It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Monarch Active SuperSoldier speaks about the MindControllers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
One of the best and most recent interviews of a Project Monarch Victim, watch it people.

Covers a lot of ground. A very important video. Spread the word peeps.

Highly Disturbing allegations and claims involving Ritual Child Abuse, Aliens, Mind Control, UFOs, Secret bases in Somerset. Super Soldiers, MI6 and more..RAF in the Project Monarch Program.
The Orkney Child Abuse Scandal is detailed.
Involves physical creature implants that move in the body, and radiate RF signals.
These Claims are made by Super Soldier Dave "M", in ths gruelling interview on the BASES label.
Continuing on from the Barry King, James Casbolt and Matt Todd data, we have more, and its getting worse. This information is for Mature researchers only. Some information may shock and offend. Its not looking good off planet!
Dave claims to "Hulk Out" and is a PRESENT Mind Controlled "Super Soldier", with scars and intrusion holes in his back. He is sent on secret Missions, potentially off planet. Who Knows, with others, some of whom were selected at schools in the Taunton area.
This is posted with the consent of an ACTIVE Mind Controlled Supersoldier in England. THREE have so far come forward, out of at least NINE.
BASES 7 invites the remnainder to come forward.
BUT so far we have no EVIDENCE ANY of these "Claims" have ANY valid Reality.
So BASES and UndergroundVideo Uk advises Caution.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by Pocky]

[edit on 28-6-2010 by Pocky]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Hmm sounds interesting. I don't have the time to check it out right now. But I will definitely be back to watch it!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Do I have to watch an hour long video to find out how this relates to Aliens and UFOs?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
spooky stuff here

don't know about others but the video
froze up on me about 27 minutes into
it. Maybe I'll try later to finish but def worth
watching.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Do I have to watch an hour long video to find out how this relates to Aliens and UFOs?

Dave M in the video claims to have involved
in some secret projects as a child to include
ritual sacrifice drinking goats blood and was on
an island with 30 or so more children. He appears
to have an implant in him from analysis. He also claims
that he was an alien abductee and taken from his bed.
He also claims that aliens have infiltrated the hierarchy
of the US Government and control world policy.
Quite an amazing video and I only got up to 27 minutes
of it.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
To be honest this is a little hard to take, dont know if its the way he's acting or the story itself.

One thing that grew my interest is early on in the interview he briefly talks of sacrificial rituals and it reminded me of a case, a few year back now, where a young black kids mutilated body was found in the Thames and the evidence led to him being sacrificed. Theres a documentary on it called Torso in the Thames (i wont put it up because it may derail the thread). But it does make you wonder if theres some truth into all the crazy stuff coming out.

Had to stop viewing to post this so i'll get back to it now.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
well either one of 2 things is going on here:

either he is telling the truth

or

he is a complete nutcase

but I did get to finish the video

some of the things he talks about seem to
defy logic like:

jumping out of a Hercules at 200 ft
w/out a parachute and hulking out
on the way down. I mean .... for real

and having instant healing power
like in a video game.

please note how many movies he draws
ideas for his story.

Stargate
Superman
Incredible Hulk
Spider man
The Abyss

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
according to my deductions from his
video is that the Aliens are TPTB.
He calls them Illuminati by name
but are def from another world.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
some of the things he talks about seem to
defy logic like:

jumping out of a Hercules at 200 ft
w/out a parachute and hulking out
on the way down. I mean .... for real

and having instant healing power
like in a video game.

please note how many movies he draws
ideas for his story.

Stargate
Superman
Incredible Hulk
Spider man
The Abyss

Thanks, for some reason I no longer feel compelled to watch the video.

I'm gonna guess he has no real evidence whatsoever for his claims?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Oh i get it,these guys are like Avatars for aliens.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
You'd think claims like these would be easily validated. I mean if he's a super soldier he should have capabilities that exceed those of a normal person. Yet, he demonstrates nothing of the sort.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Sounds an awful lot like Andy Pero's story... from the 200ft jumps etc. etc...

for those not familiar with Andy Pero "The Montauk Superman" check this article out.

ufo.whipnet.org...

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by stevenreanimator

I hope the number of super soldiers coming out, grows, as we will make it safer for these guys to come out and tell us what is going on.

Other living Super Soldiers:

Duncan O Finioan

Dave Corso

Aaron McCollum

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
this video has already been posted here on ats

www.abovetopsecret.com...

also excuse the copy paste thats incoming it is my thoughts on the film after watching it in full:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Im sorry im gonna go ahead and say this guy is suffering from some sort of mental illness or an extremely overactive imagination..

theres way to many old comic book referances besides "hulking up"
i actually watched this ENTIRE video last night because i had nothing better to do(sad but true). If this was an art school project it probably would have gotten an A+.

his research mostly consists of going to google and youtube..at least thats the impression i get..

i really cant imagine what his "notes" look like..the picture he drew of the stargate worm in his back was definately a good chuckle for me..

all in all

fake imo but worth watching for entertainment value if you have

LOTSA free time....

~meathead

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Ok i have way too much time on my hands and watched all of this only to regret it here is why.

I should start off by saying that it do believe in the existence of MK-Ultra however this video I think is perhaps taking advantage of this poor guy. The child abuse scandal that he talks about really did go on however I think it has left him mentally ill, he says for example that he developed dissociative identity disorder and that he has post traumatic stress disorder as well as that he has been seen by a psycharitarist. It is my opinion that he truly believes what he is saying due to his mental illness, these fantasies are mostly based around sci-fi and comic book characters. Throughout this interview there are numerous references to comic books and sci-fi such as when his is talking about “Hulking out” and going through “star gates”.

Numerous time the interviewer has to correct what he is say especially when it come to his “dad”. The part about the MI6 connection to the family sounds very much like the MK-Ultra story for Frank Olson. Another thread i picked up on throughout this video was that the intervener repeatedly corrects what he is saying or elaborates on it. Not the best journalism.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I'm coming to this via its re-use as part of an artwork by British artist Bonnie Camplin (runner up in this year's Turner Prize).
It seems to me that most responses to it by people who have seen it (in-situ as part of a study room that comprises the work called 'Industrial Military Complex') are similar to mine which is that it is almost an old-fashioned test of one's own critical faculties. The guy starts off well and arouses the sympathy anyone would feel for a person who's undergone deliberate traumatising but even as this is underway, he's peppering his story with little hints of 'Don't Trust This' and these get more gratuitous as the video goes on so that at some point I felt that it was a test to see how long somebody would watch it.

As in some kind of basic art or science project.

As someone else says, only if there is definitely nothing on TV or in your binge-watch queue.

I don't think the guy's a bad actor though. Props.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   
spam
edit on 1-12-2022 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

top topics

join