It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what EVIL looks like

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ryoko
reply to post by blupblup

Oh, and blupblup is it possible to put the second picture in a link? Cause that scared the crap out of me. That is the most digusting....-shakes- Just looking at him makes you know he is a pedo.

Great post btw
despite the picture

Don't be fooled by looks, These sick 'words escape me to describe' people are often people that look and act completely normal.

This is how they gain positions of trust and are able to abuse for so long without detection.

Hate is not a word I use to describe anything normally, hate is the worst negative word I can image if it is looked at in its true naked context. however I can say with 100% clear conscious that I HATE PEDOS!!!

Korg.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Agreed. I hate pedos as well.

Forcing a child is one of the most evil things I can think of. Unfortunately, its happened to a couple of children I know. Its horrible to see them and know they will never be the same in their entire life.

Sorry to the OP for getting offtopic. (Kinda)
With that said, I'd rather be stuck in a mansion full of corrupt politicians.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ryoko
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Sorry to the OP for getting offtopic. (Kinda)
With that said, I'd rather be stuck in a mansion full of corrupt politicians.

Funny you should say that as I am at the Tory conference in October

Maybe I should pass on the OP's sentiment before laughing it off with Georgy boy there??

Korg.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

All these people in power are nothing more than puppets for the Rothschilds & Rockefellers. Osborne & Mandelson are notorious for having secret meetings with the Rothschilds & Russian oligarchs. People like Oleg Deripaska have connections to the Russian Mafia and other criminal elements. Let's face it, they're all bent. Can you honestly say, that they are the type of people you want looking after your wellfare.

The more MP's claim that things will change, the more they stay the same. They simply tell the people want they want to hear, but behind the scenes they do the complete opposite. You don't bite the hand that feeds you and most politicains are all bought and paid for. Nothing the Rothschilds or Rockefellers do benefits us and unfortunately they have their grubby paws on just about everything. These parasites want to own and control everything and whose going to stop them.

Wave of opposition kills bank levy plan
www.ft.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I am not affliated with, or support, any party or organisation. I am me. Please dont label me because I obviously disagree with your own views. This might come across as hypocritical, and maybe it is. But sometimes people's intentions need to be unmasked.

One person (keldas) hit the nail on the head in this thread. im not always good at putting into words what I think and feel. I am not going into any details about my personal life but I have a vested interest in the outcome of this situation and know someone who is in hell due to illness and the government simply dont care and want to force them into work. When they are targetting people like this due to their cuts, it makes my blood boil.

I stand by what I said, even though my post was made in anger. I still am angry. This anger will not subside unless George Osborne and the rest of his government DO THE RIGHT THING BY THE PEOPLE OF THIS NATION for once in their miserable lives.

It is completely WRONG the way they treat us. We give them their positions, we pay their wages, yet they refuse to appreciate this.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
know someone who is in hell due to illness and the government simply dont care and want to force them into work. When they are targeting people like this due to their cuts, it makes my blood boil.

Rest assured this policy is for the best for your sick friend as well as the country, for if they are truly sadly incapacitated they will likely see a rise in their payments, due to the shaking out of the system all the scroungers that are not 'entitled' to this tax payed fund.

If however, they are capable of working and are claiming incapacity then sorry yes they should get out there and do some work like the rest of us!!

Korg.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Hmmm... When have we heard this anti-scrounger rhetoric before? Seems I've been hearing it all my politically aware life (since early 80s). There are 2 times which stand out as particularly sustained & vociferous: just before the recession of the late 80s &, poured on even thicker, just before the recession of the early 90s.
We've just found out that the Treasury expect massive unemployment, a revelation which Cameron failed miserably to respond to at today's PMQs, instead inadvertantly revealing conclusively something a lot of us suspected, ie that the Office for Budget Responsibility is the new statistics spinning machine.
Past history of rising unemployment, prediction of the same & the same rhetoric: a scientist would say there's a correllation there that bears scrutiny. I'd say that neo-con monetarist economic policy is demonstrably a failure &, since you cannot polish a turd, any hybrid versions of it are also doomed. The question then is why do politicians of the right & (pseudo) left persist with these ideas?
Is it all down to (1) the global elites controlling everything in a deliberate (explicit) conspiracy in their favour? Is it (2) an implicit conspiracy whereby individuals acting in their own interest only also create the environment whereby those of similar means also prosper, but as a by-product? Is it that (3) the way economics has been taught for several decades fundamentally misunderstands what "the market" actually is & the function of work in society?
Personally, I suspect about 1/2 of it is a dynamic combination of 1 & 2, about 1/3 3 & the rest is down to inherent conservatism (small c), ie politicians just do not dare try really new ideas.
Let's not forget however that, regardless of economic conditions, many Conservatives (big C) want to dismantle the welfare state & even those who recognise society cannot afford the crime that would result, realise that minimum benefits create the environment whereby people must accept low wages. This is actually a self-defeating policy. (more>)

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
(cont.)
The reason the UK's benefits bill is so large is not because of a few £million that a few cheats manage to blag between them, nor is it even because of the number of unemployed. The number of pensioners & the length of time we now survive to claim a pension is a major cost, but far more important is that, in comparison to the cost of living (particularly housing & fuel), UK wages are so low that many working families could not look after their children well enough for those children to gain much from school, without a top up from state benefits. So what do we want, a draconian attitude to those who have children & lose the skilled job they are trained for? Some kind of Chinese style state intervention to discourage people from having children they cannot afford (which the Chinese are now regretting)?
How about higher wages? More money in peoples' pockets creates the demand for goods & services: this is the majority of the market. The share price of companies, the desire of those with capital to make a profit from investment & the bloated financial sector are at best parts of the supply side only, at worst parasitical.
A serious problem in the UK is that we have so few industries that can employ skilled workers these days & unskilled service jobs can only exist & be paid well if plenty of people have money to spend. Its no use for a govt to simply increase the minimum wage then, we need more skilled jobs, ie manufacturing, world class IT etc. How do we get that then? Investment from capital & global corporations? That is the current thinking. However, why should anyone invest in a country where the population have little disposable income? Only if the govt make it attractive for them to do so... ah, bummer! That doesn't gel with neo-con monetarist policies.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

The top one is looks normal kinda.
crazy old man.

but the bottom one...

HAHAHAHAHAHA, Smeagle before he went all Golem!
Wow, that is hilarious.
Oh and figures he had to kill children, he looks like a frail little weakling.
I'd have a field day on him if I had a chance...coward.

OP~
He himself isn't evil.
He is not the only one screwing us over.
The entire establishment is!
REAL evil, it's behind the scenes, you will never see it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join