It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scary Letter From Fidel Castro In Regards To Iran War

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen
If you think that Ahmadinejad and Chavez "speak sense", then I have a feeling that you have none of such (Much as they). I apologize for tossing forth insults, but that is a truly absurd statement on your behalf. The individuals which you are putting forth on a pedestal, are in fact among the most demented and brutal dictators of our modern times.

Regardless if they are demented or not, all of the leaders you seem to hate with paranoia have popular support within their respective borders or there would have been a coupe d'etat long ago. People can only be held back for so long until they eventually rise and crush the oppressors.

Why is it that people like you cannot respect the wish of other nations and leave them the hell alone? Why is it that unless a nation is fully capitalist and christian in nature there must always be "something wrong" with their leader?

If the Iranian government starts a war on such a large scale, then it will be greatly weakened on the domestic front, which will allow for the dissenting populace to quite possibly seize control of that nation once-and-for all.

Right so lets start a full-blown air&ground assualt against iran WITH THE HOPE that their government gets weakened enough so a few university students finally muster the courage to overthrough THEIR POPULARY ELECTED GOVERNMENT...........................yeah bro that makes so much sense.

As for Iraq, if we invaded them for all of their oil and gas, then where are we seeing the benefits in the marketplace? Our nation is on the verge of financial collapse, the security situation within Iraq has stabilized considerably, and yet we still bear witness to no any gains emanating from the oil within that nation. If we were to ever witness such profits from our invasion of Iraq, we would most certainly be taking advantage of them right now.

I don't know! Perhaps you can tell us why we invaded iraq if not for oil?

Was it to keep the amero/european military-industrial complex from going under and facing all the negative impacts that would bring or what? You know like having at least one conflict per decade or creating a false-flag if one cannot be started..................face it capitalism sucks balls because it is unsustainable and dangerous!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Unrelated to Castro's letter, but the BBC has a little article with video, that seem's very interesting given the unique events and timeframe in regards to this warning letter...

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by freetree64

Ok, I realize it's Castro, but this is a very intuitive and well thought out letter, regarding the possibility of conflict with Iran.... give it a read

www.cuba.cu...

My chief concern is if Iran feels pressed and decides to use
Biological or Chemical Weapons the US or Israeli's might reach
for tactical nuclear weapons.

They already discussed using the RNEP on the hardened nuclear
facilities and the union of concerned scientists have begged them
not to do it for various good reasons.

www.ucsusa.org...

The RNEP would make the largest fall out.

The tacticals would do the most damage to surface structures.

Lets hope this is just more Sabre rattling.

Good Luck to you all !

[edit on 1-7-2010 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Why do you morons think that a country trying to develop the ability to defend itself is a threat to global peace?? I'd say the biggest terrorist nation is the US of A. I sincerely hope that Iran wins this war (if it happens). May China and Russia give their full support to Iran, then we will see what # Isreal and the US can do.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   

I sincerely hope that Iran wins this war (if it happens). May China and Russia give their full support to Iran, then we will see what # Isreal and the US can do.

None of that is going to happen my friend.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jonny2410

that is what saddens me ....

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

I love you. Can I have your babies. I promise they won't look like the one to left

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

You're perfectly right:-)

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Coldweather,humanities future and its present state are of paramount importance to me,you dont have the right to arm yourself for"protection"---protection of what?

Ill tell you what,you want to protect your perspective or your reality and you are willing to arm yourself and KILL other humans instead of joining humanity in its cumulative group reality.

There is no longer room on our planet for the traditional dynamic of killing people to solidify your own personal perspective or reality,WE ALL MUST WORK OUT OUR IDENTITY CRISIS TOGETHER WITH NO KILLING.

So,no you dont get to arm yourselves.

Actually look forward to a global force to militarily begin DISARMING ALL COUNTRIES BY FORCE until only one world military power exists with the sole duty of protecting and supporting humanity.

It is not normal to want to kill other people so you can have your own way,you MUST PLAY BY HUMANITIES RULES BECAUSE WE ALL SAY SO,there is no place for anti-humanitarian perspectives to exist within humanities cumulative reality and future.

There is no RIGHT TO DO WHAT YOU CHOOSE ON HUMANITIES PLANET----NOT ANY MORE.

There are to many of us who are suffering to not change our reality,so the bad and the greedy must go.

And let me tell you nobody kicks ass like the rightous and THERE IS NO TEAM MORE RIGHTOUS THAN HUMANITIES TEAM.

