It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction - who will make it and not...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Gaussq,what led you to this realisation that we can control our physical body at the molecular level through things like virtue and karma?

This is natural "technology"the place that our current "copies"of natures actions that we call tech came from.

This is an awsome site,I also came to this realisation a few years ago.

Its like you can look around you at the people sitting in a crashing plane and you can see somehow who will make it and who wont by the looks in their eyes,some people have decided to die and some have decided to live but they are all deciding at the same time.They are creating their own realities at that micro-moment.

It is entirely possible that no one chooses to live and all passengers die.

I was in a small prop plane that had engine trouble,we were in grave danger temporarily,I will tell you my thoughts at the time,the micro-second I grasped the situation I had only ONE FOCUS WITH ALL OF MY BEING AND SOUL---I seriously looked at each person on the plane with me aknowledging them all and saying goodbye one by one because I knew that if there was going to be a single survivor from the crash of that tin can I believed we were about to experience,IT WAS ALREADY FATED TO BE ME BY VIRTUE OF MY THOUGHTS AND THEIR POTENTIAL MANIFEST ACTIONS.

We choose our fates external of mother nature and within our cumulative reality that we all share,we just need to have enough to live for to make us choose to stay.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

I ponderred this theory for a very long time and came to the conclusion that positive, energetic people all are the same. They have much virtue and little karma and avoid doing bad stuff by instinct. Also they rarely get sick and they work hard and are helpful and kindhearted.

This is very easy and natural to understand, good people have a higher frequency from their excessive virtue and diseases or negative people won´t penetrate them or their minds. Furthermore such people are not afraid of dying, since they know by heart they will be ok in afterlife.

The specifics of the raised frequency shift I got from the prophecies(Eddan is very specific about the sequence of sun, moon and "eternal" winter) and after studying Master Li Hongzhi´s articles about this cosmos and the great catastrophe arriving here soon. Btw I self-cultivate in Falun Gong.

Furthermore I believe it to be no coincidence that some people start self-cultivation while the large majority is laughing at it... These people are the best people. They are the ones who want to transcend this world and return back to a higher dimension(more microscopic). They have support from Gods.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

It is a theory and nothing else. It is based on my current cultivation level. On a higher plane it will change into something more close to the future. However, it might not be that far from truth either if we assume the prophecies will become reality. He who knows truth is called Master Li Hongzhi.

PS: I don´t believe it is allowed for anyone to present the exact karma freqs. That would destroy the maze down here and it is not allowed. He who knows will absolutely not tell the public. it is the same with all supernormal abilities, you are not allowed to show them or else you will loose all your Gong.... Hence nobody will do it since Gong is what you are after.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Ok, last reply then out - I'll state I come to ATS to learn to get ideas etc, but you're just being evasive, it seems to me you have little to present. You come here talking about the frequencies of things and how that's important to your belief system, then refuse/are incapable of discussing them... sigh.

Your thread is titled "Who will make it and who will not" yet, you're being very evasive about the basic facts or ideas that would govern this argument, it's like a child denying someone into their den "Because I said so" and frankly I find that kind of reasoning, even with hypotheticals to be embarrassing.

I already have plenty of Gong - I would heartily recommend Angel's Egg.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
You want it simplified,children will do it for you,children KNOW who has been naughty and who has NOT.

Babies WILL SHY AWAY FROM BAD PEOPLE BY AND LARGE.

They can "feel"the negativity,because you need to expend more energy to be bad than good.

I believe that whatever it is it comes from our eyes,babies make eye contact before they decide on your virtue.

You need to accept things like this--I shut off streetlights all the time and doorlights,and lights in the produce isle at the supermarket,this is definately real ,Why?Lots of other people also do this.You can deny it but its really your starting point---why and how do we do this,what do we emitt or draw in?

These may all be the same force at work.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Well, perhaps you should consult a child re: your thread.

The question I presented was quite simple, please explain more about these frequencies and vibrations, I'd like to know what sort of frequency range they're (allegedly) in. You can't even state if they're high or low frequency.

This leads me to think your OP is just rambling nonsense.

Does the "fact" you're blowing lights out mean you're a bad person, like we see in horror movies?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

I personally know that Gong is exceptionally hard to acquire and I never heard someone with Gong speak like you do about it. There is a complex theory about how to acquire Gong in the book Zhuan Falun which I recommend anyone interested in self-cultivation to read.

To make the long story extremely short you need virtue which can then be transformed into Gong by your Master. That is why virtue is fundamental in life. No virtue, no Gong even if you believe 100% in your Master. Then you need to suffer to transform karma into virtue, it will be extremely hard.

Aura photo which was invented by Tesla, the priest son, is something similar to what you are looking for. It measures your frequency mix and the result is a color in the spectre. You may contact the suppliers to see where the "black" frequencies are situated.

