It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scary Letter From Fidel Castro In Regards To Iran War

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
All this proves is that Fidel is more of a nutjob than we once thought.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee

Originally posted by john124
I agree that in July the great war will begin, and the 10 Russian spies arrested today are a cleanup of the US homeland before the great game begins.

I think you hit on something here. They would want to clean up the spies before ww3 broke out. Thanks for that thought.

This "reflection" from Castro is indeed scary and believable. Like another poster said, it is more believable than anything coming from the MSM or any other source.

Why haven't we been warned to prepare? Because the American government only cares about the Elite. Rest of us are expendable. God help us.....

And, when August rolls around with nothing occurring in the previous month, will you still ask why we weren't warned?

Besides...if we WERE warned, ATS would blow up with "THIS IS A FALSE FLAG" posts (since a lot of people don't know what a "false flag" actually is"). And of course the posts saying "This is just so they can round us all up for the FEMA camps" would be required as well.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by FRMDaDark
First Castro is not insane... He is known through as being a very intelligectual and Brilliant......

I never claimed he was insane. Only the brainwashed neo con Americans on this board do that.

If you ask them basically every other leader from any other country on Earth is an insane dictator. They spend all day long going on about how stupid Ahmadinedad or Kim Jong ll or Putin or Chavez or Queen Elizabeth the Second is. Anyone really.

Just aslong as you don't say anything bad about the USA, which never attacks anyone or engages in any illegal activity at all ever. But seems to constantly come under attack from nearly every other country on Earth and has to invade them for self defence to liberate their people from their oppressive governments and the burden of having money or natural resources. God bless America!

Or Israel, the nation of peace loving Jews, whos kindness and compassion is known throughout the world, second only to that of the USA.

Never mind probably none of them have a scrap of IRL power of money and internet forums are their only outlet. But they know more about world affairs than a guy like Castro and if you dare say otherwise you're an anti semite.

Just because he was in charge of a country for decades and actually opposed the USA and lived to tell about it doesn't mean he would have any idea.

Glenn Beck on the other hand. He knows all.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I don't think he's saying that the war will immediately go nuclear.

He's worried that it might escalate into a nuclear war between Russia and America.

As far as his claims about the USA giving fissionable material to South Africa's Apartheid Government, this has been documented several times. South Africa has publicy claimed that they have decommissioned all their nuclear weapons, but if you believe that, I have a really nice shack in Soweto I can sell you.

At the end of the article, he then speculates that his hypothesis should be considered as "science fiction".

I believe his fears about a conventional Naval battle if the US fleet tries to board an Iranian merchant ship would be accurate - likely the event that would trigger the war between USA/Israel and Iran. I would think that the war would escalate throughout the Middle East fairly quickly, but doubt it would go nuclear.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

When Americans go to ballots, do you have a filter there which will say: this one is a criminal, he cannot vote?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

They didn't do that well, they got knocked out by Ghana in the 2nd round

But don't worry there is always the Baseball "WORLD series" haha

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I'd be more worried if the U.S and U.K troops started to be withdrawn - quickly- Iran is smack in the middle of Afganistan and Iraq...lots of nuclear fallout on freindly personnel...

I think it'd be a tit for tat naval battle, a few warning shots.

It is a scary thought though

[edit on 29-6-2010 by OptimusPrimate]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Reply to post by freetree64

Don't discount Fidel Castro too quickly. He is a very intelligent and insightful dictator.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusPrimate
reply to post by freetree64

Fidel Castro is a very clever and insightful man, he took on the 'big man' and made him resort to explosive cigars!

Lol you said it..

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimusPrimate

Way I understand it is Australian troops aren't leaving any time before 2014 and both major parties have mentioned sending more troops to Afghanistan soon.

We've all heard the rhetoric from Obama about a withdrawal by 2011 but I highly doubt the US will cut and run and dump this mess on its allies.

Which means Australia is sending more troops there for other reasons. I suspect we'll be helping to hold the fort in Afghanistan while our existing troops from SASR and 3RAR and elements of the US and British forces are moved to attack Iran or defend from the inevitable counter attack.

Our boys have been over there fighting these wars for ten years now. And our troops are very hardened and experienced. It makes sense they would want to use those troops that have had combat experience like those in Afghanistan and Iraq and replace them with fresh troops.

Perhaps that is what this current "troop surge" is for.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
My son is a U.S. Marine(Infantry), and he left the East Coast on 18 June for The Middle East. Before he left, he told me that he could not say alot, but what he did say to me was, "Dad, just keep your eyes on Iran," and there was a smile on his face, and a "glint" in his eyes when he said it. That was the end of the conversation, short & sweet!

