It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Dozens' of US citizens on assassination list, White House adviser hints

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Shikamaru

(in my lumberg voice)
Yeah, um... can you just move your head to the left a little bit Shika? That's great, thanks...

[edit on 29-6-2010 by Springheel Jack]

link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy
So your government intends to kill citizens that have sided with the enemies of your nations. Why is this a problem?

Its a problem because we have only their word for it that these people are enemy combatants or enemy sympathizers. And we KNOW, not think, not suspect, we KNOW their word is not good.

Thats why it is a problem. The people making these lists are themselves engaged in treasonous behavior, in that they are deliberately subverting the will of the people in "democratic" nations. So we should let enemies of our Nation and her people tell us who our enemies are? Seriously? We should assist them in removing the fetters placed upon them by the US Constitution?

I just dont get it. Is there a large and unspoken popular demand for living in tyranny? If so, just vote for it, and those of us laboring under the impression that we should try to preserve our freedoms will just shut the hell up.

link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I'm well aware of those words, and the philosophy behind it. We've both spoken in threads about the sociopaths.

It's just . . . it's too controlled. We both know this. There's too many layers to this. We both know this.

The majority are 10 steps behind. We both know this.

They choose to be controlled. We both know this.

WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO ARE ENEMY IS!!

Sure, we outnumber the elite, but we're divided and our spirit is defeated. Maybe not yours or mine, but in the vast majority. Heck, if we even managed to bring down this system, what would replace it? How would we know what we put up is any better, or less corruptible?

Most people still bicker over the left-right paradigm. They don't even see the bankers are in control. They don't see the corporations have usurped the state. They don't want to know!

I'm admitting that spending my time in a fantasy world thinking that somehow the laws of civilization are magically going to change because I will it is . . foolish.

Our rulers have always been psychopathic. They have always preyed on us. They rule because they are best suited to do so. Psychopaths are most insightful to the human condition, because they truly are on the outside looking in.

These cycles have happened time and time again. We're going from fascism to communism. Then it'll implode and the people will take it back over. Recycle. Best to just accept this and get on with life. It's too damned short to be wasting trying to convince a people that just aren't ready to hear the truth. They will only do so after they must.

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
Is there a large and unspoken popular demand for living in tyranny? If so, just vote for it . . .

Yes. Yes there is. Voting in itself is an act of oppression. It's saying that you condone a screwed up system, and pledge allegiance to corrupt ideals. People just don't know better. So be it.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by unityemissions]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
People warned about allowing any CIA people getting elected as president, and they warned especially about the Bush empire...

And exactly what they warned about happened...

They set the stage for the current people running things and they grabbed the baton and are running with it for every pennies worth of hostile takeover of America....

I am sure Obama has many words of thanks to the Bush clan for helping this happen...

No matter what happens, they continue on like suicide bombers with no shame or hesitation....

They will discover a judgement day though.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy
So your government intends to kill citizens that have sided with the enemies of your nations. Why is this a problem?

Its a problem because we have only their word for it that these people are enemy combatants or enemy sympathizers. And we KNOW, not think, not suspect, we KNOW their word is not good.

Thats why it is a problem. The people making these lists are themselves engaged in treasonous behavior, in that they are deliberately subverting the will of the people in "democratic" nations. So we should let enemies of our Nation and her people tell us who our enemies are? Seriously? We should assist them in removing the fetters placed upon them by the US Constitution?

I just dont get it. Is there a large and unspoken popular demand for living in tyranny? If so, just vote for it, and those of us laboring under the impression that we should try to preserve our freedoms will just shut the hell up.

It is also a problem because the U.S. government's lust for murdering those it doesn't like has gotten out of hand, not that it was ever an acceptable practice. It now appears that a person need be little more than a "suspect" in order to be targeted for incarceration, rendition, torture, and death. When our government does this to others, including its own citizens who activly disagree with its policies, methods, and practices both domestic and abroad, it encourages others to adopt similar practicies toward us.

Remember, the "government" that is doing these things is not the ill-defined big-daddy all you kiddies on this forum imagine it to be. It is composed of individuals who draw up their victim lists for a broad range of reasons, some perhaps personal or as favors for friends in high places or to eliminate competitors of favored businesses and corporations, many of which reasons even the jack-boot licking lovers among us might disagree with.

And, of course, it's all OK for those who condone these practices so long as no more than 19 to 20 innocent bystanders are injured, maimed, or killed as collateral damage for each target who is successfully "taken out".

Oh, the euphemisms. So much evil can be made to seem OK when you replace accurate descriptions with pablum.

[edit on 6/29/2010 by dubiousone]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I am a terrorist.

Terr-ROARRR!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dubiousone

They need to keep their murderers busy and out of America. But soon they will be back looking for job.

And, besides, keep looking at the sky. Because, most of those murders are done by remotely controlled aircraft.

McChrystal was good with that. Now that he is retired, maybe he will open his own business. Watch out for that guy! B-z-z-z-z-zap!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

You are constantly asserting yourself as one privy to the laws of The United States, yet constantly ignoring Constitutional constraints placed on government in order to advocate a progressive ideology. It is no accident that the Treason Clause is placed in Article III of the Constitution, which is the Article that defines the judicial branch of government:

Section 3. Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court. The Congress shall have power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

Of course, somebody starts screaming about treason when it comes to Obama, and suddenly you are aware of this Clause, but when it comes to assassinating citizen's and lo and behold, you have no knowledge of the clause.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO ARE ENEMY IS!!

My friend, I think we are closer to knowing who they are than ever before. Did you read the CIA document I linked to on Wikileaks earlier in the thread? It is an incredibly revealing document considering its brevity.

