It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The AMAZING Accurate Chinese Gender Chart

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
This is something cool!
My girlfriend is pregnant and we were looking at the web to find out how we could determine if it became a boy or a girl. Before we did this test we both had the feeling it will be a girl. The Chinese Gender Chart gave us the same result.
The latest scan showed that it is probably a girl.
We also checked our mothers age and month of the beginning of the pregnancy and it turned out to be correct for the both of us and our brothers and sisters.

Astonishingly there is nothing to be found about this on ATS, even en.wikipedia.org... has only a very short article. However I found this about it:

It is said that the ancient pregnancy chinese gender prediction chart was found in a royal tomb by a chinese scientist. Chinese gender calculator test was recently discovered, and now chinese table quiz predictions are used to predict the gender of the baby during pregnancy. Chinese gender calendar boy or girl chart is based on lunar calendar which shows dates according to the phases of the moon. Chinese lunar calendar baby predictor uses mother's chinese age at the time of conception and the month of conception.

and bear in mind:

You can find different versions of chinese baby predictor online. Some sites that provide chinese baby sex prediction chart calculator will do the calculations and convert your age to chinese lunar age. If you don't use your chinese lunar age when using the chinese gender calculator predictor, baby gender prediction boy or girl results might not be accurate. This is one the most commonly used errors people make when using chinese pregnancy prediction gender chart. Another error you can make when using chinese gender predictor calculator is miscalculating the month of conception.

Source: www.fortunebaby.com...

Here are several sites with a table to determine if it will be a boy or a girl.
You can check if it also applies for your self.
www.thelaboroflove.com...
www.babygenderprediction.com...
www.ivillage.com...

It would be great if we had a kind of survey to see how accurate it is for the members here on ATS. I read about results varying from 58% up to 90%.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by Regenstorm]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
It worked for my 3 kids, but not my daughters child. I guess nothing is fool proof!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Congrats. Give your girlfriend a child birthing present. Give her a wedding ring.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by zenius

None the less it has an accuracy of 75% in your case.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Thanks! We are planning to get married.
Will take some time though.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Yes it worked for us both times. We wanted girls and so "pre-planned" around the gender chart to have girls. I tried it for all 4 of my siblings and it was accurate.

I have given it to many friends and it has worked out for them too..

I know that for moms born in jan/feb I think you have to add a year to their actual age because of the chinese new year..maybe that it why some people have different results.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
yes my aunt used this chinese calender predictor and it turned out to be very accurate. it got 3 out of kids genders right

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Tried it, it said we would have a girl. We have a beautiful 3 year old son now. :-)

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Failed for me and for my son.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
According to one of the websites, their poll shows it being correct 2 out of 3 times. Not bad for an informal poll.

Anybody know if there is a large database of mother ages and baby genders to get better results?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I just checked mine and it was inaccurate.

I was 23 years old when I conceived my son during the month of March but the chart predicted a girl.

And if the success rate is only 2/3 while the gender odds are only 50/50, it doesn't seem that impressive to me, TBH.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The problem with online polls is that successes are more likely to be reported than failures.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This is so much bullcrap it barely deserves a reply.
Regardless, who knows exactly when a sperm fertilizes an egg?
It is a scam, a ploy, a fake table which Christians are supposed to avoid.

Also does it predict homo or lesbo persons who dont know if they are a girl or a boy.

NO.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by slugger9787]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
It's accurate for my 3 siblings and I.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
wow, i am truly amazed.
right for both my kids, at least...

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Not having children myself, I checked to see what I should have been. It was not accurate for me.

It was fun though.

Edit to add;

Originally posted by slugger9787

It is a scam, a ploy, a fake table which Christians are supposed to avoid.

Also does it predict homo or lesbo persons who dont know if they are a girl or a boy.

NO.

I think Christians were also supposed to avoid judging others and being a piss-ant in general. Ok, I might be lying about the piss-ant part.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by Illusionsaregrander]

top topics

join