It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Conspiracy, to DESTROY AMERICA?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Possible Conspiracy, to DESTROY AMERICA?

www.Valkyriearms.com

Just a Theory, of my own. 20+ years, of observations....
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
OK, This is my first attempt at starting a thread. After watching recent events, I started thinking....
I've been a resident of the Pacific Northwest, for 20 years. When I first moved here, a significant number, of "non-professional" families, were making VERY good wages, in the "logging" industry. Within a few years, the FEDGOV, had come-in, and GREATLY restricted the lands available for "public logging". This, PERMANENTLY decimated the income, of these families. Most, have never recovered- taking very low-paying service jobs, EVERY family member working.
California, seems to have done an EXCELLENT job, of destroying it's manufacturing base, by passing "ecology laws"- in one of the cleanest states, in the country. (YES- I KNOW- it was NOT like that, 30 years ago- the clean air act, made GREAT Improvements, in SoCal's air quality).
Hurrican Katrina, devastated the Louisiana/Mississippi/Alabama coasts- and MOST of the damage, has never been repaired. At least, NOT in the "poor neighborhoods". I believe that the majority of the dislocated poor, NEVER RETURNED, becoming citizens of Dallas, Denver, etc.
Detroit, and the entire Central/Northern Region, has had it's HEAVY manufacturing base, sold-overseas. Those jobs are gone, for good.
Now, the Gulf Region, is being systematically poisoned. God's knows, WHEN a major hurricane comes-along, and spreads the toxins, hundreds of miles inland. Crops, already seem to be effected. It remains to be seen, how far up the East Coast, the damage will go. Virginia? New York?
Now consider- IF "somehow", the New Madrid fault, were to cut-lose, witha BIG ONE, it would effectively cut the country in half. How's THAT, for "controlling" the population's movement?
It seems, that the N.E Region (Financial District), is being saved for last.
Well- Is there a pattern, here? Or, just a series, of very unlucky coincidinces?

www.Valkyriearms.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Patriotgal

I apologize, for "Val's Viewpoint", NOT being up, on the Valkyriearms website, right now. This, is a bi-weekly column,covering a miriad of topics, political, social, religous, and scientific- ANY, of my interests!

But, please- give some thought, to my theory.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Its just life. Bad things happen and in a country as big as the US, a lot of bad things will happen on a regular basis.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Your theory is not new - it is well known to many of us.

I think the US is going to be totally destroyed - mass starvation, nuclear attacks and so on - the mysterious 'they' intend to kill you all.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Interesting, for sure. You tossed in the New Madrid fault, so now I must go to a map and see how this will fit in with the 10 regions theory about the division of the U.S.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

The theory is correct, Israel controls the rogue empire now, and since the empire lost most of American continent it can't take a risk of containing the US from falling.

If the empire tries to control the US it will be at risk, the empire comes first.

The US will fall, the American people will rise against the empire.

ATS is an example of the exposure the empire is having, Americans are waking up.

South Americans already fought the oppressive empire, and most South American nations are against the empire, sooner or later the US will join.

That is my two cents.

I had a prediction last year in my oozyism account that the US will fall by 2015, let's see if that prediction comes true.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Yeah well, We are trying to save the country from the Consumers.
You know, the folks who expect convenience Automatically.
The ones who will cut it all down, drink it all up,eat it all up, and ShiX
it all out. Until its all gone. And what will it be like then???? I'll show you...
Haite. Savvy?

Your enemy is not us who are trying to save some for ours and your Great,Great,
Great Grandchildren. Your enemy are those amongst you who only think of themselves. Any yet a greater enemy arises on the horizon of more than 1.5 billion people. They will soon want your water , your trees, your air, and your land, or whats left of it. Get it?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   

You forgot the "outsourcing" of many American jobs all across our country.

Yep, TPTB are digging in their heels and with this lates Gulf Oil "Crisis" (It's not a spill, it's a gusher) we haven't seen anything yet.

Now as crazy as it sounds and this is totally off the wall, there's another thread on ATS saying that some of the richest residents of our planet are leaving off world - to Mars because Earth is entering some kind of 60,000 year cycle of nastiness.

Possibly it's because I'm getting older but the craziness is just getting crazier by the month and there's no let up.

