It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scary Letter From Fidel Castro In Regards To Iran War

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13

Four leaders in two months, but, of course, they all have their reasons.

Yes, I am sure they all do have their reasons. But it doesnt mean it isnt the same reason.

file....__._/file/cia-afghanistan.pdf

The proposed PR strategies focus on pressure points that have been identified within these countries. For France it is the sympathy of the public for Afghan refugees and women. For Germany it is the fear of the consequences of defeat (drugs, more refugees, terrorism) as well as
for Germany’s standing in the NATO. The memo is an recipe for the targeted manipulation of public opinion in two NATO ally countries, written by the CIA.

A highly recommended read for anyone puzzled about the actions of world leaders in relation to the concerns or will of their people.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

No. Because by now one of them would have advanced it further.

It DOES have to do with the fact that 3 powerful nations gain more together than alone... Which yes, Tesla predicted.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightPoet

Keep the battle in their backyard, so don't fall asleep and allow it to come to ours.

My Mom of all people pointed out how vulnerable the US is to attack right now! She is concerned that all of our technology and all of our Nukes and Stealth and high-powered bombs are useless on our own soil. Right now all of our troops are spread around the world fighting two wars and on the brink of 2 other wars. Here at home we can't even keep Gardeners and pregnant women from coming across the border!

If Iran and N.Korea and Venezuela and Cuba were in cahoots. And if these other wars popped off and we rushed in full force, then Venezuela and Cuba could march right in! No defense forces here, no chance to use superior fire power. No chance to stop them from getting a decent foothold in many areas. "Red Dawn" would be a very easily attainable scenario. If we pulled our troops back to defend, then we leave half the world struggling in civil war and vulnerable to our enemies. If we don't pull back, we risk losing the "homeland"! (Edited with quotes to remove any Nazi affiliated emotions, lol)

Now, there is a lot of rumors of turmoil within the military command and a disconnection between our commander-in-chief and his generals. Another scenario would have forces recruiting revolutionary elements inside the US to head this invasion/revolution while the troops are away. These rumors are supported by stories from ATS members and MSM articles regarding the odd disappearance of the Governor hiking in the Apalachians, while he was supposedly meeting with ex-pats and Russian agents, but later it became a mistress story? There are supposedly camps of ex-pats North of the border near Washington state, and in S. America, and there are reports of Russian agents aiding and supplying these forces. There is even an MSM article about Medvedev asking to meet with "dissidents" during his visit to the US!

[edit on 29-6-2010 by getreadyalready]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
If we don't pull back, we risk losing the homeland!

You know, you really had me all the way up to the use of the word "homeland."

It is so damn reminiscent of the propaganda about the Nazis. Yes, I know that it is just a word, and lots of countries use it, but it was only really invoked here, (during my lifetime anyway) to promote our version of fascism.

I love my country, with all of my heart, despite the fact that she is currently infested with parasites of the worst kind, but I die a little inside everytime I hear America referred to as the "Homeland."

Not telling you not to use it. Just sayin'.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

LOL. Point taken. I am at work, and I am constantly distracted while typing, and that sentence ended without that word for about 10 minutes, and when I went back, I had lost the whole train of thought, and I had to plug in a word and finish the post before the next distraction.

Anyhow, yes it was just a word to describe the choice that our leaders would have to make if some nation got the cahones to launch an offensive here. It is ironic that the least defended part of the globe right now is probably the US borders?

Do I believe that any nation would invade? NO! Do I believe that a number of Nations are probably taking a page from the US playbook and working inside the US to build resistance to our own government, and smuggle in weapons and contraband, and would love to see a US Civil War? YES! I think BRIC would love to see a US civil war. I think Iran and Venezuela and North Korea and Cuba would love to see a US civil war. And I think that all of the world except for the Rich Elites in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, the UK, and France would BENEFIT from a US Civil War! I think our Allies are quickly dwindling down to a handful.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Ah but you're assuming they would let you or the other two countries know that they had. This s really irrelevant because Tesla divised it so that this could not be done.

So going back to your original point then, what makes you believe any or all of these countries would honor such an agreement? Especially if the nukes start flying?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigDaveJr
reply to post by dbloch7986

I've seen the movie and there are a lot of similarities to today's society.

Right!? I'm glad I'm not the only one. I mean they have DNA sniffing dogs, interactive TV programs that cover walls and people can't read. Its just so similar it makes you wonder how much we here at home know about what's going on with Iraq and Afghanistan and Iran and China. Lord knows. Maybe Castro is telling the truth here. Maybe the situation has already escalated to a war and we don't even know it yet.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I've not had time to read most of the comments but to the OP; though I take everything (everything) with a pinch of salt nowadays, I thank you for bringing this to everyones attention.

Being one of the few to ever stand up to the behemoth that is the US government and live to tell the tale, he should command the attention of everyone here!