These little skirmishes are just picking up the big pieces of crap off the carpet before you start to vacume it.

There will never be a global nuclearwar because the superpowers have all secretly been working together,the thousands of nukes that could destroy our planet hundreds of times over will never be used because the arsenal was built up to these levels in a co-operative manner with a very specific purpose in mind---PLANETARY MADD.

We will soon be a global democracy,humanity will all exist in a co-operative reality working together for the betterment of all.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by one4all]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by coldweather
reply to post by one4all

Why do you morons think that a country trying to develop the ability to defend itself is a threat to global peace?? I'd say the biggest terrorist nation is the US of A. I sincerely hope that Iran wins this war (if it happens). May China and Russia give their full support to Iran, then we will see what # Isreal and the US can do.

Amen Amen Amen. The US and their policies are and always have been the biggest terrorists!

Let me lay it out in simple terms and use only the obvious clues everyone already knows.

Pearl Harbor attacked, 2350 dead - the US retaliates with Atomic Weapons and destroys two cities - Horishima +- 150 000 dead & Nagasaki +- 75 000 dead - and this is not counting those who have died since. (www.aasc.ucla.edu...)

The US remains THE ONLY COUNTY TO USE ATOMIC / WMD's on a nation

911 - Twin Towers are destroyed, 2995 dead (en.wikipedia.org...) . The US retaliates and destroys two entire nations (Afganistan & Iraq) - death toll....well it is still continuing is it not?

Slipknot actually said it best

AMERICA IS A KILLING NAME
IT DOESN'T FEEL OR DISCRIMINATE
LIFE IS JUST A KILLING FIELD
IT'S ALL THAT'S LEFT - NOTHING'S REAL
THROW AWAY YOUR DISPOSABLE PAST
AND FALL APART LIKE A CIGARETTE ASH
WE ARE THE FATAL AND VITAL ONES OF THE WORLD
AND WE WILL BURN YOUR CITIES DOWN

The problem is the whole entire world sees it, knows it but can do absolutely nothing about it. Although I guess just as all the previous world powers have failed due to 100% arrogance so will the US - I only hope that there is still a planet left before this happens.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Well, tomorrow is July 2nd. It'll be time to see whether the quarterfinals are contested or not like he said it wouldn't be.

[edit on 7/1/2010 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Yes...was thinking the same thing this morning. We'll see if Castro is any better at predicting dates that we are around here
So far today things seem relatively quiet over there.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
Coldweather,humanities future and its present state are of paramount importance to me,you dont have the right to arm yourself for"protection"---protection of what?

Protection from "rouge nations" and it's allies that might invade using forged documents.

Ill tell you what,you want to protect your perspective or your reality and you are willing to arm yourself and KILL other humans instead of joining humanity in its cumulative group reality.

I do not even understand what you mean by that.

There is no longer room on our planet for the traditional dynamic of killing people to solidify your own personal perspective or reality,WE ALL MUST WORK OUT OUR IDENTITY CRISIS TOGETHER WITH NO KILLING.

So,no you dont get to arm yourselves.

What identity crisis and what reality are you talking about?

Actually look forward to a global force to militarily begin DISARMING ALL COUNTRIES BY FORCE until only one world military power exists with the sole duty of protecting and supporting humanity.

AND I assume that military power would be the USA and the world would be rid of muslims, hindus, buddhists, or in others words, anyone non-christian.

It is not normal to want to kill other people so you can have your own way,you MUST PLAY BY HUMANITIES RULES BECAUSE WE ALL SAY SO,there is no place for anti-humanitarian perspectives to exist within humanities cumulative reality and future.

Nice words but a serious lack of implementation in the real world.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I am insane by training so calmly watching events evolve is quite interesting. My years in "the field" have shown me time and time again that: Anthropology 101

1. Oral histories and traditions are based on a kernel of the truth.
  2. When people threaten violence against others they mean what they say.
  3. The more vigorous the argument the more flawed is the logic.
  4. A future based on dogma will to it's best to survive.
  5. Everything is exactly what it looks like.

Histories are so dangerous as there is always some part that can be used for personal gain.
In 1979 a certain Persian religious scholar became a leader and said that his version of his religion would extinguish other mistaken beliefs. He also stated that the United States was the greatest evil and will be destroyed. He also mentioned a certain entity was a great wrongness and must be eliminated.

There is more but the jest is he meant every word. So when you are threatened is is always wise to listen and consider what is being said.
The harder they try to convince you the greater the wrongness that is probably going to be inflicted on you.