Why? Because it tells us two things for certain.

1) Our Democracy is not dead yet. They still fear it.

2) It tells us exactly the techniques they are using to bypass it.

Both of which give us a strategy and hope.

Who wants to replace our system? I dont. With jackals as vicious as those against this nation now being restrained by it, even slightly, why on Earth would we discuss discarding it? It is working. What isnt working is the public. The people. WE are the ones allowing the slow, drop by drop, erosion of this great nation, and others like it around the world.

True, our apathy is deliberately and deviously induced, but knowledge is power, and once you know HOW you are being manipulated, you have the power to stop it, to circumvent it. It has always been up to us to make this democracy work. We grew so relaxed and complacent, so distracted by technology and by deliberately constructed internal division that we have been handing ourselves to traitors in our midst. Practically begging them to deconstruct our government, our Constitution, and our liberty.

We do not have to choose to continue that. We do not need a revolution. We do not need a new system. We need to restore our current system to its former glory. We need the public to rededicate itself to this concept that is America, and to fight for her. Not by wielding swords and guns, but by informing ourselves and being very honest about the situation we are in, and by uniting as a people for freedom, for justice, and for liberty for all of us despite the petty differences we may have. We need to rise up and vote in the most Constitutionally friendly third party candidate we can. We need to send a clear message to our elected officials that collusion with traitors is not acceptable to us, and the only way to do that at this point is to vote OUTSIDE the two parties that are bought and paid from by those who seek to destroy America from within.

We need to stand up for America, and be willing to fight for her. Or we deserve to lose her.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

On that note I wonder what constitutes a terrorist group for Obama?

Well according to the many MIAC reports, being a pro-state sovereignty is being a terrorist. Anti illegal immigration is being a terrorist. Being against the FED is being a terrorist....

According to government standards, 95% of ATS members are terrorists.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by Vitchilo]

Oooooops, guess that's got me on the list.
Where would not likeing obama put me on the list?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
i personally believe Gandhi was assassinated not a random act of hate.
Killed for spreading peace (lots of people die for that)

If someone is willing to kill a innocent defencless person because they are spreading peace, then that is more then a reason to continue what Gandhi did no matter what

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

justin bieber is canadian? i'll make sure he gets on the canadian assassination list.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Obviously the criminal elites have a problem with people.

Meat puppets?
Great!
but 'people'?!?

for Christ's Sake! eliminate them.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
They believe life is good and death is bad.
What a stupid bunch in a stupid world which is deteriorating at FTL speed!
Follow the wise beyond

Those who stay behind will regret forever.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Here's one... why are they denying?

news.bbc.co.uk...

Iran nuclear scientist Shahram Amiri 'flees US captors'

Mr Amiri disappeared a year ago while undertaking the Hajj in Saudi Arabia.

Two videos purportedly showing him surfaced three weeks ago. One said he had been kidnapped, the other that he was living freely in Arizona. The US has strenuously denied abducting him, but ABC News reported in March that Mr Amiri had defected and was helping the CIA compile intelligence on Iran's controversial nuclear weapons programme.

The state department has refused to say whether he is in the US.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

What it means is now the CIA has a person they can turn into a "reputable source" so that they can manufacture the story that Iran has secret nukes, which they can then parade all over the media trying to sway the American mushrooms, errrr......people into supporting their coming strike against Iran.

I cant wait until "Iran" (read, some CIA operative) strikes an Israeli ship to give us an excuse. I wonder how they are going to work all that.

No matter, we will hear what their new victim, errrr "reputable source" has to say ..................once the CIA finishes writing the script.

Stay tuned. But dont expect to hear anything even remotely true out of an agency whose main concern is manipulating our opinions.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Kinda curious....

so, the prerequisite to getting your name onto this assassination list is to intentionally, openly, and admittedly support any organization or rogue nation considered by the American government as a terrorist organization?

Well in that case, we need to put the presidential administrations of the last 5 American Presidents - and when I say Administration, that includes appointees and interns - onto that list!

We have Reagan supporting Ortega, Bush Senior Supporting Osama Bin Ladin, Clinton Supporting the transportation of Cocaine from Columbian and El Salvadorian locations by CIA operatives working under task force warrant directed by Edgar Cayce into Arkansas ,while Governor of that State... not to mention the people that were directly and intentionally Exploited by the Clinton WhiteWater scandal...

Then we have Bush Jr., who also continued in Daddy's footsteps supporting the Bin Ladin franchise, it's associates, and who, according to recently exposed foia documents were complicit in the executioon of torment, torture, drug smuggling, mass genocide, and illegal acts of agression against the american People via the fascist laws imposed upon us under the gest of homeland security and national security.

Then comes the illegal liar obama bin bushmama who, true to form, continues the agenda of supporting terrorist groups while pretending to be at war with them... AKA sending millions of dollars under the guise of "relief funds" to organizations such as the Taliban (top mention one)...

So, when do these criminal terrorist supporting Americans get to be placed upon this "assassination" list I wonder?....

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by WolfofWar

You simply cannot assassinate US citizens, regardless of where they are in the world and who they are affiliated with.

You can if they are on the battlefield fighting alongside the enemy.

And if they are working with terror cells overseas who have been targeted for assassination by the military or the CIA, you can kill them too.

I would like to know that the CIA did their homework and didn't target innocent American citizens who were duped by terrorists and just happen to be in the crosshairs.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MY2Commoncentsworth

You can if they are on the battlefield fighting alongside the enemy.

You are confusing the rules of engagement with assassination. There is a clear difference between the two.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

You are confusing the rules of engagement with assassination. There is a clear difference between the two.

10-4.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join