It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masked Militants Attack Children's Summer Camp in Gaza

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Mind

Well, this isn't worthy of a thread. There are tens of thousands of people suffering in Palestine and Israel just goes about its thing.

I am mad as hell with Israel and all those that continue to ignore its war crimes.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove

Well, this isn't worthy of a thread. There are tens of thousands of people suffering in Palestine and Israel just goes about its thing.

I am mad as hell with Israel and all those that continue to ignore its war crimes.

If this thread isn't worthy then don't post in it.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I apologize, but as your SOURCE is Fox News, it's on topic. I apologize if you don't like people questioning the source of a story, especially considering the propaganda campaign going on against Islam, but that's your problem.

Please refrain from requesting posters do things in a certain way

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

I apologize, but as your SOURCE is Fox News, it's on topic. I apologize if you don't like people questioning the source of a story, especially considering the propaganda campaign going on against Islam, but that's your problem.

Please refrain from requesting posters do things in a certain way

~Keeper

No the topic is "Masked Militants Attack Children's Summer Camp in Gaza" and not "Fox News". If you can't stay on topic then move on.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I think I would rather discuss the issue further my friend, but thanks for the invite.

As stated in my previous posts, there is no way to fact check the validility of the claims made by FOX that it was who they say it was that carried out this attack.

I'm calling shenanigans.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

I think I would rather discuss the issue further my friend, but thanks for the invite.

As stated in my previous posts, there is no way to fact check the validility of the claims made by FOX that it was who they say it was that carried out this attack.

I'm calling shenanigans.

~Keeper

Same can be said about any source. So why question one outlet and let others slip by? Question one then question all

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

And I certainly do when it comes to the MSM.

It just irks me that Fox will put a story up, have nobody to blame so they attempt to fool you into placing blame in a group that may or may not have anything to do with it.

There was no need to add the part of about Islamic Extremists if there was no confirmed report of them being behind it.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
It was just too much competition for the hate camps run by Hamas.

Once again the religion of peace fails.

Any group that teaches/preaches hate is wrong.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Coo
Hamas idiots

Sooner theyre gone from the scene the sooner peace can be achieved

Originally posted by Alien Mind
So where is your proof that is wasn't hamas?

It is highly improbable that Hamas would attack the camps. The reason being Hamas themselves run several summer camps/ school for childrens and other people. See

Hamas has established 600 summer camps all over the Gaza Strip, divided into four categories, including camps run by the ministry of religious affairs, camps run by pro-prisoners organizations, camps by the Hamas movement itself and one run by Hamas women.

Hamas, UNRWA compete over entertaining Gaza children

Originally posted by Wildbob77
It was just too much competition for the hate camps run by Hamas.
Once again the religion of peace fails.
Any group that teaches/preaches hate is wrong.

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
www.unrwa.org...
This is not Fox news. This is from UNRWA - known for its Zionist values.

Now i am sure that you know who runs Gaza. And without their knowledge 30 armed man would not attack ( sorry, "scratch") UN camp with guards.
So it is clear message that Hamas does not want this summer camp, it competes with their own system.

Yes it is possible if you do know about the Al Qaeda groups operating in Gaza who are often targeted by Hamas. Hamas often captures and kill these terrorists in Gaza strip.

Hamas crushes 'al-Qaeda uprising'

Secondly, Fox News itself reported on January 14,2009 that UN recruited Hamas members to run it's school.
U.N. Agency That Runs School Hit in Gaza Employed Hamas and Islamic Jihad Members

Thus, Hamas attacking their own camps and men don't make sense at all.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by I AM LEGION]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join