It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Bases, Ritual Abuse and Mind Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Here is another mk ultra style account I came across today.

Highly Disturbing allegations and claims involving Ritual Child Abuse, Aliens, Mind Control, UFOs, Secret bases in Somerset. Super Soldiers, MI6 and more.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
i dont know what to make of this really. entertaining but i cant help but take this with a pinch of salt. i mean hulking up and jumping out of aircraft at a feww hundered feet? i want to look into more of theis storys as i do belive our goverments are creating super soldiers and we know a little bit about mind control. thanks for posting this whats your thoughts on this?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Im sorry im gonna go ahead and say this guy is suffering from some sort of mental illness or an extremely overactive imagination..

theres way to many old comic book referances besides "hulking up"
i actually watched this ENTIRE video last night because i had nothing better to do(sad but true). If this was an art school project it probably would have gotten an A+.

his research mostly consists of going to google and youtube..at least thats the impression i get..

i really cant imagine what his "notes" look like..the picture he drew of the stargate worm in his back was definately a good chuckle for me..

all in all

fake imo but worth watching for entertainment value if you have LOTSA free time....

~meathead

[edit on 29-6-2010 by Mike Stivic]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
and im sorry i really wasnt buying the test they did with that meter either.. i mean they never showed you his front side during it and he could have been holding something in his hand and moving it around his chest and abdomin to cause a false reading...lol or i could be over thinking it and they just rigged the meter?? lol

~meathead

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mike Stivic
Im sorry im gonna go ahead and say this guy is suffering from some sort of mental illness or an extremely overactive imagination..

"some sort of mental illness"?

At least you admit you have no idea what is happening here. This stuff happens all the time, but people don't realise it because their lives are much more cosier if they pretend evil doesn't exist. The elite are the ones behind it, not some small group.

This is Ted gunderson, former head of FBI Los Angeles talking about how the CIA traffics children for this kind of thing.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by Mike Stivic

"some sort of mental illness"?

At least you admit you have no idea what is happening here. This stuff happens all the time, but people don't realise it because their lives are much more cosier if they pretend evil doesn't exist. The elite are the ones behind it, not some small group.

This is Ted gunderson, former head of FBI Los Angeles talking about how the CIA traffics children for this kind of thing.

Thank you!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
NuclearPaul,

I am not saying and never said that child trafficing and the like do not exist. On the contrary i think its a huge problem.

i gave my opinion on this particular case, and you insulted me insinuating i live in a cozy little world where these things dont happen..basicaly calling me delusional..

did i discredit ted gunderson? No...heck i dont think i mentioned his name or implied anything about him

did i say there are not mkultra/ supersoldier programs in existance now or previously ? No i never stated that at all

Did i gave MY opinion on this case, in a discussion on this particular video..? yes indeed

did you watch the video posted by the OP? the entire thing? just wondering if you did what made you think this guy is credible?

respectfully yours,

~meathead

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Ok i have way too much time on my hands and watched all of this only to regret it here is why.

I should start off by saying that it do believe in the existence of MK-Ultra however this video I think is perhaps taking advantage of this poor guy. The child abuse scandal that he talks about really did go on however I think it has left him mentally ill, he says for example that he developed dissociative identity disorder and that he has post traumatic stress disorder as well as that he has been seen by a psycharitarist. It is my opinion that he truly believes what he is saying due to his mental illness, these fantasies are mostly based around sci-fi and comic book characters. Throughout this interview there are numerous references to comic books and sci-fi such as when his is talking about “Hulking out” and going through “star gates”.

Numerous time the interviewer has to correct what he is say especially when it come to his “dad”. The part about the MI6 connection to the family sounds very much like the MK-Ultra story for Frank Olson. Another thread i picked up on throughout this video was that the intervener repeatedly corrects what he is saying or elaborates on it. Not the best journalism.

new topics

top topics

join