It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should I Be Worried That Bilderberg Frequenty Operates in My Area?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
The Bilderberg Group had two meetings at the Westfields Marriot in Chantilly, Virginia. One in 2002 from May 30 - June 2 and another in 2008 from June 5-8.

This is the only place they have held their meetings twice. Virginia is also the most used state.

I had my prom there.

The presidents often visit there and stay for days.

The NRO is less than 2 minutes from there by car.

2nd Whitehouse?

Are these coincidences?

Should I have the noids like no other?

Cause I do.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by SubPop79]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
No cause for concern?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I personally would not be too concerned about the meeting happening in my area. But thats just me... why are you worried? Whats your biggest concern?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I'm assuming you live not that far from D.C.

if this was happening in Cheyenne, WY I would think its weird.

I would expect it to happen in that area.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
All the conspiracy theories about them. I never gave those much thought until I made this discovery. Once you find out you had your prom at a hotel used by a group of some of the most powerful and influential figures for meetings, and that group is suspected by many people to be responsible for 9/11, it really makes you start to think.

I don't believe the conspiracies, not yet at least, but the bulk of the theory coming to my hometown? I will be thinking about this a lot more.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Actually you should be LESS worried.

If the big wigs are near you, that means obviously, no nukes will go off in your close proximity.

So, you are actually SAFER being near them Ha Ha Ha!!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Well they might have a habit of blowing things up for the sake of making the US people submissive to their Gov't, and this area is a prime target.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Also, with the sheer amount of "chemtrails" here, and the Bilderberg Group being very active here, along with the NRO and boat loads of corporation such as Raytheon, Northrop Grumman, Boeing, Lockheed Martin, etc, and it's close proximity to D.C., if you believed in all the conspiracy theories about these things, then this area is a hot zone.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
We also have a huge police station, which is also 2 minutes from the Marriot, which was also the site of of a massive gunfight when Michael Kennedy, a fellow student at my HS, opened fire with an AK, He also had something like 8 handguns and multiple grenades ready.

And there is also the VTech shooter, yet another fellow HS student.

Another startling fact: Some people think that Bilderberg is responsible for 9/11. If you are in to that sort of thing, you should get a kick out of them being very active here and the fact that DULLES is 5 miles from there, the spot where the terrorists boarded the planes.

Did Bilderberg sway the NRO to monitor those three jets?

[edit on 29-6-2010 by SubPop79]

top topics

join