It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do something now!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

Yeah I just recently read a thread here about the USA accepting help from some countries. Russia and China are not the one that were approved. I will see if I can find the thread and post it.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
as promissed, here is the reply I got to my mail to the European comission:

Thank you for your e-mail.

I think you may be interested in theses 2 press releases: 'The EU offers oil containment equipment to contain oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico after a new US request' :
europa.eu.../10/727&format=HTML&aged=0&EN&guiLanguage=en
and 'US accepts further EU support to combat oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico' europa.eu.../10/875&format=HTML&aged=0&EN&guiLanguage=en

It is the Humanitarian Aid & Civil Protection DG which deals with civil protection. You will find information at: ec.europa.eu...

Yours sincerely,

Ann Maher
Library/Information Centre
Shared Resources Directorate
SRD.1 - Human Resources & Administration
DG Environment/DG Climate Action
European Commission
B-1049 Brussels
e-mail: Ann.Maher@ec.europa.eu

N.B. Disclaimer required under the terms and conditions of use of the internet and electronic mail from Commission equipment:
'The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official position of the European Commission.'

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

People you need to organise protests! Peacefull protest! I have not seen one yet.. most people just complain on the net.

Are you kidding? Protest, nothing! Over here in the USA, we actually want to rape and destroy the planet Earth! That's why we're the #1 polluter on the planet, because that's what we are .. the #1 pigs on the planet.

If you want to save the planet from certain doom, it's up to the rest of the world to try and stop us ... if they can.
We're not protesting or stopping a darn thing over here or anywhere else for that matter.

This trash the planet party marches on full speed ahead! Money money money. We're going to drill even more wells all over the planet next year, so NAH, try to stop us!
That's what we do as the #1 pigs on Earth ... we trash the planet .. and we're having a real swell time of it too. So BUG OFF rest of the world, it's OUR planet to trash, and there's not a darn thing you can do to stop us! So NAH!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join