As a 17 year old kid, I watched "Night Line" every night while our hostages sat in Iran for 444 days. Actually, I turned 18 before Reagan got them released. I was chomping at the bit then to go over there and take care of Iran. Now, I guess my son gets to do it!

I guess the next week or so will tell the story, huh?

~ MidnightPoet

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Fidel is the man..If war breaks out in the US I'm definitely going to Cuba. Good food, good woman, and you know Fidel's not taking any BS.

Edit: In Advance, Dont reply with anything in the spectrum of communism,murderer,blah blah blah...Fidel is the man.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by ATLien]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

Even though it's from that scumbag Castro,I thing He hit this one out of the park.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightPoet
My son is a U.S. Marine(Infantry), and he left the East Coast on 18 June for The Middle East. Before he left, he told me that he could not say alot, but what he did say to me was, "Dad, just keep your eyes on Iran," and there was a smile on his face, and a "glint" in his eyes when he said it. That was the end of the conversation, short & sweet!

As a 17 year old kid, I watched "Night Line" every night while our hostages sat in Iran for 444 days. Actually, I turned 18 before Reagan got them released. I was chomping at the bit then to go over there and take care of Iran. Now, I guess my son gets to do it!

I guess the next week or so will tell the story, huh?

~ MidnightPoet

Good luck to your son! I will pray for him and all his buddies!

I also know several people that were recently called to active duty and could not share their orders. Things are heating up rapidly.

Lets see:
We have the Queen's address to the UN coming up, we have the Carriers now reportedly surrounding Iran, we have the UK's Amphibious groups in Virgina joining forces with the US groups. We have the UK and France both committing Carriers to the Iran situation. We have Castro's letter, we have the economic turmoil in Europe, we have NK complaining of "Heavy Equipment" build up in the DMZ, and we have Russian Spies being picked up inside the US!

All factual current events, but then we also have Webbot, Timewave, and Visionaries all pointing to significant developments beginning June 23rd (day Iran declared war alert) with escalation and change from July 11th to August 11th. Check out all the crazy ATS threads pointing to this time period! We are indeed cursed to live in "interesting times!"

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

The economy of the superpower will fall to pieces like a house of cards. The American society is the least prepared to endure a catastrophe like the one the empire has created in the same territory where it started.

Well he's spot on there. The bottom line is that a country like Cuba, who has had to endure through decades of embargos, will find getting by much easier then us folk, who wouldn't even know how to start a campfire.

In anycase, what does Castro have to lose now? I don't think he ever gave a toss about what anyone else thought.

I grew up in Florida and never knew any thing about Cuba other then it was evil and castro was evil and on and on....once I moved away, I live in the UK now, the whole attitude changes AND you start learn things which most people don't know about Cuba.

I have to concur with the user who said they give this more credance then any of the norml ATS predicitions.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
This sure is a long thread about something Castro supposedly wrote. I mean come on guys, he's not even "in charge" of Cuba anymore, his brother Raul is. That and the original words were most likely written by our equivalent of a "presidential speech writer."
Yes we all know the state of the world and how things are coming together, (or falling apart if your a doomsayer). This is the perfect time for propaganda. In my humble opinion I think thats all it is.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
This is going to turn back real quick, if they think Iran will be alone in this conflict they're sorely mistaken and that could mean World War 3 which means drafting and lots of dead civilians.

Not a pretty picture and not looking forward to it.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Castro probably understands he is a dying breed. Resources are to be exploited as are the people that inhabit the earth, that is the goal. You cannot actually CARE about your people, dude! Castro has the Cubans all farming and being self-sufficient, but he hasn't rocked the boat in a long while, so the U.S. (Israel) isn't bothered.
The exploiters will stop at nothing, they are protected from the consequences. The "stuff" they need to further their aims, they are going to get, by God or guns, or likely both.
Does anyone think it is a coincidence that Islam and Christianity have BOTH been under attack? Think about it. Most of the actual fighters in this conflict are one or the other, and they need MOTIVATION.
The agents of the oppressors will hold news conferences, and speak to the level of the audience. In the U.S., that is a pretty low level. Just say, "terrorist", "anti-semite", and "muslim extremist" and you are good to go, and Democrats AND Republicans will fall in line.
Even most of the T.E.A. Party, sigh.
So, the next thousand years are going to be determined soon it seems. How it plays out exactly is anyone's guess, but the clashes WILL happen. Everyone can FEEL it, heck a lot of people WANT this charade we call civilization to collapse into rubble.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Hey Harry, The US was eliminated in (The Sudden Death) Last Sixteen Round by Ghana 2-1 a couple of days ago. Watch for a Brazil-Argentina Final. Maradona has said he will run naked around Buenos Aires if Argentina Wins??? Oh Well, hope he's got The Bathing Suit Body together for that!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ATLien

He is the man.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join