It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Original and complete Bible found?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I somehow doubt that Byrd will receive a reasonable reply.

I also tend to doubt that any documentations on their 7 tests for dating of the documents will be forthcoming.

Eric

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Well, after reading everything (or a lot of it), I'm awfully confused.

I read something about a team of linguists and a lot of money being used to analyze the texts -- but then another place says 70 elders of this group analyzed the texts. Did someone convert a whole tribe of anthropologists and linguists? Which one is right?

And the first part seemed to suggest that there's manuscripts -- originals -- but the web pages seem to say that someone took this ...uhm... language and wrote over the words for some names and then made something new out of it.

I'm confused. I hope they'll come back and sort it out.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by EricD
I somehow doubt that Byrd will receive a reasonable reply.

Agreed.

I also tend to doubt that any documentations on their 7 tests for dating of the documents will be forthcoming.

If and when the members YAHUWAH SAVES and/or RaphAH do post the 7 carbon dating tests, I will fact check and scrutinize any and all documentation quite thoroughly. I am quite positive others will as well. I believe we shall get to the bottom of this quickly.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Vizzle]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Hmmmmmm. No responses yet to Byrd or documentation on their testing?

How very surprising.

Eric

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
This is an end of argument, no new Bible damnit. You choose what you'd believe and yoou still do if you're hanging on.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I have read through the thread and have heard a lot of different opinions concerning this new Scripture Translation. There are obviously those who don't believe in any Scripture pertaining to a Savior who offered His life for the payment of our spiritual debt as a result of our breaking the Spiritual Laws of Love (our Lawlessness) that emanates from the the Father. I respect their freedom to make that decision but to them I am not directing my following dialogue.
To those who are seekers and understand that written history and archeology confirm that the Scriptures pertaining to the Savior are supported to the degree that these stories are more probable than not, I have a question.

What do you call your Savior and His Father and what Scriptural manuscript copies support your belief? Do you even know? Have you ever looked for yourself?

I offer $1,000 to the first person who can prove to me from the Codex Sinaiticus ( www.codexsinaiticus.org ) or P46 or P45 or ANY Hebrew manuscript or ANY pre 1500 Koine Hellenic manuscript that the name "jesus", "jehovah" or the titles "christ", "the LORD", or "God" are accurate and true. You can go to this website chrles.multiply.com... and you have over 2,000 koine Hellenic manuscripts at your disposal to begin your search.

If you have no desire to seek out whether what you believe is supported by the manuscripts and therefore true then whatever your reasons for knocking the OSE1 Scriptures is meaningless.

Here is the point. The manuscripts available to us prove in themselves that we have inherited lies in 99% of the English translations that we have and are popular today . We don't even need a new find of ancient Scripture Manuscripts to prove this out. Only a real truth seeker will search these things out. Those who are more interested in man's established religions and running with the herd will just ignorantly spout there baseless opinion because that's what their pastor told them. It's easier to parrot and regurgitate what the catholic circe has deceptively perpetrated over the last 1700 years than to question everything and everyone.

If your "proof" for your belief is based on the king jimmy and most all current English translations then your opinion on the King's Covenant Translation and some new found manuscripts have ZERO merit. I am not saying that you have no value because you absolutely do. You are loved to death, literally, by the Father and Son. I am just saying that as far as empirical evidence is concerned there is ZERO support for "jesus, the LORD, christ, Holy, God, Church, cross, crucifixion" and more. Unfortunately though most people don't want to be confused with the facts. They want to run with the in crowd, maintain there social circles, keep their positions, keep their paychecks and would rather stay in deception then seek truth and admit they were deceived like the rest of us who put following the Father in Spirit and Truth have had to do. We had to repent of calling on a made up name and teaching the same lies that the catholic circe inserted into what is called "christendom".

Any truth seekers in here that want to truly seek truth? Or are there just parrots?

Baruwk hata BaShem YaHuWaH!

YaHuWchanan

edit on 15-9-2010 by YaHuWchanan because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2010 by YaHuWchanan because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2010 by YaHuWchanan because: spelling correction

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
That's a bet that can't be won.
English wasn't around then.

It is now.
I use english, plan to continue to do so.

YHWH ... the tetragrammeton translates into english as Jehovah, it has since the 13th century.

Your argument that the letter J wasn't around back then is valid. Of course the english language wasn't around back then either.

