It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Alien Structure Revealed - Far Side of the Moon 2010 *PHOTOS*

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

That wasn't very helpful. And you complain about Phage not posting direct links to the photos he had already identified...

posting direct links ? complaining ? what are you talking about ?

all i did was ask a question and i said thanks

and i meant for the link to go to the google search so people would see there was different options to choose from instead of just one. i guess you didn't consider that did you ?

[edit on 3-7-2010 by easynow]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Why do you say that?

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
There is no doubt that blurring of images was done on a large scale to obscure atrifacts on the moon. Smudge tampering is the term generally used. Before compters could pixelate each segment and allow for complex alterations, smudge tampering was used to hide obvious huge structures that could never be explained away with the usual lies.

I have adopted a policy of never responding to certain posters, who will remain unnamed but who are well known for attacking any and all evidence that they cannot explain away with facts , ignoring their obvious illogic , seeking only to distract the average reader until they give up and go elsewhere. The people who know the facts cannot be swayed by the nonsense..it is the people who want to learn and need guidance that suffer.

Go to this page:

www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

This is a list of tampering evidence. If an intelligent person were to read and study all the evidence contained therein, they would NO DOUBT come to the inescapable conclusion that the government/contractors responsible for the photographic evidence uses image tampering on a wide scale to hide evidence that proves the moon is not what they claim it is.

What the seekers of confusion do is to first attadck the source; they will claim that anything from that site cannot be trusted, but they of course cannot give any convincing reasons to totally dismiss all information from them ..indeed this site uses ONLY the official photographs and simply points out what they contain.

If that fails to distract, then they claim that all the evidence shows are camera problems or where' pictures are stiched together' as an excuse. If all else fails, and their tactics do not dissuade, then they launch into a personal attack, questioning motives or insinuating things that have no bearing on the subject. It is as if they get some kind of satisfaction from thinking that they have managed to cast doubt on even the most obvious and well documented facts..I can only guess as to what psychological condition contributes to such a mindset..odd.

In any event, when you have an official photograph, and it shows a vast rectangular building barely concealed behind an obvious smudge tamper, it is pretty hard to get anyone with any sense to believe that it is not what it appears to be. we are witnessing more technical and expert tampering, now that computers are so advanced, but thankfully we have many examples of already released photo's that are EVIDENCE..and proof positive, that there are fantastic and massive artifacts on the moon, and that our gobernment has and does conceal this from the pubic.

There is NO EVIDENCE to the contrary. There is NO evidence, for example, that the area where the massive rectangular block resides actually is a flat nothing...now is there? Of course not. no one can show that area and show it empty, because it has a structure!! smudge tampering is NOT a matter of opinion, it is a matter of fact.

Go to this page and try and tell us that this is not a smuge tamper. If you do have the gaul to do so, please understand that no one could take you seriously. Facsts are facts, and nothing you say can alter that. The people would have to be much more dense than they are to be swayed by nonsense...but sadly many good people can become distracted by arguing points that are already settled...thats the poison.

The evidence is in, the proof positive, and the naysayers defeated. Common sense will win out every time. Soon when it is no longer deniable, the same people who deny deny deny now will be silent...do not expect a humble apology or admission that they were wrong..they will say they were with us all along but misunderstoood...this is the nature of their underpinnings, and that is something we all need to understand when dealing with them.

IMAGE TAMPERING IS A FACT !!!

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

what other (reasonable) reason

hmm.. i'm not sure but it is interesting all these blurs are in one area.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3c1c6da0ea4d.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by richierich

"marsanomalyresearch"??

I think this post from JREF (from over FIVE years ago!) says it quite well:

I have Randi to thank for a sleepless night.

After reading his commentary item that points to www.marsanomalyresearch.com I visited the site. I spurned sleep and read page after page of the most fascinating insight into mental illness, delusion, paranoia, outright stupidity and ignorance that I have ever witnessed. I couldn't stop. It was like watching the train wreck of a human life. I slapped my forehead in amazement and befuddlement and pity for the poor disturbed man who devotes his life to spewing out his self-deluded fantasies.

My jaw aches from constantly dropping at each increasingly bizarre statement in his diatribes.

I still can hardly believe that people exist who can write and express themselves fairly normally, but are clearly so mentally ill.

forums.randi.org...

About sums up my opinions, nicely.....

Oh, and:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a6d601cdebe7.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 3 July 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
posting direct links ? complaining ? what are you talking about ?

