It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction - who will make it and not...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
My scientific theory regarding the near future is simple and it represents my current level of understanding at my current level of self-cultivation.

This world has already been rectified to an extent of at least 95%. The Lord of all lords is doing this for us and he is cleaning the staircase from high to low.

What do I mean?

I mean that all higher dimensions already have been rectified and raised up in frequency. A higher dimension is a dimension which is more microscopic than ours here(ie the heavens mentioned in religion). The higher dimension the bigger it is for the beings inhabiting it, since there are so many more particles there.

What remains to be rectified are the lowest dimensions down to the one we can see with our normal eyes. The frequency increase is spread through the dimensions like a sort of vibration spreading from smaller to bigger particles. Imagine a sphere with lots of small spheres inside vibrating faster and faster, finally the bigger sphere will break up into smaller spheres and they will vibrate at a higher rate than the previous big sphere did.

Who will survive and who will be eliminated when the frequency shift arrives in our dimension?

According to prophecies and religions good people will survive and bad people will be eliminated.

How does that coincide with science?

Imagine you have two kinds of substances, one substance which is called virtue and one substance which is called karma.

Each one is born different and each one lives and acts differently in his life. Accrueing virtue is done by suffering and doing good deeds, karma is accrued by doing the opposite.

Interaction between people always play out with these substances changing places. If you hit someone hard on his nose you give him a piece of your virtue and he returns some of his karma to you in exchange, a double-loss for the attacker.

Imagine now that virtue is a fine-grained high frequency substance and karma is a low-frequency substance made up by bigger particles.

What happens when the frequency shift arrives into our dimension is the following:

Let´s say a person has 90% karma and 10% virtue. When the high-frequency arrives here the karma particles will be disintegrated into smaller particles. As that happens the person experiencing this will die immediately since he disintegrates up to 90%.

Let´s say a person has 90% virtue and 10% karma. He will suffer a bit like from a flu or cold but he will definitely not die since 90% of him is untouched.

Where is the "karma limit" for survival? I don´t know...

This is actually a reasonable explanation and it means NOBODY can escape the frequency shift. Rich or poor, clever or stupid does not matter, everyone will be treated the same. Only a kind heart and clean mind will be important.

Anyone who realizes this situation now has the chance to start cultivating oneself and improve before this happens(my personal guess is this instant catastrophe will happen in 2019 and then the good people remaining will use seven years of suffering to eliminate all their karma).

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I admire your ambition in understanding the cosmos. It is a subject of which I am fond also. Although I cannot truthfully confirm or deny anything that you have written, I would like to me a few suggestions for further thinking.

First, I would not assume that anything exists that you cannot directly observe or deduce. This includes alternate dimensions, ethereal substances, and even religious figures. I understand that the ramifications of these things are quite interesting, however, at this time, their existence (and the evidence that supposedly supports it) is conjecture at best. To the degree that we jump to conclusions without thoroughly examining an issue we will be fooled.

We must not guess haphazardly!

Second, beyond intelligently confirming the existence of certain things, ensure that you thoroughly understand the mechanism by which its interactions occur. Again, we must not make assumptions based on how we would like things to be.

A good test of whether or not you understand a specific mechanism, is whether or not you can communicate about it understandably to another human being without "forcing" any of the pieces into place.

There is much about this universe that we do not understand, however, we need to approach it intelligently and realistically. I understand that the desire to "leap ahead" to conclusions of magnitude is great, but when we run off into the dark instead of carefully placing one foot in front of the other we never end up where we want to be.

I can discern much about your personality from subtle clues that you have given; my last bit of advice would be to not let your personal inclinations and experiences drive you to desire a specific outcome to your thinking.

Man is fond of reaching the conclusions that agree with what he already thinks. Although you have expanded the scope of your thinking, don't fall into the same trap of thinking that has plagued us for millennia.

You have my best wishes.

Shane

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

I'd really like to know what you mean by "frequency"?

Line 2

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jokei
reply to post by Gaussq

Line 2

A made up thing by esoteric new age nutjobs.
You know, it sounds so "mystical" - yeah, da "frequenzy" monnn. The "vibrations", "higher planes of consciousness", "positive/light energy". All made up stuff by people with scientific half-knowledge (or no knowledge at all, most likely...) a lot of time in their hands, and with access to some "good" stuff ...

And no, I know the theories about a multidimensional universe, etcetera ... but this is not the stuff those people talk about.

They say things like "a SHIFT will happen", e.g. in 2012, a "jump" to a higher plane of consciousness and stuff.

But the point is this: they only SAY that, they do not offer any proof whatsoever, just a bulk of text which you won't be any smarter after having read it all ...

[edit on 6/28/2010 by skajkingdom]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I was working on a rectifier recently, and I believe my frequency is still the same.

