It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kenneth O’Keefe interviewed on BBC’s Hardtalk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Kenneth tell's it straight on the BBC.

Has he been interviewed on an American mainstream channel?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Any American channel would have him 'off air' within two minutes. That was a good HARDtalk interview, only caught the last few minutes of this the other night so im glad it was posted. S&F

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Catch_a_Fire

Yes i agree it was a good interview.

Although some of the questions she asked were clearly ridiculous, and signposted so, the presenter allowed Kenneth to get his point across clearly and concisely and seemed to have genuine respect for his point of view and mission.

I liked the way he quoted Gandhi, Malcolm X, Mandela to make his point about self-defence in terms of the attack on the Mavi Mamara and ceaseless attack on Palestinian dignity.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this

This guy is my new hero.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Respect to the man...

I'm not normally impressed by yanks but this one tells it as it is and his actions back his words. More power to him and all those who support a fair and balanced Palestinian/Israeli solution.

To a degree, I empathise with him regarding his citizenship, however, I believe each of us were born in our home countries for a reason and therefore we should work from within to implement any necessary changes.

Israel (or should we call it Rotschildsland?) is clearly at present in a state of insanity, and by that, I equate insanity with hyper tension (or anxiety).
How do we chill out the Rotschildlandi's (Israeli's)?
Who knows. Maybe a mass vaccination of a dose of MDMA may just teach them how to love their enemies.
In the early 90's it worked with English football hooligans, why wouldn't work with those crazed Russian migrants?

Love and peas to you all.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

I agree the questions could of been so much more thought out, she seemed to give him alot of time to get his point across, something not always seen on the BBC.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Yellow Teapot

Rotschildsland?!!!
I like that.

As for this Yank as you put it, it's pretty near on impossible for citizens to work within any system and change it. No more so than in American Foreign Policy, which does not markedly change from President to President.

Unfortunately only actions such as Kenneth's and those in the Flottila can actually force real change, and obviously your average citizen would never even think about taking direct action like this.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by Peruvianmonk]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Another O'Keefe interview. This one on Al Jazerra.

www.youtube.com...#!v=wx03ZTt7Zuk&feature=related

Similair questions to those on the BBC interview. But with more detail on O'Keefe's activities to do with Hamas and Hawaii as well as the questions that were asked by the Israeli interrogtors after the hijacking of the Mavi Mamara.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Deleted.

Double post.

[edit on 4-7-2010 by Peruvianmonk]

top topics

join