It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Join Me In My NWO Fantasy!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I am finnally able to post my first thread.
I have a fanstasy I want to not only share with you, but I would like for you all to feel free and join me by inputing things to add to my fantasy. This is gonna be fun.
In this day and age of worries, stresses, and disgusting events, lets take a break and take a moment to think of what all we could do if we were ever able to do it.

My fantasy is this: (not necessarily in this order)
have the elite breathe in all those chemicals being sprayed in our air.
Restrict the elite to only eating GM foods.
Douse them with crude oil and light em up.
Tax the air they breathe.
Tax the water they drink.
Poison the water they drink.
Tax them for taxing us.
Tax them when we pay our bills on time.
Let their jets be struck by HAARP, err, lightning.
Use HAARP to strike Bohem Grove.
Dump tons of crude oil and fresh manure on Bohem Grove.
Use HAARP, dump crude oil AND fresh manure on them while they are AT Bohem Grove.
Refuse further cars sales to them unless they are buying it out of their own pockets.
Send THEIR kids and family members to fight in a war.
Send the elite to go personally fight wars, and bring our people back home.
Have them vaccinate themselves and their children first (at least 6 months before they demand the public to take the injections.
Require them to ask US what we think BEFORE passing laws and spending more money.
Require a full audit of all governmental departments And members regarding any and EVERY cent of money spent and then be posted and updated for our country to see.
Demand they allow everyone free energy (as Tesla wanted us to have) or deny their use of planes, cars, heating, A/C, lights etc.
Dump chemicals on their lawns and in their pools, then tell them to leave. As soon as they leave, we clean up the place and take possession of it and never let them come back.

My fantasy will be extended as I think of new things to add. but feel free to jump in and add your own goodies.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
cover their gorgeous mansion and grounds in oil

restrict their Television and any other visual media exclusively to live feed of the gusher and dying animals and soiled marshlands

they must pay taxes

they must pay 89% interest compounded daily on all loans

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Imprison them in a matrix like system where every stimulus around and every piece of information absorbed by them is carefully manufactured to shape and mold them into a carefully crafted robot with a generic and predictable behavior pattern that adheres to and defends the very system that enslaves and sucks them of life, meanwhile they don't even realize their enslavement, and continue to be strung along and abused by the system until the day they die. We have everything they don't have but want, and use it to manipulate them, but in the end their entire life of work and struggle to provide for themselves and their family if they have one, and future generations, amounts to absolutely nothing because we siphoned it all back to our selves anyway.

[edit on 28/6/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Thank you for adding on.
something that would be fun would be to put some Corexit in their pools, or better yet in their sprinkler system and let it do a number on THEIR nicely manicured lawns, ornamental shrubs, etc.

Us homeowners are being charged rent (property tax), and I think it would be good for them to share with us some money from their property, their retirement, their social security, their IRAs, 401Ks, etc......heck I would like to string them along for a good 30 years promising them a nice retirement with benefits, then I could crash the economy and the dollar, and hear THEM whine when they find out that money is all gone, and also hear them cry out when they are so sick or in so much pain, but they have to go into debt with the medical and dental bills because they no longer have benefits, nor a job, nor home, oops, family split up, too. I guess that is the time they get thir guns out to do themselves in before the gun laws change again and then they will have to stay alive and suffer like the rest of us...then again, they could go ahead and take their own vaccinations, but then that would be alot more suffering.....

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Ahhhhh. heres a good one....

print the faces of our favorite politicians/leaders on kleenex and toilet paper! LOL couldnt help but laugh. I could hear the song in my mind--"This one's for you...." LOLOL

Or be at a fine hotel, of course with my posh pooch, and when the dinner cart comes by on its way to a fave polititia/leader, I put the pooch poop int the pretty shiny main corse platter (the kind with matching dome lid....hey, I thought wealthy folks could do that considering their pooch gets the finest, even when it comes to disposing pooh.

How about putting some superglue on the toilet seats the elite would soon occupy.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
A good ol' fashion stoning works for me

-Hand the kids and elderly a rock first.
-You must be able to throw a 90mph fastball to particpate

-Don't forget to aim below the waist.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I know , how about we give them all our money , watch and buy all of there propaganda , follow there elite blindly , make God's out of there hollywood stars , and best of all we let them tell us what to believe , hey wait a minute here , we do that already , never mind

[edit on 29-6-2010 by Max_TO]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
forgive my typos, I tend to mispell when I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard, I had to try and get my thoughts out before I lose them.

Hey I am doing much better now, though. I have stopped watching the news and American idol. I mean, I feel like a kid again, for some strange reason I am balancing my checkbook without having to use a calculator. But then again, one cent plus another cent equals my two cents. LOL

I am still having some foggy difficulty, though with my math...somehow I am not able to figure out tax on two cents.....Dang! where the heck is that calculator! I was on a roll and I thought I was doing so good.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
oh boy i know its only a fantasies and all but still troubleing. i am not intrested in hurting my oppressers just puting a permanent end to there manipulation of my FREEDOMMMMMMM -sorry i had a bit of bravehart moment there. lol sereiously thou
peace

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by triplereiki

My world consists of loving each other, or at least not harming each other.

My world consists of not killing each other.

My world consists of happy people.

My world consists of no NWO.

A crazy dream?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows

My world consists of loving each other, or at least not harming each other.

My world consists of not killing each other.

My world consists of happy people.

My world consists of no NWO.

A crazy dream?

Too crazy for reality I'm afraid.

Peace exists in nothing. People thrive on conflict and drama.
Books, movies, games, life

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

Brilliant! imo thats the wittiest and "spot on" reply to this thread ive read so far.

~meathead

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Ryoko

Yes, the truth is that people are only happy when they are killing - each other or other animals.

Sad but true.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

Your dream sounds beautiful. Is there any way we can all link up in it with you?

I know it says in the bible that if someone slaps you in the cheek, offer them the other as well....In my book, if someone slaps me in the cheek, I will break their nose and this guarantees they dont slap me again, and my other cheek will not have a bruise.
We only have two cheeks, yet so many continue to let the enemy slap away.

I have heard racial jokes, sexual jokes, kiddie jokes and even knock-knock jokes, and figured some elite jokes are due (and rightly so). I will not purposefully harm another UNLESS me or my family is threatened. I do like the idea of fantasizing about what all I would love to do to those who make peoples lives living hell not to mention the lives of our own kids when (and if ) they grow up to raise their own families and live thier lives.

Oh, now, where was I? oh yes! I would wait for my fave politician/leader to go to sleep. I would then sneak up on him (wicked grin here). Get the razor out, shave off one eye brow and one side of moustache if he has one. Then I whip out a permanent marker, draw the eyebrow and/or moustache, then leave. I would love to see the looks on peoples faces when they see that person is missing some facial hair, and I would wish I had a camera rolling when the "new image" is seen by the owner of that face.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Thanks, trip - if enough people believe it, it will happen - the power of the mind is great.

And the power of the mind is exactly what politicians are doing to the world.

So let's get that mind power going on here.

new topics

top topics

join