowed to stand up in church and put forward a sugestion like this.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Whats the gap between evangelical and Christians and do they both beleive in end times and a new temple being built on temple mount because if that is the case then they should say so in public

Are you willing to allow any of them to say in public that they don't believe in these things? If you think these ideas are wrong, then the possibility of denial ought to make you happy. But apparently it doesn't.

it realy comes back down to people using knifes, guns, bombs and nukes to carry out the wishes of the congragation.

Are you allowed to stand up in church and put forward a sugestion like this.

I have never been present on an occasion when someone has stood up in church and put forward a suggestion like this.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by DISRAELI]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
My, aren't the non believers an angry bunch. If being a realist and too clever for faith makes one as happy as you guys demonstrate...count me out.

I do not wish to see the Temple Mount destroyed.

No, I do not blindly follow Israel on each policy..as I stated... with or without Jews.

As for atrocities committed in the name of Christ...that is man and man's perversion of the word that did as much...I can relate as many non-believers of Christ, including atheists, that have committed atrocities of equal infamy.

Lastly, condemn me for following Christ if you will...I am not going to condemn you for not following Christ.

For if there is no Christ...I will have a good life and one day die. However, if there is a Christ...and I believe there is...then I will have a good life...and then live forever.

If there is no Christ...then you will live your life and one day die.However, if there is a Christ... then you will live your life..and then you will die forever.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI
Are you willing to allow any of them to say in public that they don't believe in these things? If you think these ideas are wrong, then the possibility of denial ought to make you happy. But apparently it doesn't.

Yes 100%

If the church does not allowed debate then all they are doing is preaching and that may or may not include the earth being flat and is the center of the universe.

Truth can always defend itself and should welcome debate.

Would you not be going aganst the bible if you deniyed the end time, revalations or have they just been bolted on to the bible by outsiders.

if i'm a capatalist then i can not argue that i don't think the harder people work the more they should be paid and by the same token if i was to base my beleives on a book then i must except everything it say or nothing at all and if the goal of the book was all about heaven and jesus coming back then i simply could not put this down to mis-interpratation about removing the mosque or not.

maybe you can extend your thinking on this key point because i don't get it.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Lastly, condemn me for following Christ if you will...I am not going to condemn you for not following Christ.

But you already have.

My, aren't the non believers an angry bunch.

anyway

As for atrocities committed in the name of Christ...that is man and man's perversion of the word

By go forth and convert resulted in a lot of deaths even if you did not use the dagger and that was in the book and if removing a mosque to build a temple/church ready for jesus to return is in the book then this will result in death even if the dagger is not in your hand.

These 'atrocities' can not be avoided 2000 years ago and can not be avoided today and did the vatican not turn some of the knights into saints and today we givem them war medals.

like it or not driving a car kills the ozone so i can not go around saying i'm ozone neutral no matter how far removed i may be.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Would you not be going aganst the bible if you deniyed the end time, revalations or have they just been bolted on to the bible by outsiders.

if the goal of the book was all about heaven and jesus coming back then i simply could not put this down to mis-interpratation about removing the mosque or not.

maybe you can extend your thinking on this key point because i don't get it.

You've asked me to explain myself, so I will, though I'm not quite sure where you think the difficulty is.
On the one hand, yes, the book is about heaven and Jesus coming back, so I accept that.
On the other hand, the book says absolutely nothing about any necessity to clear the Temple Mount. So I don't believe in that necessity, and I don't understand why you see that as a contradiction.

Revelation is in the Bible, and I believe it.
Clearing Temple Mount is not in the Bible, and I don't believe it.
I think that's fairly straightforward.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by LieBuster

ev - eve
angel-angel
ical- Apple application (see logo for apple)

iCal is a personal calendar application made by Apple Inc. that runs on the Mac OS X operating system. iCal was the first calendar application for Mac OS X to offer support for multiple calendars and the ability to publish/subscribe calendars to WebDAV server.

Lets just say when all of your eyes have opened and there is no more Eyes Wide Shut. Your mind will not be able to deny and poo poo away these things with your intellect. I just pray you don't die from FEAR because many will.

You think your eyes are opening now....you haven't seen nothing yet.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by superluminal11]

[edit on 29-6-2010 by superluminal11]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join