The "consumers" are the upper 1% of the planet that own the corporations, not the common little 9-5 ers who do the real work.

The "people" really running the show are so high up there, the common man doesn't even know they exist.

All the while the small common ordinary guy and gal that works 5 days a week is pitted against each other like hungry dogs at the kings table.

Same old same old, humanity just doesn't seem to learn he/she is being manipulated.

Know your enemy.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Your right Amagnon!

Now folks, particularly America - go back in time to the two days of August 6 & 9, 1945 when America used two atomic bombs against the civilian population of Japan.

Karma is a bitch baby a real bitch.

And karma is not only a individual thing, it can and often is shared by a group soul.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Well I would say I don't know exactly how or when but TPTB have it in for the US population. I know we are living in more and more of a police state every day but I think that a large group of the citizens here who will not stand for outright slavery and will fight back are the biggest group standing in their way now. They want us dead and fast. In their eyes this is their world and we "useless eaters" are only either in their way or meant to serve as their peons.

We must rise up and snatch our country and the world really back from these criminal murdering fascists and soon or it may be too late! S&F as always for any thread that helps educate the masses as to what's going on beyond their happy little bubbles.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I disagree with the part of your theory suggesting some earthquake will split the continent. There's no evidence that has ever happened in Geologic history.

An earthquake that big would destroy all life on earth.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
No Conspiracy because he is doing it right in the open for the whole

world to see. Gasp, Is the sound the people make, and the beat goes

on and the beat goes on. What Constitution? You mean we have a

written Constitution?

If they do not read the Health Care Bill who would ever think they would

read the Constitution Of The United States Of America.

This is what I can not get thru my head if he was teaching the

Constitution what Constitution was he teaching His own or Ours from

this Great Nation.

Jobs for Legal Americans are you kidding me? Remember the illegals

have rights too and Legal Americans get in the back of the line and

wait your turn.

Outsourcing jobs oversees?

Do you ever feel left out and also feel like a 2nd class citizen because

you are not taken in consideration when it comes to your homeland

not taking care of business at home and shipping jobs overseas when

it should be Americans being considered for jobs First. Could there be

too many restrictions in this country strangling business and heavy

taxation? You already know the answer. ^Y^

[edit on 29-6-2010 by amari]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I agree, wholeheartedly, with the wookie- we need to FIGHT! I WILL NOT, "go peacefully", to that mass-grave", hidden in the woods. I am a 20th. Generation AMERICAN, and hope to die, standing knee-deep, in a pile of hot brass!

I did not forget the "outsourcing"- I was just mentioning a few specific "regions", that TPTB, seem to be concentrating on.

I have been self-employed, for 20 years, now. I own/run, 3 businesses. I have a number of employees. I TRY, very hard, to treat them well. I pay the HIGHEST wages, in my county. It is getting VERY difficult, to run a "small" business, ESPECIALLY a manufacturing one! I spend much more time, doing USELESS paperwork for the state, than actually working!

I'm VERY new to this site, but- I do like what I see here- people who are waking-up, from the Matrix. Good Luck, Patriots EVERYWHERE!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Study a bit more- it just MAY be what happened, in some of the "great extinction" events. The New Madrid fault, DID cut-loose, a hundred years ago. It might happen again- especially, if TPTB, have really mastered "earthquake control". Triggering a strained fault, shuld be easy. (I'm NOT talking about "splitting the country, LITERALLY)- just making travel accross the country, VERY difficult. Convenient, for a Police State.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

I KNOW, that LANDOWNERS, take MUCH better care, of THEIR OWN LAND, than ANY Government, will. (Multinationalmegacorps, are governments themselves, and DO NOT COUNT, as individuals) I know this, because, I own 10, heavily wooded acres, in the NW. I have judiciously logged, and salvaged many windfalls, for 5 BIG truckloads, of 30-42" long, Construction logs. I own, 640 acres, in Nevada. I am turning DESERT, into arable land.

Forests can be managed, and used- they ARE "renuable crops". Of course, the multinatmegacorps, don't do a good job- but small landowners, DO.

So, please don't preach to ME, about "consumerism". How many acres, do YOU maintain/improve? How many trees, have YOU planted?? I've planted a few HUNDRED. Some, are now 20' high.

new topics

top topics

join