It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Alien Structure Revealed - Far Side of the Moon 2010 *PHOTOS*

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SKUNK2

ahhhh, how can you see it with a telescope if it is on the other side of the moon. The moon is not like earth, i do not think the moon rotates, spins in space like earth does. So how are we to see this with a telescope if it is on the other side of the moon? I do not think the moon spins like a mary go round in space, it just rotates around the earth and we only see one half of the moon on a full moon night. AND IT IS ALWAYS THE SAME SIDE.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by nite owl]

[edit on 3-7-2010 by nite owl]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Tooo funny!

But that is EXACTLY what I saw when looking at the picture! A giant Timex!

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/755cefa6f691.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/499f498050f1.jpg[/atsimg]
wms.lroc.asu.edu...

Interesting looking 'box' in the crater on the rim of Zeeman - the anomaly is not there - that I can see though...

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
5021_med_raw googled =

ltvt.wikispaces.com...

astrogeology.usgs.gov... 5021_med_raw.jpg

I have the 22mb tiff file somewhere off here: astrogeology.usgs.gov...

edit* image database - get 'em while they're hot!

astrogeology.usgs.gov...

[edit on 4-7-2010 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by Phage

FYI - i knew about that site and was looking there yesterday so your snide remark is childish and stupid

@ everyone else

i'm wondering what happened to this image ?

www.lpi.usra.edu...

that is probably the one we are looking for

[edit on 3-7-2010 by easynow]

It's a pity you edited your post so others can't see the two points I was responding to. Now your post contains only one statement. Odd.

You asked about 4008. I gave you links to the plates for 4008. That is why I posted the links to them. I also said that I don't think that those are the plates we are looking for, though Zeeman does appear in the M plate.

[edit on 7/4/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

i edited my post because in that post i said thank you, and then you posted your snide remark so i took back my thank you. odd it is

this image is good but it's not the one that shows the "wrist watch"
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c39b298b7d41.png[/atsimg]

this is probably the image we need but i am guessing they took it down because they don't want anyone to have it.

www.lpi.usra.edu...

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

That is the original image that was used in the Lunar Orbiter mosaic. The mosaic which Google Moon uses and the mosaic you can browse at map-a-planet. The shadows are the same. The registration "+" is in the same location.

The "wrist watch" is not real. It is an image artifact which was introduced during the process of applying the image to the digital elevation model when the mosaic was made.

There are a few areas in the global mosaic where spikes or artifacts in the ULCN 2005 topographic or digital elevation model (DEM) caused artifacts or errors in the LO mosaic. For each pixel in a LO frame, radius values from the same site in the DEM file are used to project the pixel onto the surface. Pronounced artifacts in the DEM were propagated to the projected LO image data. The resulting pattern in the LO mosaic is a "log cabin" or "checkerboard" effect where the image data is compromised in a few isolated areas.

www.mapaplanet.org...

The plates for 4008 are available, they are not missing. I showed you the links to them on the USGS site.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Here is Zeeman as it appears in 4008 M. Still no "wrist watch", because it does not exist. You can see though, that this is not the image used. The shadows are very different and the registration mark is in a different location.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7185f9f1d401.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

until i see this image

www.lpi.usra.edu...

i'll remain undecided.

i would say thanks for your help but we all know what happens when i do that

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I just showed it to you (after providing the links earlier).

Try this;
Go to the page:
www.lpi.usra.edu...
Now change the address bar to 4009.
You see how each "frame" consists of different plates?
Now compare the plates for 4009 to the same plates on the USGS site. They match right?

The plates for 4008 are available on the USGS site. For some reason they are not at LPI. There are also images which are at LPI but not at USGS, 4027 for example.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

IF you wanted to obfuscate something in that globe image wouldn't you make the blurr parallel so it would be easy on the eyes and harder to detect ? that would be my other reason
and yes i know there might be some that are not parallel.

No, I would create some fake ground. It would be only a little slower and much more effective.

Never use a computer to make a human's work.

"think of " would be correct and "think off" wouldn't make any sense

Thanks.

sorry for taking so long to reply, i am multitasking and listening to the ATS show www.illustrial.net... you are listening too it, yes ?

I was, but at the time you made you post I had already stopped listening, it was almost 2 AM here in Portugal.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

ArMaP do you have any idea or opinions about why they would remove this image ?

www.lpi.usra.edu...

I don't know if it was there before, so either it was removed or was never there. In an case, I don't have any idea of why that page is that way.

i think that is the image we are looking for and has the wrist watch anomaly in it.
I think (and I have thought that since I saw the opening post) that the "watch" anomaly was created by the mapping of the image over the 3D model of the Moon.

can we somehow retrieve that image from a archive ? i tried the way back machine archive but no luck. are there any other alternatives you can think of ?
Not that I know.

got any friends at LPI ?
No.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by richierich

When people who believe that sites like livingmoon which post similar rubbish to the mars site you quote can say this is a spaceship!!!!!!

