It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McDonald's McNuggets made with 'Silly Putty' chemical

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by FredT

Nothing wrong at all with that second chemical, it is silica based, that will actually help get heavy metals out of the system.
The first one, it has secondary chelating agents, also useful in eliminating heavy metals. What's neat about it- it ties up free radicals, so as long as you take a dump once a day, you should be aliright, and healthier than the other kids.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth Hound

Exactly how are those 2 chemicals toxic? They remove toxins. Can you elaborate on where you get this information?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tryptych
Very simple reasons for American obesity:

1) These kind of "food" products
2) They drive everywhere

=

fat.

Actually - thats' only 2/3rds of it

Americans get no exercise because they spend 1/3 to 1/2 of their day, nearly every day, working to pay the bills.

Yes, American food is fattier than most, but it's not the only place that has it. Yes, fast food has fat in it. I don't know of ANYONE who goes to McDonalds and says "i feel like im losing weight on the McDonalds diet"

But let me ask you folks this question:

WHO ARE YOU
to tell OTHER PEOPLE what they are allowed to eat?

[edit on 1-7-2010 by Snarf]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by slank
They also don't let their line workers have toilet breaks so you may find some additional 'unexpected' ingredients in there too.

Just take a sniff. MMMM doesn't THAT smell good.

Oh Yuck, LOL I didn't need to see that one!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ceriddwen

Actualy most restaurants do use the left over foods for chilli and soups for the next day, the food is good and you do the same at home. The law requires it be kept at certain temps for it to be safe.
We opened a restaurant, it had a drive through we served breakfast, seafood and burgers etc, since a drive through is not so fast if you use real food and cook it fresh to order people get mad, they don't want to wait for the wholesome fresh foods! They want FAST and that means certain pre-done even partialy or wholely precooked or precooked and left under heaters until someone pulls up...so we lost had to close after 6 months. Guess people get what they want. Across from us Jack n The Box was hopping all day!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I can't believe this. I've never been a fan of McDonalds but I'm sure it's not limited to them. I have to stop eating fast food so much!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

The author of Fast Food Nation reported that one McDonalds hamburger has the meat of over 1,000 cows(no that is not a typo) in it.

Because of the massive grinders.

I can sum it up in one short word: ew.

I always liked what the guy from Super Size Me said: Just what part of the chicken are these nuggets shaped like anyways?

[edit on 19-7-2010 by nixie_nox]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Oh and don't forget the faeces - the abattoirs work so fast and with so many animals that they can't entirely eliminate the excrement from the factory line.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Oh and when the advert says it's 100% beef, that's 100% cow, not 100% meat.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join