It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today is Simon Gray's anniversary! The founder of this sight!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
i'm lifting my UFO shaped wine glass to you, simon...8 years on ATS, wow, it's good that you even post after that much effort, frustration, and hard work. i guess you really do love this job.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Code 10 is used by Walgreens to denote the presence of a consumer who displays an accute desire for real Customer Service.

It basically is a warning to other employees to reinforce corporate superiority and to use delaying and stall tactics to frustrate and anger the customer.

Once issued all managers and free customer service reps will immediately busy themselves in the attempt to look busy should the customer reach out to them for assistance or to complain about the lack of customer services.

Clearly it's not enough that people finance the acquisition of this new planet for Simon Gray, but that they be heavily inconvenienced in the process.

By the way the reporter should have tried Waterboarding, that will get the real answer every time!

Well worth ten days in jail time served, and 6,250 in Lawyers fees!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
*Clink* Cheers Mr Gray, to a wonderful, informative, awakening site!.......We luv ya...............

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by vesta

*clink* back my friend! I think we should all go to the Contact Us button and wish him a happy anniversary, I know I am!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX
reply to post by vesta

*clink* back my friend! I think we should all go to the Contact Us button and wish him a happy anniversary, I know I am!

Please, lets not spam the contact email address with this. I am sure he will see this thread.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
You guys are all brown-nosers.

BTW Happy Anniversary Simon !

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals
[more

Credit where credit is due Signals - Just remember, if this site was not here, you would not be posting................

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Brown nosers...................did think that LOL but it is a good site, was here lurking since 2003 took me 2 years to join???

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Okayz ...

Happy anniversary Simon on your joining date of the website you registered in May 1997.

I second this.

Happy anniversary!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Oh Dear.......................4 years too late on congrats

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Happy anniversary Simon, I want to thank you for my addiction, that would be ATS, couldn't have done it without you.
Kidding aside this is the place to be.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Thanks, Simon, and Happy Anniversary!

Your site is a rich addition to the lives of many, including mine.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join