It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-DOJ Attorney: New Black Panther Cover-up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Ex-DOJ Attorney: New Black Panther Cover-up

www.newsmax.com

On the day President Obama was elected, armed men wearing the black berets and jackboots of the New Black Panther Party were stationed at the entrance to a polling place in Philadelphia. They brandished a weapon and intimidated voters and poll watchers. After the election, the Justice Department brought a voter-intimidation case against the New Black Panther Party and those armed thugs. I and other Justice attorneys diligently pursued the case and obtained an entry of default after the defendant
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Based on my firsthand experiences, I believe the dismissal of the Black Panther case was motivated by a lawless hostility toward equal enforcement of the law. Others still within the department share my assessment. The department abetted wrongdoers and abandoned law-abiding citizens victimized by the New Black Panthers. The dismissal raises serious questions about the department's enforcement neutrality in upcoming midterm elections and the subsequent 2012 presidential election.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I suggest that everyone thoroughly read this article, as it's important to get a grasp of what's happening and what's going on. Apparently, the black panthers, a group dedicated to hate against whites, posted armed thugs in front of polling stations to intimidate people into voting for Obama, or at least that was the effect. Then, when certain DOJ attornies tried to bring charges, they were quickly routed and closed down for even attempting.

This is a clear case of government sanctioned racism and an even more obvious double standard. Could you imagine if this was a white supremacist group? Not only would the SPLC and other like-minded groups be all over this, but it would probably be weighed in on by Obama and the whole country would be in arms. This double standard is getting ridiculous. So ridiculous that his escalated to the point where it is perfectly acceptable for a black supremacist group to post armed thugs in front of polling stations to force votes. This country has gone to hell in a hand basket and we allowed to get here.

--airspoon

www.newsmax.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

new topics

join