It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DAMN IT!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Okay i have got to get a few things of my chest so here goes

Love, despite what people say is not amazing i mean yeah it gives you good buzz but once things fizzle out (and they always do) you are left with a gaping hole in your chest like you have just been shot. The aftermath of love is messy (no not that kinda love) i mean the emotional pain that you go through is unreal it hurts more that getting kicked square in the nards
. I mean when you are in love you do get a natural high but then you crash and you burn
,then she moves on and finds someone else(who you hate ) and that leaves you feeling lonely and angry
:bnghd:. I have been told that it gets better and i agree it does over time, but damn it has everyones watch stopped cos time just seems to be dragging when you feel this way.

That is why i am proposing a world wide ban on love lol joke

I am just here warning of the nasty messy (dirty minded sods not that kind mess!) aftermath of love so you have been warned.

From the wise words of hunters handbook!

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Man / or girl. I think you need to get a drink! And I know this sounds totally weird (especially considering my avatar) but just go out and get sticking rotten drunk. thats seriously the only thing I can think of, hopefully someone else might have a beter suggestion.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
you know what, conversations like this suck, because everyone is like yeah love sucks and im over here saying love is wonderful! love! happiness! joy! hip hip hooray! and i end up feeling like a mando loser.

when most people cry, i dance like this banana!

when most people drink away their troubles, i dance like this elf!

when everyone else i know hates love and thinks its the worst thing ever, i sit and talk about how wonderful the world is, how beautiful it is to be in love, how there is always someone who wont rip out a giant hole in your chest and how everyone should dance like this spam!

but thats just me

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Psht,
Screw banana's, screw dancing, and screw Spam!!!. And who's this mother mofo?
That's right, I'm gonna kill him. Here it goes.
Bam, dead. And why is this guy so happy?
Happiness leads to death, TO DEAATTTHHH
Freakin happy dude. Sweet! I just found this really cool girl!! Now I'm happy! Mean people suck. Sadness sucks. Who's this sad guy?:shk: Here's what I'll do to him
:shk:. Freakin sad people.

You'll get over it. One time I "loved" this girl for a long time, but never asked her out. Not one week after the feeling went away, she tells me she has "feelings" for me -_-. That's the way the world works. God has a sense of humor, he loves irony.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Man you went:

On all thsoe smilies.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 03:02 AM
link   
aw...man you whooped me in that one.

top topics

join