It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drake's All-Seeing-Eye Has Seen it All

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Brand new pic of Disney's Miley Cyrus....

Do people really still think this is all a coincidence?

Dude, i dont think that is even miley cyrus, the nose is completely different, different eyes and their slant, mouth looks smaller,etc...

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDebunkMachine

I think it's her, because, it looks exactly like her.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by depth om

looks totally different to me

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDebunkMachine
reply to post by depth om

looks totally different to me

It's called growing up. Little girls don't stay little girls forever.

First we had a guy tell me that Drake wasn't really saying all-seeing-eye in his lyrics, now we got someone saying the picture I posted of Miley Cyrus really isn't Miley Cyrus. lol, what next?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Before it gets buried from the other post. maybe it will have luck here

I personally think that Jigga is involved in the prince hall sect of freemasonry, Lyrics in his music,images on his clothing line Rocawear, and the symbology in his music video's. I just think that the devil worship part that has been getting alot of attention in the freemason talk is not the kind of light he wants shed on his person image. I mean the guy is definalty involved with the elite.Him and his wife have hung out the the president and the first lady. His wife beyonce sang "At Last" at obama's inaugiration party and jay-z even say's in sogs that he text's with obama. I read in the paper a while ago that jay-z,beyonce and her mother along with other's attended an unschedualed visit with the obama's.Since when is it acceptable for a drug dealing gangster rapper to be friends with the president of the united states.
There is another side to the coin though.
I remember in the early 90's when gangster rap started to get really popular and it really started to have an impression on people.it was like the cool new thing. every rapper started to rap about being a gangster even though they were just "studio" gangster's. it gave them street crediblity and it paved a future for them in the hip hop industry.
I can see the same thing happening now with freemasonry and the illuminati. it give's people the impression that their idol might be involved in some secret society and make the people who listen to their music pay attention to every word they say and watch their video's to see what they might do. it's like product placement but more mental.
what makes me laugh is he did an inteview on hot 97 with angie martinez. for those not familiar with that it is a hip hop radio station in new york. In the interview she ask's him that people are starting to buy into that he is a " illuminati devil worshipping freemason" and he say's that he " dont know where it came from i dont know where it started"...I say it came from him putting that kind of image out there. The she ask's him about the images in his video's and if they are deliberate and if he messing with people and doing it on purpous he say's " NO... NOT ME.." then he goes on to say that he dont believe in christian or muslim he believe that religion seperate people but he does believ in a god. which from what i understand is masonic belief.So now i sit there and say to myself ok well if it's not you then who is the "NOT ME'??. Is it the person who is controling his puppet string's, the director of his video's??
In the song with rick ross posted above he say's a line like " I said i was amazing. Not I'm a mason"...now ive listened to jigga since he came out on the scene and i do like his older music alot bit anyway's. The only song he ever remotely say's anything that would closely resemble
"I'm a mason". is in the song " Run this Town' with Rihanna and that idiot kanye west. Which the actual line in the song that jigga say's is " Aint nobody fresher, i'm in mason, uh,martin margiela"
Which is a clothing line. But for some reason he puts the"uh"right after the word mason like he deliberatly wanted to seperate mason from the rest of the rhyme...Now i sat here and recited the line myself and he really didnt need to add the "uh" into the rhyme cause it would flow fine with out it. So why would he lie is he had nothing to hide.
there is a song off of his first albumn reasonale doubt called D'EVILS where he talk about the evil beating him down, and couldnt understand the mechanics of the underworld, he talk's about a "higher learning", Now you can sit there and say oh he's just saying that because that is how the dope game and the rapper life style is and those are the situation you deal with and grated that is true. but the part that strikes me is the hook of the song "Dear god i wonder can you save me"
"Illuminati for my mind,soul and my body" "Secret Society trying to keep an eye on me"

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

I did not say it wasnt miley cyrus, i said it did not look like her, and also, from 16-18 faces dont morph into looking completely different, maybe that photo was heavily shopped or something, but it does not look like her.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDebunkMachine

DebunkMachine you said that the Illuminati probably isn't around anymore but it gets tricky because in my opinion there's two Illuminati's the one from 1776 that Adam Weishaupt formed and the secret government also known as the powers that be that are referred to as the Illuminati.

As far as hip hop and Freemasonry gos La the Dark Man associate of the Wu-Tang Clan said in two of his songs "I have a mind like a mason", i found that intresting.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
For you to call him the most popular mainstream rapper now.

Doesn't that mean I should have heard of him before?

He sure is "underground" for being the most popular dude around right now.

I never heard of him and I am usually pretty savvy with modern music.

I guess his youtube videos are having trouble rising to the front page? I can see why, he sucks. lol.

