It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUST SEE Government Secrets

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I stumbled upon these videos and though I would share.

I did a search and didn't find another thread, so I apologize in advance if these have already been posted.

Personally I think the show is full of photos that have been photoshopped, as many of the photos are unbelievable and many have been debunked.

But I still enjoyed watching them, some I haven't seen before.

Part 1

Part 2

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Do people really think this stuff is genuine? Is this a tongue in cheek joke I'm not getting?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I am not sure...interesting no doubt....but they don't even label sources or anything....

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Now that was Cool. Thank you, I've never seen any of those pictures before (which doesn't bode well for their authenticty. or maybe it does, I don't know) I'm not going to say I could validate these as real, genuine photos. I can't really say. I'm not an Expert in the field and suggest any one who isn't should tone any debunking down to opinion instead of Bold Accusations. Is it impossible that secret government workers leaked this information? After all, we're all human, RIGHT?
Who knows?.......well isn't that's the point?
But wow it's sure hard not to wonder as you view the videos. Awesome stuff!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
totally ridiculous collection of fake images.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The alien lying down was probably fake but the rest...who knows.

Does anyone have proof that they are fake???

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
There isn't a facepalm large enough...

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Do you know if there are any sources to back up 98% of whats in those videos?

I still don't know what I saw in 98% of that.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I watched both videos , and they were worth my time. Very interesting pictures. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
some very nice photoshopping and cgi work done in those pictures but i really hope nobody is daft enough to believe those videos are real! lol. i think some things were even composited from films and computer games!!!

thanks

rich

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

Very clever in that they have taken several * stories* and claims and visualised them. In another sense, it damned annoying as they don;t really help the original claims when they are linked to something that is, pretty obviously, fake.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

i agree, this constant stream of hoaxes and pathetic videos/photos of basically nothing but fuzzy objects does nothing but damage the subject and hinder the more critical people that want to find something real. im starting to think that this subject is now damaged beyond repair and will just get worse as home computers and software become more powerful and people become more proficient. its already possible for your average joe to fake almost anything on a photo and good animated u.f.o videos with a little practice whereas before it took a professional with extremely expensive equipment, its just a matter of short years before average people can create believable animated beings on their home computer with relative ease, we aren't far off now!.

i come to this site every day and look at all these threads with spectacular titles hoping that im going to see something that really makes me wonder "is that the real thing, do we finally have evidence" but every day i just get disappointed with another picture of a blurred bird or or a photoshopped mythical TR3B!.

thanks

rich

[edit on 29-6-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by lee63

the giants photos were from a photography contest and they are all fake. the alien lying down is fake as well and was not made to fool anyone though people have used it later and claimed it was real. some of these photos are very intriguing though. i will do some research into the arctic ufo, it looks pretty cool and seems to follow a timeline.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

isn't that stealth boat from a james bond movie?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
For the first video at 1:52 - 1:53, isnt that from the movie War of the Worlds?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

the stealth boat as you call it was in a bond movie but it was copied from a real technology demonstrator built by lockheed martin and based on the F117A technology and was called the seashadow, it never went into production and is now a museum or in a museum, and although the bond movie would have us believe that its enormous inside and full of nukes and amazing equipment its actually not and has hardly any room for anything inside, if i remember correctly it had a small wooden table in it and could only fit a couple of men on the bridge!. the second stealth boat pictured is the M80 stiletto and as far as i know is now in active service for u.s special forces.

thanks

rich

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
there are a few real things in those videos mixed with a huge percentage of absolute garbage, but the things that are real are far from secret!!. they haven't even bothered to read up anything about what they are claiming and what they have written. the ship from the supposed philadelphia experiment was called the u.s.s eldridge not "eldrich" which was later sold to greece and became the leon. and morris k jessop didn't take photos of it at all! he got involved in the story after the fact after being contacted by military officials and also by carl allen a.k.a carlos allende!. the military contacted mr jessop after they were anonymously sent a copy of his book "the case for the u.f.o" which had been written in right throughout with various claims about u.f.o's and military experiments, the handwriting matched the handwriting of carl allen who had also sent various letters to mr jessop also making strange claims.

these videos are embarrassingly bad.

thanks

rich

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
These photo's have done the rounds a few times over the years, they are fan made, proof of PS skills. I'm sure one of the more memory laden people will be able to point to the site they were on in most cases.

They were never meant to be taken as real, sort of a Faking Hoaxer type contest..

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I've been trying to research most fo these,including talking to the original you tube poster and they turn out to be fakes or unresearchable by me

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
that being said it's still fun to watch so not a complete waste of time, he did give me the original source of the arctic ufo which i really liked because it seemed to show a logical timeline

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join