Does this mean I'm screwed?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

reply to post by Gaussq

Line 2

By frequency I mean how fast the particles vibrate. The more microscopic particle the higher frequency they have. In physics you learn the connection between size and frequency of different particles. Ie a photon has a very high frequency compared to planet earth.

That means the molecules of this dimensions will be disintegrated when the next higher dimensions disintegrate, like a big sphere with many small balls inside, if the balls inside disintegrate into more small particles the big sphere will break down into many small sphere to cover all the new smaller balls.

Hence in the prophecies we see that the sun will first be shut down and become invisible, then the moon will be dark and then we will disintegrate into smaller particles. That is because we are not exactly in the same dimensions and hence the rectification will happen succcessively.

Those people or beings who are bad and hence low-freq(with a lot of karma wrapped around their tiny virtue) will disintegrate and die instantaneously.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by skajkingdom

reply to post by Gaussq

But the point is this: they only SAY that, they do not offer any proof whatsoever, just a bulk of text which you won't be any smarter after having read it all ...

You ever considerred looking inside of yourself for truth or "proof"? Why do you think Buddhist monks spend their whole life meditating? Explain it for us please. You can not explain it other than by saying they are insane...

Buddhist monks are looking for truth inside of themselves and they open their third eye, they see real truth from higher dimensions that you only able to see when you are able to go into the void.

These "truths" will never be accepted by everyday people who are just walking straight ahead with all kinds of attachments turned on so they are completely blinded by modern noise and karma wrapped around them. I tell you what I think, the future will be quiet, peaceful and fantastic, it is only sad that so few westerners want to go there.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Hello, Gaussq. I always read predictions, mostly because some of them are really funny. What struck me about yours is this, you seem to have open eyes when it comes to other dimensions of time and space, and you know that everything is basic frequencies. And yet, with all this knowledge, you still desire a "Lord of all lords" to up there somewhere, deciding your fate along with everyone else's?

I too know about the Karmic Effect, and about a thing I call "Family Karma," which visits things on sons and daughters of the one who gained the Karma, whether light or dark.
I believe there will come a time, a moment if you will, when some sort of even, cosmic or otherwise, when all life on the planet will suddenly be yanked into the World of Spirit. One minute we will all be living and breathing, the next we will not need to breathe. Here is the scenario that I can see happening, take it for what it's worth, I am not making a prediction here.

Those whom have gained much knowledge, both in this life and the ones shorty before, and having learned how to form a Merkaba will ascend to a Higher Plane of Existence, a higher frequency place. I am aware of at least 10 dimensions, this being the 3rd. we all live in now. The Pleiadians are 5th dimensional beings, and those who provided our spiritual essence, the Sirians, are 7th dimensional beings. I believe, just like the Kabbalah Tree of Life, that the most highest planes are reserved for the Ultimate Creator, and the other Creators who have ascended to that point, provided they haven't yet left to create their own universes and worlds.
The Ten Sefirot of the Kabbalah

The Sirian Revelations - Channeled Teachings for the Awakening of Earth

Getting on, the Hybrids who are living here will be picked up and returned home. I am not real clear what will happen to the devout, for their beliefs are so confused and based on myths and fables like they are. I saw in a vision once a large group of Christians in Spirit form, wildly circling the inside of the Church where they had been trapped, and each was being tortured by their own personal demons. I really hope a thing like that doesn't happen. Most will be gathered by the Soul Tower, and fed through the machinery and back into human bodies. I have come to believe that Earth re-creates itself in just 7 Earth days, and most likely destroys itself in as many days.

For right now, folks, we are all trapped in the Devil's Garden, Earth in the 3rd dimension.
I believe certain ETs came here and discovered the life/death machinery. The altered it, and began to control that which is our Souls, and the Collective Soul that is all of us. We are tamed, as it were, like a tiger in a cage. Some ETs, like the Grays, for instance, are trying to further their own species, for they are dying off, cannot reproduce, and the ones who created them originally are long dead. Some ETs are all about controlling us, having control of our spiritual nature. I quote from The Terra Papers

The Story of Man’s Creation
In our galaxy are billions of Star Beings. Humanoid races are the rule, not the exception. These races descended from many life forms: reptiles, insects, dinosaurs, birds and other life forms mankind cannot begin to imagine.

One of the oldest Star Races in this sector of the universe is the reptilian Ari-An which descended from dinosaur ancestors in the star system of Orion. Ruled by Queens, they created the most powerful empire in this galaxy. Ari-An warriors were unmatched for ferocity and bravery, and the Ari-An Empire was unmatched in power and size.