A very good person with high inborn quality will get a white aura and an evil person will get a dark aura like brown or black. Usually people today are in the yellow or orange spectre which is indicating they have a majority of black karma as opposed to their part of white virtue.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Great thread, I totally agree with you on this thread good job in presenting it to us.
S&F FOr you efforts.

[edit on 7/1/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Thanks! I hope some good people read it and decide to change some things in their life. Anyone interested in details about self-cultivation is welcome to PM me.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I appreciate all the Gong stuff so much that i will offer some advice to the followers,stay on track you are really simply learning to become more humanitarian in perspective,but please start building your churches or meeting places on high ground,caves on high ground are even a little better.

All the best intentions in the world are not enought to make you a survivor,many good righteous humanitarian people have perished,like they say in real estate its all LOCATION,LOCATION,LOCATION!.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
From the Viking myth Eddan we get the "Voluspa prophecy" which is closely tied to this thread´s predictions about a frequency raise:

36. From the east there pours | through poisoned vales
With swords and daggers | the river Slith.

Note:

About the name "Slith" or "Slidr" in original language from verse 36, I find the wording very interesting. If one looks at that word "Slidr" it first looks incomprehensible both in local and international language.

However, the letter S is the same pronounciation as "Ace or phenom" in the local language, then "Li" is included as a first name and Dr is short for "Der" or "He" in the local language. So it becomes: "Ace Li He" is the river Slith. Master Li Hongzhi comes from the east and his practice is very powerful....

41. There feeds he full | on the flesh of the dead,
And the home of the gods | he reddens with gore;
Dark grows the sun, | and in summer soon
Come mighty storms: | would you know yet more?

57. The sun turns black, | earth sinks in the sea,
The hot stars down | from heaven are whirled;
Fierce grows the steam | and the life-feeding flame,
Till fire leaps high | about heaven itself.

59. Now do I see | the earth anew
Rise all green | from the waves again;
The cataracts fall, | and the eagle flies,
And fish he catches | beneath the cliffs.

60. The gods in Ithavoll | meet together,
Of the terrible girdler | of earth they talk,
And the mighty past | they call to mind,
And the ancient runes | of the Ruler of Gods.

61. In wondrous beauty | once again
Shall the golden tables | stand mid the grass,
Which the gods had owned | in the days of old,
. . . . . . . . . .

62. Then fields unsowed | bear ripened fruit,
All ills grow better, | and Baldr comes back;
Baldr and Hoth dwell | in Hropt's battle-hall,
And the mighty gods: | would you know yet more?

63. Then Hönir wins | the prophetic wand,
. . . . . . . . . .
And the sons of the brothers | of Tveggi abide
In Vindheim now: | would you know yet more?

64. More fair than the sun, | a hall I see,
Roofed with gold, | on Gimle it stands;
There shall the righteous | rulers dwell,
And happiness ever | there shall they have.

65. There comes on high, | all power to hold,
A mighty lord, | all lands he rules.
("Rule he orders, | and rights he fixes,
Laws he ordains | that ever shall live.")

66. From below the dragon | dark comes forth,
Nithhogg flying | from Nithafjoll;
The bodies of men on | his wings he bears,
The serpent bright: | but now must I sink.

Everyone can see here that the sun will turn black before the end. Also the stars will disappear out of sight.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Good vs bad???

I am confused. One of the earliest tenets I absorbed was that one learns to "see" through duality. There is no good or bad, virtue or evil. Duality is nothing more than a construct for us to experience our own ever changing perspectives. Duality is a way to categorize ourselves and others as well as our experiences into something meaningful which we call reality. In truth there is no need for such arbitrary judgments. Your thought?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by S1J1A1
Good vs bad???

I am confused. One of the earliest tenets I absorbed was that one learns to "see" through duality. There is no good or bad, virtue or evil. Duality is nothing more than a construct for us to experience our own ever changing perspectives. Duality is a way to categorize ourselves and others as well as our experiences into something meaningful which we call reality. In truth there is no need for such arbitrary judgments. Your thought?

What I believe is that every human being walking has two parts inside of him, one part is the virtue part which is good, benevolent and compassionate. It has high frequency and is referred to as his white substance by religion.

The second part of you is comprised of karma which is the opposite to virtue and is comprised of post-natal bad thoughts, notions, emotions and desires.

I believe the target of every self-cultivator or good person is to transform his karmic self into his virtuous self. In the end he will only be virtue and have no karma. He wil be always happy no matter what. He will have no problem when this world wil be rectified.

Of course your karmic part will oppose you and you will not achieve tranquillity in meditation etc.

After you get a Master and believe in him and his theory he will transform virtue into Gong as you improve your xinxing(comprised of virtue, tolerance, forbearance, compassion, endurance etc). Finally your level will be very high and you will be able to do things other people can not do.

In short summary this is what I believe.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join