It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Dozens' of US citizens on assassination list, White House adviser hints

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

We Have Already masterminded it. We have planted the new seed.
Have patience as it grows. Defend its newness and do not let the Negative
Thoughts make you a defeatist. The truth is that the future is in all of our
hands, at least the part that we can shape and mold. They are outnumbered and they know it. We can not make everything perfect,and Rome was not built
in one day. Yes we are on a path of a new beginning, maybe barefoot on shards of glass at the moment, but we will grow callouses and make it right.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Very well Said. Cheers to our Country,Our Nation, Our Citizens, and to all
who wish to join us! Together in this Great United States of America, One
Nation, One People Under God! We will prevail, we are not defeatists!
We shall not let you slander our SPIRIT! No matter what your methods,
Technology, or Subterfuge, We are immune to your Necrotic devices.
Praise God Almighty, The Light, and the Energy That Binds U.S.
Now and Forever

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by DangerDeath

What it means is now the CIA has a person they can turn into a "reputable source" so that they can manufacture the story that Iran has secret nukes, which they can then parade all over the media trying to sway the American mushrooms, errrr......people into supporting their coming strike against Iran.

I cant wait until "Iran" (read, some CIA operative) strikes an Israeli ship to give us an excuse. I wonder how they are going to work all that.

No matter, we will hear what their new victim, errrr "reputable source" has to say ..................once the CIA finishes writing the script.

Stay tuned. But dont expect to hear anything even remotely true out of an agency whose main concern is manipulating our opinions.

Well, since America has just declared that sinking South Korean ship IS NOT AN ACT OF TERRORISM, I don't know how this is going to work

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
The United States rule of law states that a US citizen suspected of a crime must be prosecuted and judged by a jury of his peers before any sentencing. That goes to anything from theft to treason. You simply cannot assassinate US citizens, regardless of where they are in the world and who they are affiliated with.

Now, the question is, were they still CURRENTLY US citizens when they were assassinated?

That is true. But capture or kill isn't sentencing. Wanted dead or alive. And if they want to get technical the gov can strip them or try them via military tribunal, FDR did it.

§ 1481. Loss of nationality by native-born or naturalized citizen;

(7)... committing any act of treason against, or attempting by force to overthrow, or bearing arms against, the United States, violating or conspiring to violate any of the provisions of section 2383 of title 18, or willfully performing any act in violation of section 2385 of title 18, or violating section 2384 of title 18 by engaging in a conspiracy to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, if and when he is convicted thereof by a court martial or by a court of competent jurisdiction

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux
reply to post by MY2Commoncentsworth

You can if they are on the battlefield fighting alongside the enemy.

You are confusing the rules of engagement with assassination. There is a clear difference between the two.

And when exactly did anyone other than the write of the article use the term assasination. Capture or kill is not assasination. It means they are acceptable military targets. The original policy was catch and release.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marked One
I hope Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus are on that list. Also my former boss--I hope he's on it too. Just saying.

It's too bad that Neil Patrick Harris, Rosie O'donnell and Ellen Degeneres isn't on that list along with their "rainbow" buddies. You can bet that these type people are being protected by Obama.

Ha! These three are probably the appointed assassins!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Intelearthling

You know, there really was no point to that post except to try and link your hate speech about homosexuals to the OP.

Where are you getting that homosexuality is threatening to national security? And no, I am not gay. But I am offended by people who take any excuse to spout the idea of killing people for who they are, rather than what they do.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I was just replying to a post mentioning celebrities.

I didn't mention anything about homos.

BTW, the thread is about hit lists not homos.

Edit: I'm not targeting homos. The Obama administration and his homo buddies are targeting me and my rights. I have the right not to have them around me and my children.

[edit on 30/6/10 by Intelearthling]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Intelearthling

And now you are making a liar out of yourself as well.

originally posted by Intelearthling
It's too bad that Neil Patrick Harris, Rosie O'donnell and Ellen Degeneres isn't on that list along with their "rainbow" buddies. You can bet that these type people are being protected by Obama.

Just go start a thread ranting about homosexuals rather than attempting to derail this one with foolishness. This thread is about the government and its apparent decision to override someones Constitutional right to a trial by pursuing a policy of assassination of US citizens.

You can be for it, or against it, but to link it to your opinion on gay people being around your children and yourself is silliness. And this is the last thing I am going to say to you regarding homosexuality and this thread. If you have relevant comments, I look forward to hearing them.

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

If you can point out to me where I used the word "homosexual" in my post I would gladly appreciate it. I could be refering to followers of Jesse Jackson's Rainbow Coalition from the late 1980's. I was just giving some light-hearted humor to the Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus posting. If you don't like my sense of humor then you won't be the first.

I will agree that the governments attempt to assassinate American citizens without trial is just plain wrong in some peoples' eyes. It seems that this is not the case with eyes that are in the Obama administration.

Assassinations have been going on for ages. It's just that the present administration is very careless to let such information leak if this is the case. Public speculation is one thing but for the authorities to leak this just undermines the government no matter who is in control of Congress or in the White House.

Here is my opinion about the matter. If an American is caught red-handed with aiding and abetting known terrorists then that person is automatically exempt from legal counsel and trial. It's one thing for terrorists of a foriegn nation to be targetting our children but for an American citizen to do it there should be only one punishment and I need not have to say what the one punishment is.

