It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fiery Orange ufo's?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
When I was a teenager my stepbrother and I seen one of these. But the one we seen had a brown band around the edge of it. We seen it , looked at each for a second, looked back and it was gone. This was about 25-30 years ago,in North Carolina. Anyone else seen anything like this?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by starseed33
When I was a teenager my stepbrother and I seen one of these. But the one we seen had a brown band around the edge of it. We seen it , looked at each for a second, looked back and it was gone. This was about 25-30 years ago,in North Carolina. Anyone else seen anything like this?

Other than strange orange, fiery sighting's in this area of Derbyshire. We are now having increased air activity and a lot of people are from this area have been talking about why there are so many millitary helicopters and planes flying very low over residential area's?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Hey I live in South Africa ... and I just came from the park in our little enclosed area and I saw exactly that...
I looked up and there was this thing like a fireball or sumn but it was moving in an orderly fashion ( if you can say it like that)
then my sister called and when I looked back it was GONE!

I thought it might be some sort of helicopter or sumn but what heli looks like that I mean seriosely so I just wanna say yea ... fiery orange Ufo`s ... or whatever it is ... it`s there.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

May I ask what size you think they were. I saw a orbs twice earlier this. They were both yellow giving off a blue and ony mb12 metres in front of my parked car.. I will do a thread on it sometime. I wish to god I thought of taking pics at the time but it happened so fast...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

What you probably saw was a classic Foofighter, as in space alien starship; in its landing or attack phase.

I've seen one myself, along with two other witnesses back in 1976 on a December night around 10 pm; less than a mile away.

My guess is that the Foofighter, encased in a fiery plasma magnetic shield, uses the red orange plasma to burn away brush or trees upon it's descent on landing. Somehow the other-worlder's do it without burning down the whole forest.

Approx. size: 700 to 1,000 feet in diameter.

edit on 4-12-2011 by Erno86 because: delete and added a word

edit on 4-12-2011 by Erno86 because: gave size

edit on 4-12-2011 by Erno86 because: gave approx. distance

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

I'll get back to you on this and the last two posts from DuanDJ and Purple.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

My speculation on the attack phase on a Foofighter - The Foofighter creates a wormhole effect in the magnetic shield, thus allowing any amount of the electrically charged fusion plasma to escape towards the intended target with devastating results.

Foofighter's

Erno86

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant

Originally posted by starseed33

Other than strange orange, fiery sighting's in this area of Derbyshire. We are now having increased air activity and a lot of people are from this area have been talking about why there are so many millitary helicopters and planes flying very low over residential area's?

No doubt.... that the military was befuddled and very scared, [I was,] in their search for the Foofighter.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

I don't need anymore trolls to this thread. Please keep your sarcasim and fiction stories to yourself.

Foofighter's, ha!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join