It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scary Letter From Fidel Castro In Regards To Iran War

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
An other lettre : "the previous reflection" : www.granma.cu...

But i am not sure when it has been writen

[edit on 29-6-2010 by psychederic]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

You're either so intelligent and you're talking way over my head .....or you're drunk. I hope it's the latter.

seeashrink

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeashrink
Man, this is some heavy stuff. I'd like to know more about some of his other "reflections". As I said in another thread; the potential for numerous scenarios, any one of them, to shake the world as we know it is just unreal.
Seeashrink

Here's a list back to 2007

Reflections of Fidel

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
There is no such thing as uninformed in todays world,simply google the world supply of strategic materials like metals and other essential resources,right after you google strategic wartime resources,then go back 30yrs and start tracking the movement of these resources globally ,then track because of globalisation,what companies are owned by what countries and cross reference ON A REGULAR BASIS,and viola YOU ARE INFORMED.

You can track the shipments of military meals right from the factories they are made in on line right to their destinations,thereby recognising any substantial buildup.

You can do these things in any country in the world now.On your cell phone.

And you dont require ANY TRAINING AT ALL--to identify THIS CRITICAL GLOBAL DYNAMIC WE ARE PART OF --just curiosity.

If the possibility I outlined makes even an iota of sense to you,please begin to form your own ideas of potential futures.AND TALK ABOUT THEM WITH OTHER PEOPLE----START TO MAKE CONNECTIONS THE INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE.

Google the top ten pre-war political warning signs,and compare the past to the potential future,look for similarities in the dynamics you see forming keeping in mind we have a million times more info available to us today to utilise.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by one4all]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I call them bluff, or either just plain stupid. The Iranians have no chance against the US. The US and Israel together have enough fire power to wipe Iran off the face of the planet.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
While the U.S and the Israeli navy is building up its presence in the Persian gulf, there is very little media coverage on this issue. Apart from the usual MSM reports about the nuclear negotiations, there is no media coverage about the almost unprecedented naval buildup in the Persian gulf.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ambient moon
I call them bluff, or either just plain stupid. The Iranians have no chance against the US. The US and Israel together have enough fire power to wipe Iran off the face of the planet.

It wouldn't just be Iran, though. Iran has ties to China, Russia, and even North Korea. Let's not forget how all of this could ignite the Koreas. I bet Kim Jung Il is waiting for the opportunity to make his own move.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
The elite need a justification to start a new war. The naval buildup has been going on for quite some time. But still, there has to be a pretext for this conflict. After the Iraq WMD fiasco, the elites know very well that they can't sell the "disputed" Iranian nuclear weapons program to the sheeple for a new war. The fatigue amongst the sheeple is quite high. So I feel that the TPTB might be planning for a new "event" to sell any new conflict to the people.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by wheresthetruth
Help us all and may peace and sanity prevail.

I think its a little late to appeal to peace and sanity. We lost those qualities a long time ago, if they ever existed in governments at all.

I like Fidel. I never bought into the whole "Communism needs to be stamped out around the world" idea. Its not my favorite economic system, but neither is capitalism as we practice it either. I just never understood what business of ours it was how other countries choose to govern their people.

Now of course, that I realize it is because the wealthy a) cant get in to plunder their resources, and b) dont want their own people to get any ideas, it makes a lot more sense why we needed to pound that idea into the ground.

Fidel has managed to keep his little nation afloat for quite a long time under crushing economic sanctions. I think he is a good leader. One who genuinely cares about his people, unlike ours.

Edit to add,

This makes that leaked letter from the Saudi Prince look a little more credible too. "Nuclear war" sure would be an "Apocalypse." Too bad we cant tell if the House of Saud goes on a vacation all of a sudden.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
this really ties it all together, you got the four of them talking to each other, Syria, Cuba and Venezuela then through in Iran, something is in the works and i do not like it, then to yesterday Russian spy's were arrested here in the USA, i wish i had ink to print then post the story, cnn should have it, for give me if that is not permitted, for i will learn, but it is related to what is going on, what surprises me is the lack of North Kora input, they should be in the mix or did i miss that?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I'm sorry but the man is older than dirt.
He doesn't realize when he urinates himself half the time. Anything that comes out of his mouth is twisted and slanted against the US and Isreal is along for the tide.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
You guys have too see what Ron Paul says about this...in reference to the 400-11 vote in Congress last week or so to sanction Iran.

The video is in this thread, which also mentions this letter.

reply to post by ambient moon

While this may be true, why would the US want to? Have you looked at how the nations of this world would align should this become an all-out war? Who aligns with Iran and who aligns with the U.S?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Fidel has managed to keep his little nation afloat for quite a long time under crushing economic sanctions. I think he is a good leader. One who genuinely cares about his people, unlike ours.