Having said that, I think some of the acts committed by Castro and his henchmen (Guevara, Raul etc) are appalling and I hate how people venerate them.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Getreadyalready, I agree with your mom, and God forbid that a "Red Dawn" scenario happen, but you think like I do. Here's a possible scenario: China has been chomping at the bit to invade Taiwan and gain complete control of them. North Korea hates South Korea and Japan(and so does China), so what if things blow up with the U.S., Israel and Iran in the Middle East, then, China and North Korea pounce on Taiwan and Japan, then, Russia begins pounding the hell out of Britain with a fierce pre-emptive strike(because it's a fact that Russia's Atlantic Fleet held war exercises back around 2004 - 2006 time-frame to practice a "pre-emptive strike against Britain).?

And too, Russia sold a boat load of military hardware to Chavez not too many years ago. So yes, if all of that went off at once, then what would we do, spread so thin? We would be "royally scr*wed!"

I don't know how old your mother is, but I am 48, and she's a wise woman! The hand that rocks the cradle, rules the world! The world is on the brink of something very catastrophic if a miracle does not happen first!

~ MidnightPoet

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Dookzor

Question for you. Have you ever taken the time to reseach "these acts" for yourself? Looking at, say, the raw numbers of deaths to start and why these deaths came about?

The same applies for Saddam Hussein. The same applies to the scary and ethereal "terrorists."

Ask yourself who venerates them and why.

And if you have take the time, then can you compare, simply on the number of deaths and the historical facts for them, the hegemony's response? Was the response proportional or logical or even sane in regard to the threat or perceived threat.

I ask because your statement as I read it lead me to believe you may not have looked into this further than what you have been told or heard. I'm not saying you have, but a lot of people allow their fear to get the better of them and don't take the time to look at things logically. And when people are fearful they loose their objectivity and allow all sorts of things to happen to keep them "safe." Like a million deaths in Iraq.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Well considering that China Russia and America need each other for resources, technology, and security, they would probably be the ones firing nukes at people, not each other.

Also considering that they have most of the world's nukes, that would mean they would have enough nukes to hit back, and a hell of a lot of missiles to respond to whoever fires the nukes.

Basically, if China disappeared, Russia would have a major loss in who to sell oil to and who to manufacture from. If America fell, Russia would not have a Enormous satellite power, security technology, and technological partner in many things. Not to mention Russia would fracture without US aid and the liability that US forces would help in the event of a civil war. If Russia fell, China loses a military partner, competitor, and security partnership.

The three nations are interlocked. Russia over the years HAS lost its place, but still has its place in there.

That, and the obvious fact that all three would be exterminated in the event of war.

Russia and China are also paranoid that the US has some form of star wars, and would probably be the one least affected. This being that IF anyone of the three survived, China and Russia's people would likely revolt. America would come together and take over.

It is not in the interest of Russia and China to give up their spheres of influence in a post-nuclear world.

In th end, IF Tesla did give anything, That technology would already been replaced. Sorry, but Tesla worked on 1920-40 technology. Imagine how more advanced it would be with modern computers and microchips? America would be ahead. And Russia and China have no desire blowing themselves up while America survives.

basically, mutual destruction no longer applies. What applies is the fear that one of the three has something that would fully protect them from a nuclear strike, thus meaning that a nuclear strike would basically be suicide.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

No, they were Batista sympathisers, and in comparison to Castro, Batista was the murdering pig, which Cuba had to be freed of, if you want a proper discussion stop calling other people names, thank you very much.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
my respect & the best wishes to comrade Fidel -- he's the Great Person of current time. he's perfectly right -- some clowns (dollar's owners, Israel's religious fanatic clubs) lust to start "Big War". but i can say funny thing, those guys ain't Gods, even not demigods -- they're just oiligophrenic children, which got signs to be erased by Elder Brothers. Just Contemplate -- It will be Nice.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightPoet

I think it really could and most likely happen that way. While we have our hands tied in the middle-east, we're basically opened our selves here at home. We have a border wide open that nobody but the citizens want closed, and when we citizens demand it closed we get called racist. I agree, WHEN we come under attack here in the US it'll be from the souther border.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by belial259

because they don't lie, they don't have to run for re-election and spoon feed their citizens delusions of military power and wealth.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SarK0Y

if they wanted a big war, they would not target Iran or N Korea. Those are weekend night outings.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

for some reason
while I was reading this letter
my mind starting thinking about that
youtube video of Bush Jr saying that
Iraq had tried to obtain nuclear material
from Africa. And then wondered if it was
our own material.

yes I remember that
I read Fidel's book about Che Guevara
The writing is stylistically identical

Seataka

PS: Fidel says that Che refused to join the Communist Party, he was a Populist, like the founders of the First Republic in America.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Iran & NK're parts of their global plan, last target is Russia, Prime idea is the World Power for dozen yrs:-)

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
This article is just over four years old now, but it's an interesting read despite the obvious differences to what is going on in the open right now and what the article contains.

Asia Times - April 2006 - If It Comes to a Shooting War...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join