It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Alien Structure Revealed - Far Side of the Moon 2010 *PHOTOS*

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Really? If you actually want to be taken seriously, comments lke this aren't going to help:

i was thinking like a hanger...

Is, is not, the "estimated size" of the 'anomaly' ( which has been shown undeniably to be an image artifact
) ~49km?

What sort of "hangar" have you ever seen that would be so large?!

Hey! Haven't you heard of the thousands of miles wide cylindrical craft seen orbiting Saturn??
Those are the mother ships. And the smaller ones are parked here in these hangers as these are being used as Moon-Earth shuttles. Heck! I thought you knew??

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Just in:
easynowsmoonblog.blogspot.com...

I direct your attention to easynows excellent research on Zeeman - please note the crater with the infamous blurred out image...

Yep on the craters edge - exact same place!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Just in:

I direct your attention to easynows excellent research on Zeeman - please note the crater with the infamous blurred out image...

Is that not were Jose Escamilla CLAIMED was a GIANT ALIEN outside his GIANT SPACESHIP can you guys not agree so now its a building when we ALL KNOW its an image glitch!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Is that not were Jose Escamilla CLAIMED was a GIANT ALIEN outside his GIANT SPACESHIP can you guys not agree so now its a building when

Jose did publicly retract what he said about the Giant Moon ET

I HAVE TO ADMIT my pointing out that this appears to be a giant humanoid wearing a jumpsuit and bending over was a MAJOR mistake on my part. EVEN though I go on to say this "may or may not be a humanoid..." it was something I should never have stated in the film.

I've been haunted by this ever since and I am re-editing the entire film right now and this humanoid reference is now out of the new version that will have a 5.1 surround mix.

tblnfilms.com...

we ALL KNOW its an image glitch!

are you sure ?

www.keithlaney.net...

[edit on 1-7-2010 by easynow]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
green arrow points to the possible location of the "wrist watch" anomaly

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8df34df53d69.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   

That picture is truly remarkable. I don't know how anyone could say that is a photo glitch. Just wish we could know what exactly it is!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Just in:

Is that not were Jose Escamilla CLAIMED was a GIANT ALIEN outside his GIANT SPACESHIP can you guys not agree so now its a building when we ALL KNOW its an image glitch!

I wouldn't dismiss this so quickly as an "image glitch," this isn't the only picture like this from the Moon OR Mars. There a quite a few pics with areas blurred out like this and for what? IMO they are hiding something on both places.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Also the Clementine image (update) of the same area shows OBVIOUS stitching on the exact place where the anomaly is.

The photos from Clementine were only 288 x 384 pixels, so when we look at images bigger than that we are always looking at a mosaic.

edit to ad: Also most people are disregarding the 2nd image that shows the same anomaly from a different perspective. That is a different image I believe...

It looks like the same image but distorted by the projection.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Frakkerface

That's not a photo glitch, it's a bug in the processing software.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SKUNK2

Wow want to hear more from this genius how I too can aquire a telescope to be able to view the dark side of the moon?,where would one buy one? Toys R Us?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

That's not a photo glitch, it's a bug in the processing software.

a bug that got blurred out afterwards? yeah that makes sense...

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The strucures on the" dark side of the moon" are believed to be man made and one a WWII german bomber that was out fitted with jets and then solid engine rockets "klaserski-von Braun" and the other a russion ship that crashed into the moon three days befor the Appolo 11 touched down.
I haven't been there so I don't know
Should I believe my lying eyes or my government??

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

If I use the Same software they use on CSI:Miami, you can Zoom in
onto ONE of those Pixels and it reveals and entire city. If you zoom
into one building you can see Elvis. If you then Zoom into Elvis's
eyes you can see an Alien in his Eye Reflection. It's just amazing
infomation you can extract out of just one Pixel.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Curling1

Why would those be on the far side of the moon? It's much easier to reach thenear side.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

AH Keith Laney lets see as bad as Lear, Hoagland and Escamilla lets see his famous

Mars Rat

www.keithlaney.net...

Another image expert that when he looks at things from another angle he gets LOST!

From the other side he thinks its gone

www.keithlaney.net...

What he thinks is the top of the rock is a rock in the background

This is the gif he made trying to show his rat had gone blue arrow were Keith thought it should be Red SHOWS ITS STILL THERE!

The red arrow points to what would be the nose seen in the first picture!

i42.tinypic.com...

[edit on 1-7-2010 by wmd_2008]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
this image from Jose is kinda interesting,

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a0b776740fd1.png[/atsimg]

tblnfilms.com...

does anyone know the exact Lunar Orbiter frame # that shows the "wrist watch" anomaly ?

www.lpi.usra.edu...

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I was looking for it but since it is located so close to the south pole all of the images are at extremely oblique angles. It took a lot of processing to map project it.

You can try these ones.
IV-008-M
V-021-H2
V-021-H3
V-021-M
V-022-M

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

No, the blur is the result of a bug on the software that created that image in real time by joining several smaller photos. Apparently, when the software couldn't find one of those smaller images it would stretch the sides of the neighbouring images, making that blurring effect.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
that image is from JAXA right? I think I have the answer, and it's a shocker...

it looks too much like a giant c**k, you can see the end of the 2 'man mellons' on the left and the rest on the right is self explanatory, as we all know, the japanese have to censor out anything in that shape
So it's a giant man-member shaped crater formation that's been pixelised and blurred, problem solved

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

thanks for the frame numbers, i will check those out.

reply to post by ArMaP

No, the blur is the result of a bug on the software that created that image in real time by joining several smaller photos. Apparently, when the software couldn't find one of those smaller images it would stretch the sides of the neighbouring images, making that blurring effect.

do you have any proof that is what happened with that particular image ?

were you there when the image was created and can bear witness to what you are claiming ?

i ask because these PDS images showing Zeeman crater are from Clementine and there is no blur ...

1.bp.blogspot.com...

2.bp.blogspot.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join