Millions of years of countless battles had allowed this Empire to develop advanced war strategies. Among these, the Ari-An practiced "conditioning" or "reprogramming" to control conquered populations and make them assets rather than liabilities. Enemies became obedient servants of the reptilian queens’ throne. In this way, the Ari-Ans eliminated resistance.

An unexpected evolution of another race in the star system Sirius posed a threat to the Ari-An Empire. Though not as old or as advanced as the reptilians, the warriors of the Kanus Empire, a doglike race (similar to wolves) made up for any lack with their fierceness. Even the most disciplined of the Ari-An warriors feared these vicious and barbaric Sirian warriors, who stopped to devour the flesh of their enemies on the battlefield.

Rapid advancement of the Sirian warriors threatened the very existence of the Ari-An Empire. As a result, the queens approached the Sirian kings to offer an alliance. A treaty was agreed upon that delineated which sectors of the galaxy each empire was to rule and, for a time, the warriors of both empires fought side-by-side.

With the birth of a new star system was born, the Sirian King was quick to claim it. As the Sirians began to exploit its resources, this new system became an outpost for both the Ari-An and Sirian Empires, and the power and wealth for both continued to grow. But eventually war broke out again, this time among rival Sirian kings. In the end, Ari-An forces joined King An. Entire worlds held by the opposition were totally destroyed, including their moons and colonies.

Much later, King An sent his son Prince Ea and daughter, Princess Nin-Hur-Sag (both genetic scientists) to rebuild the destroyed world of Eridu and once again tap into the valuable and much needed resources found there. They successfully restored the atmosphere; refilled the seas with life; recreated plants, trees and flowers; and hybridized many different kinds of creatures. The planet Eridu (Earth) was reborn.

New creatures were produced to inhabit the planet. One such creature, Apa-Mus, was an ape-beast hybrid whose only purpose was to serve and to slave in the fields and mines. But this beast was different from the others. It could understand orders and could communicate. Princess Nin-Hur-Sag had genetically engineered the ape-beast hybrid by using her own DNA. The beast grew in intelligence and began to teach his own quickly multiplying offspring.

When another species of genetically engineered workers -- underground - dwelling Sheti Lizards, revolted and seized power, the ruling Star Beings fled from the planet. With the opposition out of the way, the Sheti used mind-control and programming techniques they learned from their masters to alter the memories of the remaining Star Being descendants. Mankind’s knowledge of Star Beings was replaced with myths and legends.

Sheti dominance has been and continues to be challenged by many other star races attempting to regain control of Earth -- and mankind -- for their own purposes. The struggle for power goes on.

Overthrow Attempts -- Past, Present and Future
The reptilian Ari-An race has made several attempts to overthrow the present power on Earth. In the early 20th century, the world-wide Aryan movement nearly succeeded in conquering the entire "docile" world. If, as the author suggests, they are continuing in their efforts, new movements in the supremacy groups will appear. Reptiles will appear in all aspects of the media as friendly or heroic beings, fighting on man’s behalf. Reptilian superheroes will become children’s role models.

Religious uprisings have been staged throughout Earth’s history by the Sirians. The Inquisition, the Papal Wars, the numerous "Messiahs" and the "Miracle Sightings" were engineered by them to bring mankind back into their influence. If they, too, are trying to take over the Earth as the author suggests, then a return to fundamentalism will also occur, as will the increasing appearance of angels and miraculous occurrences.

Patterns show on-going efforts to direct the people of Planet Earth and also predict upcoming events: Mankind will soon be surrounded with images of asteroids and falling fiery comets. Black pigs will be seen everywhere as will angelic figures and miracles. Dinosaurs will become children’s heroes and violence will be the foundation of their play. New airborne diseases, immune to existing treatments, will surface. NASA will be rendered weak and impotent, if not terminated.

A galactic war of conquest rages over our heads. Earth -- and Man -- are the prize.

Source

I believe that only when each one of us becomes the Master, as in Martial Arts, then and only then can we ascend. We must stop visualizing a perceived deity that we have wholly made up and truly see the Divine Within.

I myself am ready to ascend. I have lived here on Earth for a great many lifetimes, and have learned many things, and had a vast experience here, all told. I know how to instantly form a Merkaba, which serves to contain my memories and personality, and I have a completely open mind and eyes when it comes to ascension. Thank you for posting, you made me think, and that is a good thing.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Excellent, thankyou for your reply, much appreciated - I thought that was what you meant, but just wanted some clarification.

Could you give us an idea of the frequency ranges of the different types of karma, the best point of reference for me to understand this would be things Hz Khz etc.

This might be a bit cheeky, but perhaps some good and easy to understand examples - for us all - might be people like:

Bush Jr
Obama
Dolly Parton

Some people that we'd all recognise.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Thanks for your reply, seems like you have travelled some distance to reach your current level of insight and wisdom. About the "Lord of all Lords" he is called "Lord Buddha", "the holy king of the wheel" and the "Laughing Buddha" etc in Buddhism.

