It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6-25-10 Crop Circle Ufton, UK Another Beauty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9f3a5dc4c419.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/54d637b790a9.jpg[/atsimg]

Image John Montgomery Copyright 2010

Well done to John Montgomery for flying and photographing
this one under difficult conditions.

Crop Circle Connector

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Thank you for the thread!

It is a very nice looking crop circle. Those four circles on the right, were they also part of this one? It's kind of funny to see four tiny circles with this more colossal well made on in the center of the photograph.

Kind regards

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Yes, the small circles off to the right are part of this CC.

I believe they are some sort of marker...not sure what they are marking though.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
It is a Vesica Piscis.
smphillips.8m.com...
The 24 diamonds in each half have the following meaning: theoretical physicist Dr Phillips has proved that TRUE sacred geometries are equivalent to one another.
smphillips.8m.com...
They are characterized by a certain mathematical pattern, which he has investigated fully. Part of this pattern is two sets of 24 objects. An example is the 64 hexagrams of the I Ching table, whose diagonal consists of eight hexagrams comprising 24 lines & broken lines in their upper halves and 24 lines & broken lines in their lower halves.
smphillips.8m.com...
A holistic system consists of 24 Yang (positive) and 24 Yin (negative) elements. They manifest in polyhedra in the 24 rotational symmetries and 24 rotations/reflections of the cube. See Dr Phillips' website for other examples, including an amazing one taken from the seven musical scales.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
micpsi,

Wow...thanks for the info. I'm going to check out the site you've linked to.

So the next question will be "what is the message saying" in its geometric form?

Would love to hear more of your thoughts on this.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
To me it looks like a giant eye. Doesn't it? Look at it from the side.

Are they giving us a clue?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
i see it as the all seeing eye , i think this is man made.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

this is not man made-go grab yourself a board and some string and see if you can do it=guess some people cant think outside the box.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
what makes you think it cant be man made? any one of us could do this, its just a couple of circles with ellipses wrapped around them. you can do it right now on a piece of paper. take a string and 2 pens, tie the pens together with the string, hold one in the center and use the other to draw a big circle. now move the pen from the center of the circle to the outside edge, now make a series of arcs on one side, move the pen opposite of where you had it and make a bunch of arcs on the other side. erase here, fill in there, voila a circle surrounded by ellipses.

that being said i dont know who made it, but its not impossible. circles and ellipses are like the easiest things to draw. now that one from last week with the 3d tetrahedrons is much harder than drawing a bunch of circles.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Nope that sure isn't man made. The lines seemed to be too perfect. If this is man made then why can't humans use their creative talents for something else?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
It's interesting actually that a high percentage of all the worlds crop crcles are located in that area of southern england which is interesting because that isnt very far away from the ancient stonehenge monument. Dos anyone have any info on this? are the two phenoma connected?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Are people really trying to say the lines in this are perfect?

The iris of the 'eye' isn't even round, it's flattened on the right side and kind of pointed on the left, among other crap details...

MUST B ALIENS RITE?

[edit on 29-6-2010 by alaskan]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr UAE
i see it as the all seeing eye , i think this is man made.

Until I have proof otherwise I believe they are all man made. Funny how they only appear in certain areas of the UK at certain times of the year.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyeinoz
reply to post by Dr UAE

this is not man made-go grab yourself a board and some string and see if you can do it=guess some people cant think outside the box.

This one is actually quite simple to make. Are you saying that humans COULD NOT make it? Do you really sell your race so short? I'm sure even you could learn how to do it, if you put some effort into it. Check this out.

I don't know where people get this image from, of two old drunkards leaving the pub in the middle of the night, and on the way home deciding to have a little fun. That's just how the first one was made =) Nowadays though, it is a serious hobby done by professionals. It is not easy to do. But it is not impossible either.

Now, if you could find some physical evidence that's a different story. Although that story's already been written as well, and there isn't any. There's one organization out there run by W.C. Levengood who claims to have physical evidence, but everything he presents has been debunked quite thoroughly, and I'm NOT just saying that lightly - I used to believe strictly because of the physical anomalies, but that organization is a fraud, I'm 100% convinced of that now.

There's other humanoids out there, I have no doubt of that, but crop circles aren't their doing. The only physical residue I would expect to find would be splinters of wood from the planks or fibrous strands from the string =)

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
It is a Vesica Piscis.
smphillips.8m.com...
The 24 diamonds in each half have the following meaning: theoretical physicist Dr Phillips has proved that TRUE sacred geometries are equivalent to one another.
smphillips.8m.com...
They are characterized by a certain mathematical pattern, which he has investigated fully. Part of this pattern is two sets of 24 objects. An example is the 64 hexagrams of the I Ching table, whose diagonal consists of eight hexagrams comprising 24 lines & broken lines in their upper halves and 24 lines & broken lines in their lower halves.
smphillips.8m.com...
A holistic system consists of 24 Yang (positive) and 24 Yin (negative) elements. They manifest in polyhedra in the 24 rotational symmetries and 24 rotations/reflections of the cube. See Dr Phillips' website for other examples, including an amazing one taken from the seven musical scales.

"Everything in that marsh is DEAD tonight!" --Obama's Katrina ...
168 Litres

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Kinda reminds me of when I use to compulsively draw eyes, I would just draw with out even thinking about what I was doing, this was way back before I was aware of the occult symbolism of the all seeing eye - tinypic.com...

Anyway, the circle in the middle looks like a perfect circle to me, I think the rows in the crops just make it look bad.

top topics

join