I don't remember, and you edited the post, so I guess it wasn't important.

and i meant for the link to go to the google search so people would see there was different options to choose from instead of just one. i guess you didn't consider that did you ?

I considered that, but you should think about the people reading the thread that do not know you and may not understand what you meant, that's why I wrote that it wasn't helpful.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by richierich
Go to this page:

This is a list of tampering evidence. If an intelligent person were to read and study all the evidence contained therein, they would NO DOUBT come to the inescapable conclusion that the government/contractors responsible for the photographic evidence uses image tampering on a wide scale to hide evidence that proves the moon is not what they claim it is.

The problem is that if an intelligent person only reads what's on that site they see only one side of the question, but if they do not know how images are captured, transmitted and processed they do not know all the information they need to make a balanced judgement and reach an unbiased conclusion.

Intelligence does not replace knowledge, we need both.

In any event, when you have an official photograph, and it shows a vast rectangular building barely concealed behind an obvious smudge tamper, it is pretty hard to get anyone with any sense to believe that it is not what it appears to be.

Sentences like this one is what I think is wrong in that type of approach. Why do you say it's "vast rectangular building" if you only see a blur? Aren't you basing that sentence in your (or someone else's) imagination?

we are witnessing more technical and expert tampering, now that computers are so advanced, but thankfully we have many examples of already released photo's that are EVIDENCE..and proof positive, that there are fantastic and massive artifacts on the moon, and that our gobernment has and does conceal this from the pubic.

That's not true, computers only made the work faster and look easier, altering photos (real photos, on paper or directly on the negative) is a slower but more precise method, and when the job is well done it's impossible to know that the photo was altered.

There is NO EVIDENCE to the contrary. There is NO evidence, for example, that the area where the massive rectangular block resides actually is a flat nothing...now is there? Of course not. no one can show that area and show it empty, because it has a structure!! smudge tampering is NOT a matter of opinion, it is a matter of fact.

Doesn't this photo count?

Go to this page and try and tell us that this is not a smuge tamper.

Those are not smudge tampers.

If you do have the gaul to do so, please understand that no one could take you seriously. Facsts are facts, and nothing you say can alter that. The people would have to be much more dense than they are to be swayed by nonsense...but sadly many good people can become distracted by arguing points that are already settled...thats the poison.

Yes, facts are fact, and the fact is that the photos for those areas exist and are publibly available. Another fact, buildings cast shadows, specially in photos like those close to the pole, where the light shines almost horizontally.

IMAGE TAMPERING IS A FACT !!!

Sure it is, but it doesn't mean that what some people think is image tampering is in fact image tampering, just that.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

"All" those two are in that area, but there are more (and bigger) in the photo from that Clementine site.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by richierich
Go to this page:

Doesn't this photo count?

Trouble is that that picture seems to be a little er, seamy like others and it shows in places where it doesn't quite match up, perhaps that mosaic was made up by direct matching and is more honest that some dedicated programme that makes a hash of it. The Chang'e pictures show what can happen. There are probably Moon pictures that have been deliberately doctored for whatever reason aesthetics, concealment, clarity. There are probably unusual structures on the Moon that look artificial because they rise above the horizon, but are natural formations. If there is anything artificial constructed on the Moon surface it would most likely be something for communication purposes and old hat at that. The irony is that something of construction, natural or artificial on the the Moon's surface could be there for ever, or simply blasted away, at the moment it was created,

science.nasa.gov...

That link shows just how devastating even a minor hit on the Moon is at the surface, its incoming was not seen by anyone, including God and his granny. Then there is the "current" thinking as to how how the Moon is thought to have formed,

www.nap.edu...

There is only one person who would ever likely build something on the Moon's surface, and that is Mr Bean...a garage for his Mini!

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

so do you think all of them are products of the mysterious "bug" ?

do you have the Lunar Orbiter HR image that has the "watch" in it ?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/47aa2f8241fe.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

That image looks "seamy" because, as all Clementine photos, it was made with 288 x 384 pixel images.

And yes, that's not one of the best mosaics, but as it's more difficult to find the small 288 x 384 images I used one that was already made.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

so do you think all of them are products of the mysterious "bug" ?

The blurred areas that only exist in the old versions of the Clementine image browser? Yes.

do you have the Lunar Orbiter HR image that has the "watch" in it ?

No, I am still looking for it.

PS: You haven't answered my question, what other reason can you think off for those areas being parallel to Clementine's orbit?

PPS: (what's right "think off" or "think of"? I never know what to use
)

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by seanizle
reply to post by PsykoOps

Heres evidence of NASA tampering with the color of mars

And some day you have off, Google structures on the moon.

