It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA at war - GoM is the battle ground

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Like all of us I have been watching the ongoing events with scepticism. I for one do not think any of this is natural, and by any of this I mean Katrina, the oil and gas DWH and now these new storms.

When the two storms (Celia and Darby see SOURCE 1 below) hit the Pacific I thought mmm that's odd two at the same time, then I started to wonder if they were artificial due to their position . Then we have tropical storm Alex sitting nicely west of the Yucatan peninsula (see SOURCE 2 below). If back that the Gulf you will see that there is no sign of another storm to the east of Florida, yet this is the storm that is going to do all the damage! See SOURCE 3 below. There are strange anomalies over the Tampa area at the moment and I believe that storm 3 will hit Florida drive right over hitting or skirting Tampa link

So storm 3 is moving west is spiralling and has an eye! yet no one is talking about it or giving details. If you look at the effect the other storms will have you can see that Alex is acting as a bumper so ensure that when storm 3 arrives in the Gulf it will not move west or south. It will either join Alex and become the mother of all storms or bounce off and head north, straight over the oil and into the Gulf states.

This is not a coincidence, this is a planned and well organised structure which none of us have ever seen before. If the DWH had not happened then I would not be writing this thread, but it did. Which means someone has deliberately caused the oil spill and is now going to destroy the USA with a directed super storm right over the economic heartland of the USA. If this entire area is made toxic then their will be limited oil coming into the USA (no gas), there will also be a massive reductions in goods available (NO food) and the agriculture of the USA will be dead! (NO future food), not to mention the massive evacuation required to try to prevent the deaths of 50 million Americans.

So who are we at war with? well there are three choices and it may very well be that they are one and the same working as a group; and yes I know there will be those that say I work for the government or NWO, Disinfo agent etc and yes I have some threads that could support that, BUT China, North Korea and Iran can not bring down the USA in a face to face fight without wiping their own countries off the face of the planet.

This environmental war however is a very good way to destroy ones enemies while at the same time being publicly able to deny any wrong doing and make the USA appear to be the bad guy if they attack them. Add to this the fact that China can destroy the economy in the USA and you have check mate.

Once this storm hits if it does in deed lead to the evacuation of and death of millions of Americans we may also be hit by a massive FLU pandemic (reason for compulsory inoculation? - Tell us the TRUTH Obama! or the people that don't die will find YOU!) and then China calling in her loans due to the USA's troubled situation which she will say forces her to act thereby protecting themselves. These three things will DESTROY the USA and send her into twenty years or more of anarchy.

Strange events are occurring, leaked documents which have not turned up, Saudi allowing Israeli gets to fly over it territory is huge, allowing them to land on the Holly Land itself!!! please this is just INSANE and guess what no reaction!

If this does go down you can be sure of one thing. IRAN and North Korea will not exist (NUKED 100 Megatones each) and China? They will try and say "look we lost 40% of our people as well it wasn't us!". We can not go head to head with China as they have far to many soldiers. What we can do is fight back from a distance and that will lead to one thing and one thing only WWIII and global anarchy.

For those that like to throw a spanner in the works of a great conspiracy here it is for you. RUSSIA is pulling the strings to make it look like an attack from Korea and Iran hoping China is dragged into the war. All for payback to the USA for destroying their country (brought down the USSR, financed terrorist who killed thousands of Russians first in Afghanistan and then Chechnya, responsible for the production and trafficking of 90% of the drugs going into Russia, NATO push to Russian borders, supporting Georgia when they attacked Russia the list goes on). All pretty good reasons for wanting revenge!

link1

link 2

China not saying a word about what is going on in the Gulf of Mexico, the Middle East or the economy. When someone is this quite it makes you wonder what they are hiding!

SOURCE LINKS

3 !important one

[edit on 28-6-2010 by theregonnakillme]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
It will definetly be total war. They are probably reading up on Sun Tzu.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Very well presented but i don't see strong links between all the points you raised and all China needs to do is pull it's line of credit to the west.

Why start a war now when it looks like Iserail is doing the job for them in pi$$ing off half the worlds population and then running to uncle sam to protect it.

Something is not right about the Bp leak and it can all be worked out if you follow the money.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Sorry if im a bit vague here but havnt heard too much on these storms.
Is cyclone Alex likely to hit the coast soon and is it likely to throw some oil around ???

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
They should trade in their Sun Tzu for Lao Tze.

Okay, the storm brewing in the Atlantic is meant to go up to the Ohio River valley area ... according to someone I know who knows too much.

Alex is supposed to protect Mexico and Texas --- and once the USA abandons Louisiana, southern Alabama and Miss. and Florida, and southern Georgia, then Texas will be given back to Mexico..... sounds peachy, doesn't it.

Seriously, people who should know better in Washington and Ottawa are acting like chickens with their heads cut off. My guess it has to do with rapid rises in the sea floor around the world and new hotspots in the water where either new volcanoes or old ones reviving are proving problematic. But it is possible that the great trouble upsetting them is something from before the Deluge... just my suspicion...

Anyone ever pay attention to the Baltic Dry Index? Can anyone reasonably explain what is taking place in the Gulf of Adan (Aden) off of Yemen?

So what is coming up in the Gulf of Mexico isn't crude oil but rather the constituent substances that would eventually make crude oil. Why isn't there a big ocean going platform to process the methane in the Gulf... Such technology could be used when the blue ice release takes place in the Pacific with all of its life-erasing methane... blue ice methane off the coast of Oregon is my guess for the first major release.

I realise that the 'science fiction' quality in what is going on is difficult for some to grasp. So I turn to pray to God for a divine mercy for the sake of the dolphins and whales.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Pelle - Why is it that you say that Texas will be given back to Mexico. That's just asking for a smaller scale war in the south. I know for a fact that if the U.S. gives up Texas we will be hearing those all too familiar rallying cries. "Remember the Goliad" or "Remember the Alamo"

Plus one would thing the guys from Whale wars would be terrorizing BP right now.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SemperParatusRJCC

Yes, the idea of 'giving' Texas to Mexico is a daft idea, but old friends who are still in government are talking about it as if I has already been decided. It is sheer madness, but I think you will begin hearing more about the idea soon -- if they don't come to their senses. If you haven't spent time in Texas and come to know Texans, you cannot understand their strength, their pride, and their resilience.

All my best to you,

Pelle

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Born and Raised in Texas. Now living in New Hampshire. Two of the most Patriotic states out there. Though I'd have to say I would drop everything to fight for my home. If it came to the point to where they would gladly give over Texas to Mexico, I would drop all ties to the U.S. including citizenship just to help Texas fight for its freedom. I mean not to sound harsh, I'm not prejudiced, but Ask any Texan whether or not they wanted to be a part of Mexico... you would get the same answer, Hell No.. Plus Texas is full of Mexican Americans who fled from Mexico for one reason or another, why would they want to go back. Because then all the "Texi-cans" would move farther north or west pushing population density in the southeast and Central U.S. while also increasing the unemployment rate. Leading to crime which in turn will further demoralize the U.S. making our great country spiral even deeper into unrest.
Live Free or Die,
Dan

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
whats GoM? whats DWH? whats BOP? whats RSTAWP?

i'm a little slow, can you spell out some of those abbreviations please.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
GoM is Gulf of Mexico

Second Line

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by chupa-chups

Alex is so far South (In Mexico still) any damage that is being caused is form the other arms of the storm which means it is huge. The real problem is going to come from storm 3 out in the Atlantic, that storm is going to come west go over Florida and SLAM into the Gulf states a 4/5 for sure who knows maybe redefine storms and upgrade to a 6 rating!

new topics

top topics

join