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Or people like Jose Escamilla claimed one of the blurred areas hid a giant alien with his spaceship which he now regrets saying!

Or when people like Keith Laney get confused with images of rocks when the angle of view chages. His famous Mars Rat which he thinks has moved when the camera views the rock from the other side.

Or even one of the very respected posters sorry ex posters on here with similar views to yourself COULD not see his Moon spires where shadows till someone proved he was looking at the image the WRONG way and he had 30 yrs of experience EVEN he admitted he was wrong!

If they HAD photographed something you claim ie a structure then WHY even show the picture in the first place.

Some of the structures claimed by people like yourself ARE supposed to be huge so one of the recent missions may have past over one so check the JAXA site or LRO against the areas with CLAIMED structures lets see if you can find ONE repeat ONE, I mean according to the livingmoon site the moon has factories,quarries, tanks, buildings, roads ,domes ,spaceships etc etc ONE should have shown up, WELL if they actually existed that is

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Wow where'd you get that image?!

easynow posted the link to that image some pages ago.

www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil...

It's pretty strange this area is hard to find ArMaP especially when they 'bombed' near that area in search of water...which they found...

What was harder to find was the Lunar Orbiter image, the Clementine image is available (the real image, not the image from the Clementine Image Browser).

Now why would they not have an abundance of images of that area?
I don't see a reason to have more images from that area than from any other, most images are from older missions that were not much focused on the south pole. And we have photos from the ones that were.

C'mon ArMap - you're almost there, can you see with all the information (ALL) presented about the oddities of zee Moon, you must concede there are things they are hiding from us all?

No, I don't see it, because what is presented as proof that something is being hidden is not, to me, proof of anything.

You need not speculate about what is there, but you can admit there is something amiss? If you can't admit this, I'd like to know why not?

I cannot admit that because I haven't seen any real proof. I have seen blurry images from the Clementine Image Browser, but I have seen the blurred areas in 100 metres per pixel images, images that are available to anyone.

I have seen missing images from one mission that are available from areas that are available from other mission.

I have seen Google Moon "anomalies" that are just the result of people using Google Moon for something it is useless (although it's good to find references).

I have seen altered images, but most of the ones presented as proof that NASA alters images are from private sites.

I have seen altered images in NASA sites, but for all of those I have seen unaltered versions, also on NASA sites.

I have never seen signs of image tampering in the NASA sites that are directed more to a scientific user than a casual user. Does that mean that NASA wants to fool the casual user? Maybe, but if that's the case then they don't consider it important to fool the other, more inquisitive, users, and to me that means that they are not hiding anything special.

And yes, I have seen some strange photos from the Moon, but I have yet to see something that can only be explained as artificial.

This is not an attack or inquisition on you, but rather a time where you can open up about your own beliefs, or feelings about what the moon is (or is not)?

That may be the problem, I don't have any beliefs or even feelings, to me the available data about the Moon is just that, data, that is always related to the way it was gathered (with any shortcomings that may result from that) and that on itself cannot show more than that.

PS: Don't worry, it was not considered as an attack.

Edit: there should be a video from Kaguya, video V-044-0024, but I cannot play it in any of available possibilities.

[edit on 4/7/2010 by ArMaP]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Why does anyone think that Google Moon is a valid tool for searching the Moon?

Let me bring the discussion down to earth:

Mapping programs such as Google Maps integrate multiple images - taken with different resolutions, at different times, from different angles and under different lighting conditions to make an approximation of one integrated overhead view.

Stitching artifacts of one type or another are very common. Just scroll around Manhattan and you will find many, such as this one.

Google Earth/Moon/Mars adds to the fun by overlaying this approximation (artifacts and all) onto a digital elevation map. The resolution of the DEM is quite low - much lower than the photographic overlay. For example, here is a photograph of Devil's Tower, in Wyoming, as viewed from the south:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b5efbaac8ab8.jpg[/atsimg]

And here is the Google Earth view:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/504c6709f92d.jpg[/atsimg]

If an Apollo surface photograph differed from a Google Moon representation of the same area, we'd never hear the end of it on ATS. What's worse is that many people would assume that the the digital model is correct and therefore the Apollo photo must be "fake".

Another problem with overlaying an overhead image onto a digital map is that details on a vertical surface can be blurred and even lost. You can certainly see this in the Devil's Tower images, above. Here's an even better example. This is an aerial photo of Mount Rushmore in South Dakota:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3d26eab01410.jpg[/atsimg]

And here it is on Google Earth, from approximately the same angle:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2822130eb65b.jpg[/atsimg]

I have yet to hear people complaining that the US Geologic Survey is altering photographs to hide signs of intelligent works.