My apologies, I suppose this will not be "Proof" for some, but the evidence is there. I'll leave it up to you guys to connect the dots.

Heres an article about the moon and what a handful of scientists think it really is

[edit on 29-6-2010 by seanizle]

[edit on 29-6-2010 by seanizle]

Thank you so much for this post, and for these links, and I've downloaded them, the second is possible with the mozilla firefox pdf converters.

The moon is very interesting, and has bases on it that are co-op with our black op controllers. They abducted children in programs there, and I have memories of this, including a tube that we walked through when I was very young, and John Lear came up with a photo from a colleague of his of a tunnel that struck me so strongly, but I cant link it here, you have to search for it.

My experiences with the moon is much akin to what one4all writes about here on ats, and he was on the same program as me apparently, though some of memories differ a little because I was very aware that the nazis where there, and also the Orion Preisthood group, their involvement is a little different than the black ops think, but is more a cosmic UN type overseeing, so they are considered neutral, but in reality they are not.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I fully expected that from you...you never fail to attack and then run when asked to provide an alternate...the JREF bunch are the last place on earth anyone should reference.

The mars anomaly site uses ONLY the OFFICIAL photo's. ALl the material can be checked and verified. To attack the site where proof is posted is ABSOLUTELY the hallmark of the people who seek to distract.

posting pictures of a monkey instead of refuting the evidence in question is typical of a provocateur...there aere a few posters here on ATS that swarm to anything that has hard proof and do their best to distract and belittle...the question is WHY?

No matter the subject...9-11, the moon..all you have to do is post proof that cannot be INTELLIGENTLY refuted, and you can sit back and watch the totally predictable names pop up with their nonsense and false accusations.

Anyone that would disregard a thoroughly researched site like Skippers just because a moron like Randi cannot fathom the truth is beyond help...beyond convincing...beyond reason. It is not worth the time to reply to these habitual distractors...they feed on attention, and are more than willing to abandon reason, logic and tryth in order to get it, even negative.

How sad that people could be so in need of attention that they would resort to the lowest and most banal foolishness to get noticed..pathetic.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Yes

i understand your opinion

No, I am still looking for it.

ok thanks and if you find it please share it with everyone here

PS: You haven't answered my question, what other reason can you think off for those areas being parallel to Clementine's orbit?

IF you wanted to obfuscate something in that globe image wouldn't you make the blurr parallel so it would be easy on the eyes and harder to detect ? that would be my other reason
and yes i know there might be some that are not parallel.

PPS: (what's right "think off" or "think of"? I never know what to use

"think of " would be correct and "think off" wouldn't make any sense

sorry for taking so long to reply, i am multitasking and listening to the ATS show www.illustrial.net... you are listening too it, yes ?

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

ArMaP do you have any idea or opinions about why they would remove this image ?

www.lpi.usra.edu...

i think that is the image we are looking for and has the wrist watch anomaly in it.

can we somehow retrieve that image from a archive ? i tried the way back machine archive but no luck. are there any other alternatives you can think of ?

got any friends at LPI ?

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by smurfy

That image looks "seamy" because, as all Clementine photos, it was made with 288 x 384 pixel images.

And yes, that's not one of the best mosaics, but as it's more difficult to find the small 288 x 384 images I used one that was already made.

"Seamy", was not in debate at all in my post, the point I tried to make was how the effect could be interpreted visually, and in relation to the OP's perceived effects in his photo, since the same ground is being covered. It's the rationale of the OP's post that is wrong, and nothing to do with the technocalities of photograpy new or old, and the way they are used, or misused.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3c1c6da0ea4d.png[/atsimg]

Wow where'd you get that image?!

It's pretty strange this area is hard to find ArMaP especially when they 'bombed' near that area in search of water...which they found...

Now why would they not have an abundance of images of that area?

C'mon ArMap - you're almost there, can you see with all the information (ALL) presented about the oddities of zee Moon, you must concede there are things they are hiding from us all?

You need not speculate about what is there, but you can admit there is something amiss? If you can't admit this, I'd like to know why not?

This is not an attack or inquisition on you, but rather a time where you can open up about your own beliefs, or feelings about what the moon is (or is not)?

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Got the original Lunar Orbiter image. Frame 5021 M.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c39b298b7d41.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks for the image - do you please have a link for source?

Here's a funny thing type in "lunar orbiter 5021 m" in google images and look what comes up! lol! 'Watch it' though

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join