You just about can't kill an obsolete idea. It wants to live like everything else.

If it looks like they are going do something it is because they are.

I would like to read the post in Spanish as Castro's choice of words reveals much. FARC was training Mexican Students to build and set off explosives in oil fields and terminals just a few years ago.
U.A.E. has been complaining about Iran occupying several of their islands that could be used as choke points in the gulf.
The Sunni gulf states have spent over a hundred billion dollars in defensive weaponry while Iran,
Syria and Lebanon have developed and purchased offensive weapons with Russia withholding the advanced anti-aircraft and missile technology after a personal visit to Moscow by Israel.
No Israeli warship would ever attempt to stop a ship in the Persian Gulf.
The most complex and delicate crop circle was produced this week just 18 months since the last proving that Moore's Law is still in effect at HAARP.
The United States has invested more money than the rest of the world combined in it's military again for the 65th consecutive year. While Castro and many others see America's demise I have a feeling that they have more in the tank than you might think.

When the first Iranian missile is fired all the transistors in a hundred miles will melt.

Saved my favorite for last. No matter what happens to me I can trace it back to a conscious decision I made and therefore I am responsible for all my problems and you can apply the same hypothesis to every event in life. Something makes things happen and I decide how I deal with it and you are on your own.
Money does not mix with art, music, ideas, political systems or love.
Outside of that it is fine.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I hate to go off topic, but so many others have, so I'll just give my 2 cents.

It is absolutely SICKENING that people are coming on here and defending Fidel as some great guy who has been built up as some bully by US propaganda.

It is beyond ignorant that anyone here will call out a fellow ATS member for "not actually knowing anything about Fidel" and try to defend this scumbag of a leader.

It is YOU who clearly knows nothing about Cuba or Fidel and the regime created as he sees fit. Your own paranoia of your home country has clealry gone to the extreme if you think Fidel is the good guy in this.

People are whining and crying that the US hasn't prepped its citizens for what may or may not come, but do you really think Cubans are any more ready for a war than the average US citizen? You absolutely know NOTHING of the average Cuban and their day to day struggles if you believe this. Take the time to meet some Cubans IF you can find some online, I'm sure they'll be happy to tell you exactly how great of a guy Fidel is.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Can someone please make it clear as crystal to me WHERE Fidel says the attack on Iran will come on or before july 2?

Am I blind?

I think ATS has a real love affair with "prediction dates" its pathetic.

I think at the very least what Fidel has written here should be listened to and taken into account. If July 2 rolls around (tomorrow) and no war has erupted I still would not discredit what he is saying in this letter.

He's just a man people, a man with an opinion. He's not a psychic illuminati PTB lizard shape-shifter so try not to spin this for your own prediction date fantasy's.

It would be wise to take heed what he is warning about. And should this supposed date come round with no occurrence I wouldn't immediately forget about it.

The attack or missile firing from inspected ships could come at any time. July 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11.... Who the hell knows.

Just CALM DOWN with your love of dates....please.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by Nomad451]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Fidel once said 'We know our enemies better than their own mothers.' At this point, it's irrelevant whether Fidel is a dictator or a hero. What is important is whether or not he is credible. I find it interesting that so many here have paid heed to his comments, and I agree that nothing else has raised my concern as much as his letter. As someone mentioned, Fidel is a great political chess player, which accounts for his survival (no small feat, IMHO). Is it possible that he issued this letter to either prevent the event from happening or to provide a record that would provide evidence that any 'accident' had been planned? Is his letter a small wedge intended to derail a runaway train? Futile, perhaps, but one must do what one can under these circumstances.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

I think it came from here...which was brought up in this thread...way back.

Fidel Castro: Nuclear War Before Friday

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonny2410

I sincerely hope that Iran wins this war (if it happens). May China and Russia give their full support to Iran, then we will see what # Isreal and the US can do.

None of that is going to happen my friend.

Don't be too sure, chum! The American people might be blind to American imperialism as practiced over the last 70+ years but the rest of the world is fully aware. Our friends are only as close as our power keeps them and if it slips for even a moment, they'll be in quick with the knives. We can only hope that they will be kinder to us than our own oligarchical government was as it robbed us of our heritage and our future and drove us down the road of slave-wage labor.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Crymouth

You kindof forgot a few steps in there, don't ya think? Damn US barbarians, the second PH was attacked all of Japan went up in flames

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join