It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Dozens' of US citizens on assassination list, White House adviser hints

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

'Dozens' of US citizens on assassination list, White House adviser hints

rawstory.com

When it was confirmed last winter by then-Director of National Intelligence Dennis Blair that the Obama administration had authorized the assassination of American citizens working with terrorist groups overseas, it appeared that no more than three Americans were being targeted in this manner.

In an interview last week with the Washington Times, however, Deputy White House National Security Adviser for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism John O. Brennan suggested that the number might actually amount to "dozens."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Well duh. Of course we all knew this was going on way before it was official.

JFK... Martin Luther King... countless others we don't even know about.

First it was a few... now it's a few DOZENS... soon it'll be a few hundreds...and thousands then millions.

This is just the soviet gestapo system setting itself up.

Of course it's nowhere on the MSM.

And even if it was, people would still say they only go after ``the worst of the worst of the ..snip.. terrorists`` or some BS reason like that.

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on Fri Sep 30 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: inappropriate word removed

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
hmmmmm

I wonder if I made the list ???
Any copies of the list I can check???

+22 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I hope Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus are on that list. Also my former boss--I hope he's on it too. Just saying.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
hmmmmm

I wonder if I made the list ???
Any copies of the list I can check???

You're on there, I got the list handy!

Then again, I'm on there too.

+33 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I hope Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus are on that list. Also my former boss--I hope he's on it too. Just saying.

I am a 50 year old dude and even I know Justin Bieber is Canadian.

Why you would want two young people that you apparently do not like murdered is beyond me.

Making such a random statement shows your utter immaturity and stupidity.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
"American citizens working with terrorists"

That would classify them as "traitors"...punishible by death.

Been like that that for couple hundred years.

not really "news"

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by One Old Dude

I think they were making a joke...not truly wishing deaths upon teenagers.

lighten up

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrathchild

No.

It hasn't. Unless you can name the other presidents and post their assassination lists....

That is why everyone is making such a big deal out of these extrajudicial killings - it is a new thing for Americans and it is an unamerican thing to do.

Anyone who supports extrajudicial killings outside of a battlefield belongs in a prison or a mental ward.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oneolddude

I am a 50 year old dude and even I know Justin Bieber is Canadian.

Why you would want two young people that you apparently do not like murdered is beyond me.

Making such a random statement shows your utter immaturity and stupidity.

Sure, Bieber is Canadian. But I'm sure he has American citizenship.

(Besides. If the federal government can have a list of it's own citizens it intends to assassinate? What's going to stop it from having a list of citizens of other countries it intends to assassinate as well?)

Just take it easy, pops. Before you aggravate your blood-pressure.'

(Also you didn't notice. But I said I wanted my boss on that list. That went over your head too apparently.)

[edit on 6/28/10 by Marked One]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

reply to post by One Old Dude

I think they were making a joke...not truly wishing deaths upon teenagers.

lighten up

THANK YOU!!!

(So much for common-sense. Some people...
)

[edit on 6/28/10 by Marked One]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I wonder what would constitute working with terrorist groups?

On that note I wonder what constitutes a terrorist group for Obama?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Agreed...but these people have made themselves an enemy of the state...

put themselves in the same "cross-hairs" as insurgents planting IEDs...and we have all seen those videos.

no difference.....other than the state department should not be publicly bragging about who they are gonna kill...that part is wrong.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

On that note I wonder what constitutes a terrorist group for Obama?

Well according to the many MIAC reports, being a pro-state sovereignty is being a terrorist. Anti illegal immigration is being a terrorist. Being against the FED is being a terrorist....

According to government standards, 95% of ATS members are terrorists.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
With the clear and present effort of this administration to create a fear of "homegrown terrorists" this policy simply becomes a way of engaging in lawless executions of American's that believed to be a political threat to this administration. If the assassinations of Presidents are to be regarded as heinous crimes not justified as a political tool, then this policy is not only atrociously imprudent, it is criminal. The audacity of hope? Try the audacity of tyranny!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

And even if it was, people would still say they only go after ``the worst of the worst of the ragheads terrorists`` or some BS reason like that.

Bingo. I am sorry that those who are total apologists for this sort of tyranny will be the last to go. I would LOVE to see the look on their faces when they realized that sitting around and blaming the people targeted rather than the criminals taking it upon themselves to play "God of the world and all its creatures" didnt work out in their favor.

Unfortunately, those of us who realize this is utter and complete bull# will be long gone by the time they come for the mushrooms. Im not even calling them sheep anymore. Sheep have some level of sentience.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Wait, hold up a second! Y'all haven't thought this through. They are targeting american citizens working/aiding terrorist groups, right? Since we all know that the CIA, FBI, ATF, DEA and various other law enforcement officials work with and aid what are known as terrorist organizations ie drug cartels, militias, islamic terrorist organizations, christian fundamenatlist organizations, various mafia groups (italian/russian/jewish/mexican) anti-globalization groups etc. This means that we'll be getting rid of a lot of agent provacateurs, and other people who help these groups and push these groups into doing a lot of the things they do! This is a score for us!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by azrael36
Wait, hold up a second! Y'all haven't thought this through. They are targeting american citizens working/aiding terrorist groups, right? Since we all know that the CIA, FBI, ATF, DEA and various other law enforcement officials work with and aid what are known as terrorist organizations ie drug cartels, militias, islamic terrorist organizations, christian fundamenatlist organizations, various mafia groups (italian/russian/jewish/mexican) anti-globalization groups etc. This means that we'll be getting rid of a lot of agent provacateurs, and other people who help these groups and push these groups into doing a lot of the things they do! This is a score for us!

Now that is audacity of hope!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I can think of more than tens of dozens in DC alone. Funny about the definition of terrorism...it's in the eye of the beholder.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

"American citizens working with terrorists"

That would classify them as "traitors"...punishible by death.

not really "news"

I assuming the news is, now American citizens don't even need a trial, their day in court, before they can be executed

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join