It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today is Simon Gray's anniversary! The founder of this sight!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
While looking at Simon Gray's home page I realized he joined June 28, 2002!
That makes today his 8th anniversary! I think thats kinda neat!
www.abovetopsecret.com... see for yourself!

So just wanted to make a thread dedicated to Simon Gray, the man who brought us such a wonderful website! to Simon!

and the man who brought us the best mods of any website I have ever encountered!

Holler if you agree!

Have a great day,
XxRagingxPandaxX

[edit on 28-6-2010 by XxRagingxPandaxX]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Congradulations Simon Gray!

I know it's shameful but I totally forgot all about the Anniversary.

So I shall be signing off to head for Walgreens (open 24 hours in many locations) to find some cheap meaningless hastily bought gift as usually done in all similiar circumstances.

Please feel free to select one of the following:

A. Cheap wristwatch
B. Cheap Camera
C. Miami FL Snow Globe
D. A Sun Hat
E. A Beach Towell
F. Oxy Codone!

Yours truly, always and forever!

ProtoplasmicTraveler

[edit on 28/6/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Cheap Camera!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

Actually ... the earliest incarnation of Simon's ATS that I could locate came to be sometime before October 99. web.archive.org...

What you have there is the join date on that particular software upgrade when they switched.

Still, well spotted.

[edit on 28 Jun 2010 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Happy Anniversary

This is a good time to give my heartfelt thanks for all your efforts to keep this site the best on the Internet.

Pick one of those items from P.T.'s list from me also.

Hope that this site is as good for you as it is for me.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Heck ya it's as good for me as it is for you! Lets celebrate this moment together!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

still, lets wish him a happy anniversary!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Happy anniversary!

I was interested to read that you live in Wiltshire, and having spent many months working in the sleepy town of Corsham, i always hoped you would come up with the gossip about the place.

Brilliant site this! Thanks awfully!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX

Okayz ...

Happy anniversary Simon on your joining date of the website you registered in May 1997.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

whatever

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Either way thanks for the ATS Simon Gray as it is a well kept and very professional site considering it deals with conspiracy theorys and they dont get to out of controll when in discussion, which is a task to maintain...

[edit on 6/28/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Happy anniversary!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Eight years on a conspiracy website??? Or is it lucky 13?

Simon, for your anniversary....

I wish for the color to return to what must be a face pallid from shocking information...
...and for your hair to grow back, which must have been lost from dealing with technical malfunctions.
....and that all my wishes could be horses, so you can keep riding.

Congratulations for staying in the saddle!

[edit on 28-6-2010 by Alethea]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

The hell you say ?! I done went and ran twenty red-lights in his honor ...

Here's for recognition anyways ...

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla

Funny stuff!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

" ... they dont get to out of controll when in discussion, ... "

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX

Okayz ...

Happy anniversary Simon on your joining date of the website you registered in May 1997.

We all know that I tend to find a conspiracy in everything Schrödinger’s Dog, and indeed why the cover up of the original date of Simon Gray joining the site?

Does it hide something sinister or is it just a carefully crafted plan to get cheap gifts from Walgreens on this particular day?

If it is to get cheap gifts from Walgreens on this particular day, why the sudden need for a flood of cheap gifts?

Will it actually then be a case similar to the Dutch buying Manhattan from the Indians for 14.00 dollars worth of trinkets? Is Simon Gray secretly negotiating with extraterrestrials to buy land on their planet or an entire planet from them with cheap merchandize from Walgreens?

Is this all part of some elaborate scheme to get the members of ATS to finance his acquisition?

Or did something happen between the earliest incarnation of Simon Gray and the most recent one that we are now finding is being suppressed from us?

There are no coincidences here, clearly this thread illustrates a conspiracy is afoot!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I got a good laugh from you post, only you protoplasmic traveler!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
THANKS SIMON!! oops all caps

oops !one line post

[edit on 6/28/2010 by MrsBlonde]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

If it is to get cheap gifts from Walgreens on this particular day, why the sudden need for a flood of cheap gifts?

There are no coincidences here, clearly this thread illustrates a conspiracy is afoot!

Rabbit, meet hole:

Cracking the Walgreen's Conspiracy

An elaborate world of codes exists out there, and I want in. Codes are everywhere. They are written and broken and interpreted by cops and spies, and quite surprisingly, although, I'm sure not without good reason, Walgreen's employees. As further evidence that I have been left out of some nationwide memo, today I unwittingly displayed characteristics that would make an unassuming pharmacist declare me a "Code 10". When I inquired about just what might define a "Code 10," and why it was necessary to announce it over the loud speaker, I was quickly rebuffed. At which point, I used several interrogation tactics I'd previously seen on television (i.e. incessant singing of Don Ho's Tiny Bubbles). Even by Walgreen's high standards, she proved incredibly adept at dancing around the issue at hand. But, after hours of intense questioning, she finally crumbled. "Code 10" has no meaning she confessed. Turns out she just gets really bored filling prescriptions. And codes are fun. Indeed. playingchicken.blogspot.com...

[edit on 28 Jun 2010 by schrodingers dog]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join