It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Chapman BP oil Spill is a False Flag event in order to bring the Carbon Taxation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Bob Chapman BP oil Spill is a False Flag event in order to bring the Carbon Taxation

bobchapman.blogspot.com...

Bob Chapman BP oil Spill is a False Flag event in order to bring the Carbon Taxation , it is a giant scam ...Bob Chapman : Marc Faber is totally controlled he says what he is told to say , you do not set on Barron's round table for 20 to 25 years if you are someone who is outside the box says Bob Chapman ...

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Gonna need a lot more than a blog post with buy gold and silver ads all over it and a Youtube video to be convincing.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
In regards to this whole MESS of a situation, I just have to comment that it certainly is the right time in history for mankind to get the alternative technologies going so that we do not have to rely on oil anymore.

Its a must that we do this as this whole situation is terrible enough, but we need to keep in mind that this can happen AGAIN in the FUTURE. This SINGLE event was TERRIBLE enough, just remember, it can be REPEATED.

We need to GET OFF OIL ASAP!!!!!!!

[edit on 28-6-2010 by Baloney]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I disagree. With everything i read all over the net, i feel the white house presured bp to get this well in fast as possable to cover the oil that would be upset if iran was bombed by the zionist israel nation. Which i think, the government knows is going to happen and is in on it. This led to safety failures that were overlooked along without any back up plan.
As we learn that a relief well will be drilled to intersect the original well so as to take the flow up its new route and get access to the old well so they can plug it.
Why did they not drill two wells that intersected above the oil, [THEN] continue on down to the oil?????? Seems to me from my take on these deap wells its the only safe way to drill this deap. It would be a fail safe backup plan, more expensive, but if that is what it takes, then that is what it takes.

new topics

top topics

join