This brings up another point: The USGS did not alter the image of Mt. Rushmore, any more than NASA altered the photo in the OP. The original overlay photos were provided by government agencies, however the stitching and other algorithms for Google was done by Digital Globe, a private company, as a form of advertising (all Google Earth images have the Digital Globe copyright).

Google Earth, Google Moon, Google Mars and Google Sky are toys. Yes, they are interesting and fun. They can be educational and - under certain limited conditions - useful; but make no mistake: They were designed primarily to look cool and be entertaining, so as to showcase the Google brand and Digital Globe products. If they were really valuable resources, then there would be a charge for using them - they would not be freeware. Also, keep in mind that the data for Earth is much more comprehensive than for the Moon or Mars. Therefore, Google Moon and Google Mars are even less accurate than Google Earth!

Poring over Google Moon to do serious research is like staring at centerfolds to become a dermatologist.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by Saint Exupery]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I seen some pics on the net of giant buildings on the moon that nasa supposedly airbrushed to hide. I never thought too much about it or researched it but recently i was reading a book by a psi researcher named Ingo Swan who did secret psi projects for the u.s government some 30 or 40 years ago, and he was told to check some coordinates on the moon and he said he saw building! yeah and i was tripping out. read it yourself

the book is called penetration - the question of extraterrestrial and human telepathy its a biography of this foo doing his psi research, and secret projects he did with the government.

link

www.scribd.com...

and a youtube of the supposedly airbrushed buildings

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I would love to see some real evidence of an alien structure on the moon. I have watched hours of video and looked through endless stacks of photos of supposed evidence of artificial structures on the moon, and have not seen ANY which are convincing. This is pretty obvious photo error. any body got any GOOD pictures or video?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman
I would love to see some real evidence of an alien structure on the moon. I have watched hours of video and looked through endless stacks of photos of supposed evidence of artificial structures on the moon, and have not seen ANY which are convincing. This is pretty obvious photo error. any body got any GOOD pictures or video?

The best evidence is available on:

www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

Please ignore the trolls and silly people who claim that all web sites are phony...they are desperate at this point.

This site uses ONLY the official government photo's and merely points out the OBVIOUS structures and other evidence. If you study this site very well, you will find a great deal of hard core proof. this proof upsets the naysayers and deniers so badly that they are reduced to attacking the site itself, even though they CANNOT and never have shown ANY reason to dismiss it.

If after studying this site, you still cannot find proof of alien structures, etc, as well as hard core proof of tampering, then you must have your eyes shut and your mind as well. We expect that from the deniers of truth, but not from the open minded and rational observer that does not have an ulterior motive in the results.

There are pictures on the Skipper site that show, without ANY doubt, hard core evidence...the people who, for some reason, are unwilling or unable to see the facts will try and say that we cannot trust the site, but they cannot tell you WHY...they cannot show any reason that makes sense as to why we should trust THEM, the trolls and deniers, instead of the proof shown.

it is the same old story; whenever evidence is found that come straight from the governments own files, and which cannot be intelligently refuted, we see the insults and spurious claims flying in an effort to distract and muddy the waters. You show them a clear and convincing picture, taken by the government, that shows evidence of structures, etc., and what do they do? They tell us to believe them instead of our ' lying eyes' !!

There is NO reason to believe that naysayers, and every reason to believe the evidence...they are so desperate to try and do the impossible, which is to disprove hard evidence, that they will sink to incredible depths to do so...and it is more than apparent that they have nothing but their dreams of dissuation...sad. One wonders WHY some people will fight so hard to slander others while they possess NO evidence or proof...we are asked to TRUST the doubters and their empty bag of lies...and we will not!!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by richierich

Oh dear oh dear oh dear....

Still prattling on about that joke of a site, 'marsanomalyresearch'??

Here: blogs.discovermagazine.com...

At what point do you think, hey, I wonder if just maybe I’m the one who’s wrong?

If you’re Andrew D. Basiago, the answer is "never".

Mr. Basiago is the founder and president of the Mars Anomaly Research Society, where he digs through pictures of Mars and looks for anything he doesn’t understand, which he then claims is evidence of life on the Red Planet. He evidently has met with some resistance to his claims, because he was forced to send out a press release, which Yahoo! dutifully published. In it, he’s trying to convince the National Geographic Society to publish his nonsense. Reading it is funny, if a little sad:

On December 7th, Basiago made his discovery. “I was astonished by what I found,” he said. “There, on the Red Planet, were beings in blue bodysuits and the abstract artwork of a Martian civilization. I was looking at the first evidence of life beyond Earth!”

Hoo, boy...poor guy, needs a mental check up methinks....

Just imagine; there are actually people who fall for his garbage!!

(Is this the same guy who posts on YouTube, showing the "tiny humanoids"??? Don't believe me? Look it up, it's hilarious!!!)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join