It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikola Tesla - Mad Electricity

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
A fire took most of his work, and none other than the fat-cat JP Morgan when he pulled his funding from Wardenclyffe.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Dynamitrios

He was an ethnic Serb, but born in Smiljan (Austrian Empire at the time, and now Croatia).

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by works4dhs

Good Thread OP, we need to get more information out there about Tesla.

The mention here that Tesla "Miscalculated" is highly suspect. Or so we are told. Which is a bigger conspiracy.

I think much of this obfuscation of Tesla's Energy theories is intended to bewilder the masses into believing that it's impossible.

Why ? For obvious reasons.

Having studied Electrical Engineering, we are not told about this possibility, also for obvious reasons, to protect the current system of profit. The only reference to Tesla in EE School was the unit of measurement.

But looking at what Tesla had focused much of his research upon is called resonance or resonant circuits.

This is explained by Calculus and why Edison never reached this level of understanding. Edison had no real education in mathematics or science. Also why he was stuck on the DC paradigm.

Resonance is essentially two coils that are operating on the same frequency. AND more importantly able to transmit energy between them.

An example of this concept , is a radio station and your radio receiver. Which is why Tesla was credited with inventing.

Your radio, Once tuned to the specific frequency of the radio station, you communicate via energy transmitted via the ions in the atmosphere.

The electrical principle used in the communication between transmitter and receiver is called resonance.

On the power front.
One could us and apply the same principle in harnessing the power of the atmosphere.

An example of such power is Lightning, which is measured in Millions of Volts. And is created via the buildup of charge in the upper atmosphere.

So instead of dispersing said voltage into the ground, ala a lightning rod. One could use a circuit consisting of coils and transformers to capture and harness that Millions of Volts of energy instead.

One could then send that power to another tuned circuit ala the example used with that of the radio station.

The difference being you are transferring millions of watts of energy instead !

I feel that the HAARP is using many of Tesla's ideas.

Remember Tesla's earthquake machine ?

Especially in how they communicate with our Submarines while underwater using Ultra Low Frequency sent through the earth/ground.

Interesting stuff.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I can't help but wonder...if there is a greater power out there, why let what Tesla realized be withheld?

Sometimes I curse humanity!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I think he has been demonized and made out to be a crackpot scientist by the people at the time because they dont quite understand Tesla, and that seems to be what ignorant people do.

This is evident is the Superman propaganda film

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join