It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korea accuses U.S. of bringing heavy arms into truce village

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   

N. Korea accuses U.S. of bringing heavy arms into truce village

english.yonhapnews.co.kr

North Korea accused the United States Monday of bringing "heavy weapons" into their truce village at the Demilitarized Zone, warning of strong military measures if they are not quickly withdrawn.

"The U.S. forces side introduced those weapons at around 7:25 a.m. on June 26," the North's Panmunjom Mission said in a message cited by the official Korean Central News Agency (KCNA). "The introduction of heavy weapons to the area around the conference hall where armed forces of both sides stand in acute confrontation is a premeditated provocation aimed to spark off a serious military conflict."
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 28-6-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Is this real or made up by North Korea? After all, lots of people, me included, think that the sinking of the SK ship was a false-flag to start war...

It seems it wasn't enough.

Also...
N. Korea says it will bolster nuclear deterrent in a 'newly developed way'

North Korea said Monday it will bolster its nuclear arsenal "in a newly developed way" to counter what it calls U.S. hostile policy and military threats toward the communist nation.

Me thinks it's either... nuclear artillery or multi-stage nuclear weapons? Multi-stage fusion nuclear weapons means they can go in the megatons range.

With normal fission bombs, they can only reach a maximum of a few dozen kt. With fusion bombs, a maximum of 400kt-1Megaton... and with multi-stage fusion bombs, they can reach practically unlimited yield. The 50 Megatons Tsar bomb was a multi-stage fusion bomb.

english.yonhapnews.co.kr
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I think North Korea are trying to stir up trouble. They are baiting the US hoping for a bite.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ovenden

If the OPs source is correct it looks like the US is the one doing the baiting.

That would be obvious even to a child...

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

Wow such hate! Calm down. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I was just drawing on past accusations and claims North korea have thrown around...even a child could interpret that

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Ok, N Korea and US.

Here is a statement to all the boys flexing their muscles.

I do not care who brought that rubbish in.

Can't you see that all this killing is the end of the human race, and neither of you will win?

Honestly, it is like coping with kids.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ovenden

How is it hate?

He's not wrong.

The US very obviously is trying to start a 3 front war against Iran, North Korea and Venezuela.

It's been happening for ages now we've been watching it unfold here on ATS for months.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

Very well put! Couldn't have said it better myself.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ovenden

Sorry if you took it as directed at you...

I'm just saying that "IF" the US is gathering heavy equipment in a neutral town on the border then it is definetly the US doing the baiting...

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
It's really unfortunate there isn't more detail to this story.

I'd be very interested to find out what a place like North Korea considered "Heavy" weapons considering their lack of much knowledge of the outside world.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Reuters

North Korea warned of military action against South Korea and the United States Monday, claiming the allied forces had brought "heavy weapons" into the DMZ truce village of Panmunjom.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
NK says alot of things. Either they produce some evidence - like even a simple photograph of these purported 'heavy weapons' being installed - or it's just yet another example of the aggressor (NK) pretending to be the victim, in my opinion.

Yawn.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
First troops in Azerbaijan and Israeli planes parked in Georgia and Saudi Arabia. Before that a carrier fleet of 12+4 ships entered the region, and a few months previously 400 bunker busters were delivered to Diego Garcia. Now the final pieces are being moved into Korea for the first great war of the 21st century that the bankers are going to plunge the world into to distract a restless and angry populace.

Or, N.Korea are playing a propaganda game. Very bad, either way.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Living on the n.west coast i sure would not like to see anything like a nuclear event of any sort occur either over there...or possibly an EMP attack by NK? or whatever(a nuked Anchorage?).....The possibilities for the mass deaths of millions with many long and painful after effects for billions....This kind of cowboy diplomacy is not wise on either side....
NK is so small it would be like flicking a fly if the US gets a chance to go nuclear...
Yet those freaking fanatics over there seem to have little regard for their own people almost like they WANT to go out in a blaze of glory or something akin to that.
It is extremely possible to imagine a dozen or more scenarios where a NK special ops force of a very small number could concievably get close enough to the continent to launch something......So what if they only think of six?
Its still an ugly train of thought.....
How much longer will the world be held hostage to either of these two beligerants?
It seems as if these situations are kept just under a boil and heated up for effect just when something else bigger may be happening...
I dont want to believe that most of the world leaders in govt business and services are actually sociopaths but holy crap...!whew!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

Yep and today, for the first time EVER they said the word ECONOMIC DEPRESSION in the MSM.

RBS is saying the whole economy is about to crash again and the FED is about to print TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS.

Coincidence? I THINK NOT.

The whole world is about to DOUBLE DIP into depression and finally realize it... Just before, or moments after this happens, WAR WITH IRAN AND NORTH KOREA WILL START.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by john124
First troops in Azerbaijan and Israeli planes parked in Georgia and Saudi Arabia. Before that a carrier fleet of 12+4 ships entered the region, and a few months previously 400 bunker busters were delivered to Diego Garcia. Now the final pieces are being moved into Korea for the first great war of the 21st century that the bankers are going to plunge the world into to distract a restless and angry populace.

Or, N.Korea are playing a propaganda game. Very bad, either way.

Well said.Looks like they are gearing up for something big,hell they even warn us in the newspapers:

A 'Doomsday' moment will take place in 2014 - and will determine whether the 21st century is full of violence and poverty or will be peaceful and prosperous, according to a Cambridge University professor. In the last 500 years there has been a cataclysmic 'Great Event' of international significance at the start of each century, he claims. Occurring in the middle of the second decade of each century, they include events which sparked wars, religious conflict and brought peace.

Professor Nicholas Boyle of Cambridge University, who carried out the research, has pinpointed the global financial crisis as the trigger for the next 'Great Event'. And he claims the U.S., with its waning economic influence but unrivalled military power, holds the key to determining the course and character of the next 90 years

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Also this is lil Kims sons "test period"-hes being run in so to speak,and watched by his ailing father and the generals.
It seems they like his agressiveness.

NK could end up being the fuse which ignites the Iran US war,if they plan it well...a helped along shipment of NK uranium sailing to iran would be easy enough to make the corporate media swallow...

Job done, WWIII(or is it 4) begins.

Great...seems like TPTB are itching for something big to go down...

Lets hope there's enough of us left at the end of it to hold the bastards accountable for burning down civilisation as we know it.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Did anyone catch this strange coincidence?

www.reuters.com...

China seems to want to be at the ready as well. Seems strange that all these countries will be performing live fire exercises all at once and all in the same region.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
if kim had half a brain he could waltz right into south korea right now and theres not a damn thing the us could do.

we neither have to resources the manpower or the $$ to stop him..

glad that dude is a moron:p

new topics

top topics

join