He's pretty big... all over Radio 1 / 1xtra, ads for his album on Channel 4, E4, VIVA etc
Not exactly underground

Good on the guy. You do what it takes to make it!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
god jay-z is like the biggest advertisement for masons everywhere
do i really need to say more
yes jay-z we get it,your in the game,with the "cool dudes" and you stay in power because you do ancient rituals and attend bohemian groove or someting

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

Well frankly im sick of people calling it the illuminati, If there is a organization striving to take over the world, calling it the illuminati would be totally wrong, the illuminati originally were free thinkers who wanted everybody to have equal rights. Calling whatever this organization is the "illuminati" is disgracing the original Illuminati.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Check out the latest video from the Industry Exposed series... it explains how entertainment today is MUCH MORE than just entertainment.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   

That video you posted reminds me of a poster i met on another board named Serapheam he was always very cryptic and dark and the guy even had his own codex board which was very dark, and i must admit i seen some strange stuff there.

Good find on the video.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Check out the latest video from the Industry Exposed series... it explains how entertainment today is MUCH MORE than just entertainment.
I agree with most of what Moore has to say here. What's your take on it?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar

That video you posted reminds me of a poster i met on another board named Serapheam he was always very cryptic and dark and the guy even had his own codex board which was very dark, and i must admit i seen some strange stuff there.

Good find on the video.
Eh.... it's just Alan Moore being Alan Moore. Brilliant writer, bit of a nutcase at times, but probably right about a lot of things...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

I agree with most of what Moore has to say here. What's your take on it?

Well I was listening to Coast to Coast AM last night and the guests were researchers of the Djinn or Jinn. They have been all over the world meeting with people trying to learn as much as they can about these supposed spiritual/extradimensional beings.

When the show was over I skimmed through a book written by Aleister Crowley and also read up a lot on Solomon's Seal, The Keys of Solomon, and pretty much everything else I could find that had to do with "magick" and conjuring spirits.

The people on the Coast to Coast show were explaining how the Djinn literally make deals with people and that they can also possess people.

I know I am rambling but this subject is so vast and detailed it's hard to even really put it all down in words at the moment.

So anyways, long story short, I think what is going on in the entertainment industry is definitely OCCULT, and more specifically MAGICK. These certain people have been taught all of this magical occult truth that is taught in mystery schools. I think some of them might actually be doing magical ceromonies/rituals and sometimes make contact with these extradimensional entities that we cannot see.

These extradimensional entities are not the "devil." I think the reason that people say these people are Satanists is because in the bible it says that any type of wizardry, sorcery, summoning of spirits, etc, is prohibited by God and is of the devil. But is the bible nonfiction fact? I have no idea, who knows.

I have found countless examples of musicians/entertainers talking about doing rituals to contact spirits, but the thing is people like Carlos Santana who admits to being in contact with a spirit named "Metatron" actually think they are talking to benevolent "angel" type beings when they are more than likely being deceived by demons or these "Djinn" people.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Thanks for that input... certainly a valid take on things, though I do personally disagree with some of it. In my opinion, what Moore is trying to say in those two videos, and what I've personally experienced through my exposure to magick and Freemasonry (not related, by the way...) is that every human has the capability to shape their own lives. This doesn't require djinn or spirit guides, or anything else. It's simply a matter of exerting your own will over your personal situation. I guess you could call me a fence-sitting skeptic—I don't believe in superstition or fairy tales, but I do believe in chaos magick and the human mind's capability to affect change through quantum mechanics. Ritual can still be important to get you in the right frame of mind, but it's your own mind doing the work; not external, supernatural powers.

Just my 2¢ as I see it.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

I am skimming through another Aleister Crowley book, this one he is supposedly translating The Lesser Key of Solomon. He said some things that are similar to what you're talking about, he said something along the lines of the 'demons' are actually just parts of the human brain which can be activated in order to gain knowledge.

If that's supposedly all there is to it then I'm still very confused. Why did Solomon supposedly draw out 72 separate "sigils" or "seals" for all of these different demonic entities? Why are there actual illustrations of these grotesque beings?

If all of this occult craziness is simply people meditating and using their own brains then why is there so much evidence pointing to some sort of actual spiritual beings?

This is all so confusing. I have been trying to learn the truth about all of this stuff for over 10 years and after learning a lot of new information recently I feel like I am right back where I started.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Your right about Alan Moore he seems like a smart guy and his take on magik is pretty spot on, with that poster i was talking about Serapheam his avatar was demonic and it seemed like he dabbled in magik this poster was known to have something like 3000 user names and tried to make you think everyone was him and on his codex board it seemed like he was mind controlling certain people, like i said before i saw some strange things there, almost like chaos magik was invoked there.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Quick note the posters name was spelled Seraphaem i was talking about sorry about the misspell but if you google his name it will tell you he had over 2000 user names and what Alan Moore said about magik seemed to fit this poster to a tee, through his deception of many user names he tried to alter peoples perception of reality and as i said before i saw some strange stuff going on and it did seem like he was mind controlling people, funny thing is he hasen't posted on his normal website under his Seraphaem name on the yuku boards he posts on in about two years yet they just banned him about a week ago......makes me think he was caught doing something under one of his ghostnics and they just banned his isp.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by King Seesar]

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Wanna see some NWO #? Ever heard of Amanita Muscaria? Well BET knows all about it: www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join