[edit on 30/6/10 by Intelearthling]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Well duh. Of course we all knew this was going on way before it was official.

First it was a few... now it's a few DOZENS... soon it'll be a few hundreds...and thousands then millions.

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Some might even say they will eventually go to billions.

90% population reduction planned ?

They have got standing ovations for suggesting this.

Standing ovation for suggesting bioweapon to kill off 90% of planet

Our current science czar in his co-authored book calls for
the mass sterilization of large sections of the population.

Eugenics for a Brave New World ?

It is not like the are trying to hide their plans.

Fortunate for them they know most of the population doesn't
like to read.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
List of assassinated people
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org...

This is a list of persons who were assassinated; that is, important people who were murdered, usually for ideological or political reasons. This list does not include executed persons.[1]
Contents [hide]
1 Assassinations in Africa
1.1 Algeria
1.2 Angola
1.3 Burkina Faso
1.4 Burundi
1.5 Cameroon
1.6 Central African Republic
1.7 Chad
1.8 Comoros
1.9 Congo (Brazzaville)
1.10 Congo (Kinshasa)
1.11 Egypt
1.12 The Gambia

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
wiki list continues
edit on Fri Sep 30 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
wiki list continues
edit on Fri Sep 30 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
hmmmmm

I wonder if I made the list ???
Any copies of the list I can check???

I would assume william cooper was on that list as they did him just after the 911 day, and strangely they wanted to arrest him on sep 11 2001, the very day of 911.

That whole police murdered him was very strange.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oneolddude

I hope Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus are on that list. Also my former boss--I hope he's on it too. Just saying.

Making such a random statement shows your utter immaturity and stupidity.

Pretty sure that was a joke.
Lighten up a bit.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Most regrettably, those jury trials of politically knowledgable (and more
often sponsored) operatives don't even finish. I indeed wonder if Bin Laden
is already gone from renal shutdown like was long ago suggested.

In any event, If they can get Milosevic in a cell at the Hague, they can
get ANYone. "The truth will out" may be a maxim totally outa here as well.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a look at 10 yrs of us nurturing terror

and going strong:

live potus --vs--. late samir khan (25)

s khan was 15yo when 9/11 happened. today, cnn & other msm announce obama's proclamation of a 'victory' in the fight against al-quaeda. what, something new? nope, the usual incident of some u.s. drone flying all over foreign territory freely as if it owns the sky, took out a few more terrorists and presto look america, the world is little more safer now for us all.

10yrs passed. what happened. we all know what happened to america, and thats most important. but what about at the individual level? how'd this lak-american queens, ny school kid turn into a full blown 'terrorist' we are all supposed to (accordin to potus et al) delighted to have killed?

a quick closer look at s khan's patethic life bio:

came to america at the age of 7

referred to himself as 'a typical American Kid' even years after 9/11 (according to ny times)

born in riyadh, saudi arabia

pakistani parents

between 2001 & 2003, joined islamic organization of north nmerica

IONA summer camp was the beginning of his transformation, he stated to the ny times:
"what I wanted to do with my life: be a firm muslim, a strong muslim, a practicing muslim."

his organization's website guidelines preach nonviolence:
"through active resistance the movement will use all constitutionally sanctioned means to bring about just changes in social, political, and economic practices. this includes non-violent direct action and civil disobedience."

he became a 'jihadi' web geek working out of his parents basement, started blogging by 2003 promoting Islam in North America.

2004 relocated to charlotte, NC with fam

2005 blog called "Inshallahshaheed" (if God wills martyr)

his favorite video was a suicide bomb attack in iraq:
"It was something that brought great happiness to me," he said. "because this is something america would never want to admit, that they are being crushed."

2007 (21) he moved to yemen (thru to 2011)

at some point between 2009-2010 he befriended an undercover fbi who pretended to convert to Islam but later broke his cover.

"I am proud to be a traitor to america, my faith took a 180-degree turn, knew i could no longer reside in america as a compliant citizen."

"my beliefs had turned me into a rebel of Washington's imperialism. my faith and convictions gave me strength to lambast the greatest tyrant of our time. it angered and frustrated them, while it left me in a state of peace and joy. what they were doing and continue to do in the muslim lands is what I felt, totally unacceptable to my religion."

so it was his beliefs, faith and convictions, "a typical american kid" raised here since the age of seven, had to die for being a security risk given maybe his islamic kitchen bomb instructions or whatever.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ovenden
I wonder what would constitute working with terrorist groups?

On that note I wonder what constitutes a terrorist group for Obama?

Any one who disagrees with Obama. I can promise you that if he's re-elected, that list will become much longer and much easier to get on.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrathchild
"American citizens working with terrorists"

That would classify them as "traitors"...punishible by death.

Been like that that for couple hundred years.

not really "news"

People convicted of nothing are innocent.. been around for couple hundred years.

Excellent point tho.. AfpakIraq-istanis suspected of siding with occupiers/hostile illegal aliens are similarly summarily slaughtered as "traitors".. which the monolithic govt elite/media spin machine re-tooled "civil war".

Men handing out death sentences in secret outside fair open courts is the exact type of tyranny rejected by the founding fathers.. now embrace by 1930s German post 9/11 Americans.. as history repeats.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join