It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israelis begin probe of Gaza aid fleet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
"They will be hearing testimony from the prime minister (Benjamin Netanyahu), the defence minister (Ehud Barak) and the chief of staff (Gabi Ashkenazi) first, and after that they will decide what other information they need," he said.

The panel will include two international observers - Northern Ireland's Nobel Peace Prize laureate David Trimble and Ken Watkin, former judge advocate general of the Canadian military.

The probe committee has been dismissed by Turkey, which has said Israel was incapable of being "impartial", and by the Palestinians who said it did not comply with UN calls for a "credible, impartial investigation".

news.ninemsn.com.au...

I have nothing to add...It will be what Israel wants it to be..

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
During operation Cast Lead the Israelis said they would conduct inquiries into a number of incidents. I never heard of any Israeli being held accountable for anything. And that despite international findings of crimes against humanity. So what is the point of Israel holding these inquiries, they are clearly incapable of coming to a correct conclusion.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Totally agree..I'm actually tired of commenting on Israel'

All has been said and sides are already taken..

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I hope they investigate the obvious fakery in the video released by the IDF, apparently some of the Flotilla activists were able to walk through solid metal...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
As usual.. No full and impartial investigation by nuetral parties.. Leaving isreal to commit more war crimes and crimes against humanity.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
it will be a white wash and i think we have already seen all we need from the leaked footage and if they want to come clean then they should relase all the sezied news footage and let it speak for it's self.

They are playing for time whilst the world has moved on from the paint ball story after shooting at the ships before anyone landed.

Zionists can buy all the media in the world except whats on the internet and this is were serious news reader now go.

top topics

join