Key words: "little nation". In this case, size matters man.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by one4all

Dont forget the INTENTIONAL OILSLICK that the Americans have strategiclly placed THROUGHOUT THE OCEAN,because these oil slicks can be tracked and used as a method to defeat the CHINEESE superfast torpedos that everyone seems to have today,did you get that little tidbit,the torpedos dont function properly in water mixed with OIL.

Well if they are Chinese torpedos, did we really NEED an oil slick to ensure they didnt work?

Taking out the three or four nations YOU identify as troublemakers may well bring a lasting peace, but will it be because there is no one left to resist the corporate takeover of the world? Or because all the other nations you didnt list genuinely want peace and harmony and good things for mankind?

I personally am not convinced it is the latter.

link   
Some possible scenarios that could lead to a new conflict in the Persian gulf:

1. Some rockets are fired across the Northern Israeli border. Israel puts the blame on Hezbollah and retaliates. Soon, Syria is drawn into the conflict. Eventually, Iran would join the conflict.

2. Some Israeli soldiers are kidnapped near Northern Israeli border. Israel retaliates and eventually Syria and Iran join the conflict.

3. Israel launches a sudden air strike against Iranian nuclear and military facilities. Hezbollah retaliates on the Northern Israeli border by launching numerous short,medium and long range rockets. Israeli infrastructure suffers severe damage. Israel eventually uses nuclear weapons.

4. A false flag against some of the Israeli and U.S naval assets. MSM promptly puts the blame on IRGC. Sheeple would call for justice to be delivered. In other words Pearl Harbor or Gulf of Tonkin 2010.

link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

He's not alone in his either his analysis or his stance. All of these nations agree with him about the danger of an interventionlist hegemony.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Non-Aligned Movement

What proof do you have that they agree with Iran. Come on don't just throw a wiki link and make some claims.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by SLAYER69

He's not alone in his either his analysis or his stance. All of these nations agree with him about the danger of an interventionlist hegemony.

Its kind of ironic actually

Its almost like they ARE in a sort of alignment with each other even though they claim solidarity

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by one4all

But I somehow expect someone like China or Russia to simply hit Iran to stabilise the global powerbase.

A favor to the world if you will.

I say someone does the world a favor and smacks the troublemakers for everyone .

If you pay REAL CLOSE ATTENTION TO HOW OUR GLOBAL POWERBASE HAS CHANGED IN THE LAST TWENTY YEARS---you will notice their arent many ROUGE NATIONS left to blame things on,take out say three and the world is basically in a position that favors long term peace.

I say a unilateral strike by the US,MOTHER RUSSIA,CHINA,BRITAIN,ISREAL,INDIA,CANADA,FRANCE,SOUTH KOREA,JAPAN,AUSTRAILIA----you get the point-----on Iran,North Korea,and any other little piss-ant troublemaker we can think of.

What a pile of regurgitated propaganda showing little to no understanding whatsoever - if you keep your mouth shut people might still think you a fool, why open it and remove all doubt?

It sounds to me like you want a world dictatorship where you are just an indentured slave.

If China or Russia enter this conflict - they will not enter on the side of Israel or the US.

As for who is the trouble maker of the world, it is the piss ant US that is the trouble maker, along with its Zionist masters in Israel.

If someone smoked the trouble makers, then the US would just be a huge crater - I don't think that is really what you want.

The rogue nations as you call them, are the only nations that have managed to keep from being taken over, or raped and pillaged by the IMF or the US financial interests.

The scenario described by Castro is probably correct - the nukes that he refers to will likely be launched by Israel - but China and Russia may both enter on the Iranian side - and if Israel had used nukes, they would declare it open season and reduce Israel to ash - I think those who control the US care nothing for its people, and they would possibly retaliate against Russian or Chinese mainlands - that would be the end of the US entirely.

All that Iran would have to do - would declare they would protect Chinese and Russian tankers - and that would likely be enough to get support. It is the US and Israel who are intentionally provoking this conflict - and their people will be the ones to suffer - in fact the people of the entire world will suffer.

Someone should please kill Netanyahu, Obama and 95% of the US senate and congress - right now - to avoid this. The other people to kill are Rockerfeller, Rothchilds etc - surely this has gone far enough.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Oh come on people... you have some good thoughts on the issue, but seriously... Obama isn't going to use any nukes. He wouldn't even consider a nuclear option to cap the oil spill because A) it could pollute the ocean and the gulf with radioactive debris, and B) he wouldn't want Iran seeing us using a nuke for peaceful purposes, which would give them reason to say they could have them too. In this instance, I'm glad Obama is a pansy.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join