It is said he is coming here when the Udumbara flowers are seen blossoming again on earth. They are now found in many countries since 1997..... I will post that prophecy in a separate thread.

I self-cultivate in Falun Gong and you may PM me to get some details. Falun Gong means you are cultivating immortality so you are right on track there too. How did Jesus, Buddha and Lao Zi reach their astronomic levels? The cultivated body and mind and started out as everyday people with extremely good inborn quality.

Christianity is just ridiculous when they say belief is enough to reach the heavens. Your actions count for everything and words for nothing when speaking about reaching the heavens.

Emmanuel Swedenborg put it very nicely and he also predicted Falun Gong, the CCP persecution of Falun Gong and Master Li Hongzhi´s arrival very accurately.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I agree with you in principal,this is how we will judge ourselves,it is also how you will find out if you can get on an evacuation ship before a coming global event of the bad type.Only good go,not bad.

Did you mention that even a murderer can change their ability to absorb frequency changes?But someone who has never broken one of mans laws and percieves themselves to be in good standing may have little virtue---JUST NO CRIMINAL RECORD.And be toast.

We judge ourselves,no one else is qualified.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Hi there, well I can not put the exact freqs of different types of karma(sickness karma, thought karma etc). I guess one must reach a very high level to be able to pinpoint these freqs and I am not at that level yet.

Furthermore, the virtue of different people have different freqs too. The higher original status the higher frequency and brightness of his virtue. I know a five year old kid with good or even very good inborn quality. His virtue seems much better quality(hence freq and brightness of aura) than most other whities and hence he can raise his level very fast, inconceivable for most white people I would say.

About those famous people I can not say anything. However, I believe you can listen to reverse speech of them and deduct your own opinion about the general situation for these people.

In fact I also believe there are many people that look human but are not at all human anymore, only superficially they look human. If their primordial spirit was killed when inviting a demon they are bound to be incarnated demons. I believe these demons will be wiped out as soon as the frequency shift arrives in this dimension.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by Gaussq]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Hi there, I believe "the ship" I am referring to is a ship with destination "Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance" in all your acts in your daily life. Consider others first in everything you do, take some suffering and try to improve your character. As you go along like this you will improve day by day and finally rise up to consummation of your original status.

All of those things are examples of what I do in my self-cultivation in Falun Gong.

Yes, a murderer may improve and make it and a president may be toast.. Depends on their heart and minds.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
what do you think will happen in the next two years? why is 2019 the time for the energy shift.

i would just like to hear your own personal opinion on the matter.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Hi there,

I believe in 2019 since many prophecies(incl. Nostradamus) said the persecution would last for exactly 20 years(1999-07-20 was the start date of the persectuion of Falun Gong in China).

Then will follow 7 years for the remaining people to suffer and eliminate their karma before the new era or higher frequency world begins. Just like the prophets and the bible have it.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Sorry, but I'm reading that as a very evasive answer, the sort often brought to the masses by politicians attempting to obfuscate truth or a lack of knowledge.

Do you actually have any insight or knowledge into what you're talking about?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

I told you my level is not high enough to pinpoint the karma freqs. In self-cultivation you may be in the dark seeing nothing, semi-locked or unlocked. Only unlocked people can see everything.

About the famous people I can´t tell you anything more specific here. Call it a lack of knowledge or a privacy issue if you like. The famous people are not part of this thread.

The future is what we discuss here.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by skajkingdom

A made up thing by esoteric new age nutjobs. You know, it sounds so "mystical" - yeah, da "frequenzy" monnn. The "vibrations", "higher planes of consciousness", "positive/light energy". All made up stuff by people with scientific half-knowledge (or no knowledge at all, most likely...) a lot of time in their hands, and with access to some "good" stuff ...

Ig-no-rant.

I feel sorry for you," monnn".

You do know that positive and negative energy do exist, right? Just the same as you can feel 'bad vibes' from a person- you would say the person gives off bad energy. It's not some made up mumbo-jumbo like you make it out to be. There is more to life than meets the eye...

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gaussq
reply to post by jokei

I told you my level is not high enough to pinpoint the karma freqs. In self-cultivation you may be in the dark seeing nothing, semi-locked or unlocked. Only unlocked people can see everything.

Not even a rough ballpark idea? Maybe do some research into audio frequency, that might help you understand. You're seemingly talking about something you totally don't understand, which gives (me) the impression this thread is just nonsense.

Will you be trying to learn about this in the future?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Mod please erase.

A lot of trolls on this bridge and I'm turning back on this one.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by ofhumandescent]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join