I still don't think the Creator is linguistically challenged. When I pray to Him, He knows I am speaking to Him.
When I speak to others and use that name, they know exactly who I am speaking of.
To me that is the most important part...When I say Jehovah, to whomever I speak to, almost all know I am using Gods personal name.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Is this thread back again? I thought it had already been debunked back a few months ago or was it a twin manuscript from Oklahoma?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
It is really funny how God freely gave not only his word, but his Son. Then greedy men turn around and try to make a fortune off of the words and they pimp Jesus like a common twenty dollar whore for worldly wealth and fame. Seek God in your heart. You do not need to pay anyone a dime to find him.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
What is the English form of the Osama Bin Ladin? What is the English form of Saddam Hussein? What is the English form of Yao Ming? What is the English form of Napoleon Bonaparte? What is the English form of Adolph Hitler? What is the English form of Benyamin NetanYaHuW? Why is Barack Obama's name Barack Obama in every country he goes to?
Because names get transcribed/transliterated and words get translated. The Father and Son have ONE NAME. In Acts 4:12 we are told that there is ONE NAME given to man by which we must be saved. That ONE NAME in Scripture that we are to believe in and confess is YaHuWaH YaHuWshuwa Mashiyach. I didn't make this up. This is what is written in the Hebrew Scriptures and the Koine Hellenic Scriptures.

"jehovah, jesus, joshua, God, LORD, christ" are not in one single manuscript.

What name do you call your children? What name do you call your boss? What name do you call your spouse? Names are a part of relationship. I am sure that if when you were making love to your spouse they wouldn't appreciate you calling them by a different name even though it is obvious that you are talking to them.

When you get your paycheck does it matter who's name is on it? Can they put your co-workers name on your check? Who's name is on the title of your car, house and insurance? Who's name is on your drivers license?

Names are important and are the first thing learned when beginning a friendship. I am sure you would never think that you could walk around calling everyone by whatever name you want to call them. According to your philosophy though, which is found no where in Scripture, as long as someone knows that you are talking to them you should be able to call them whatever name you want. Try this at home and try this at work. Of course, you wouldn't dare do this because it's disrespectful and arrogant. Yet even though you say you love the Father and the Son this is exactly what we have been taught by the catholic circe to do to the most important names in all of history...HIStory.

Baruwk hata BaShem YaHuWaH!

YaHuWchanan

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by YaHuWchanan

God/Holy Spirit....are nameless, not bounded to such things as limits of language.

Jesus had a name because he was a man, in the flesh.

When one can abandon the 'self/life of flesh' as Jesus did, they too are then not limited to a 'name'. His mind complex is bounded to a 'name'....but the Spirit with him, as the Spirit within you, is not.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by faceoff85

Hurry! Hurry, Hurry!

Order your copy today, before we run 'arrrt!

Normally sweetheart, you'd expect to pay a gazillion bucks for a qwwwaalit-ee piece o' work like this my daaarlin', but today, and today ONLY, you can get your genyUWhine, new AND improved, top notch qwwwwaalit-ee word of Gawwd, for ohhhnly $$$/£££ Cheeeep at 'alf the price, my luv.

Roll up - roll up, new bibles in limited supply...get 'em while they're hot, they're luuuurvely.

Form an orderly queue, no need to push ladies and gents, if we run 'aht, Me boy Dave will pop daarrn our printer mate's garage and whack off a few 'undred more copies for yaaaa.

Buy one naaah, and get one free - yeah, free! Today only.

Yup, one born EVERY minute.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Don't be duped. The first gospel wasn't even written till the 2nd century. There is a lot of forgeries coming out of Israel. These people have no problems taking your money, since they have a different religion.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
It strikes me that this "perfect Bible" is a translation. And I'll bet it won't reveal anything new. Wait until my edition comes along
Before I die, I will have atleast attempted to write my own version of the Beresjit aka Genesis and the Apocalypse of John aka Book of Revelation. And in my version of Revelation the number of the beast will be 616, and notes will explain how "Jesvs" the Latin translation of Yeshua equals 616 in Hebrew gematria. The beasts are the fairytales and fables which have been made to tell the story of this Jesus in such a way that the reader becomes completely unaware of obviously impossible obstacles in their sense of logic. "Jesus" is a magican and a zeromanzer a show full of signs and miracles, well, atleast miracles and wonders to the simple and the stupid. The more you know, the more you wish you didn't know. "Jesus" aka "the Beast" was wounded by a lance and died, and came back to life. Yeshua ha Meshiach on the other hand, survived death because God who is Love saved him. From his wound we were taught a trechnique of healing known to Roman soldiers and officers for ages. A rich devoted man with influence, a beloved widow with healing herbs, a Roman centurion with a sharp spear and surgical precision, a lesser Roman soldier with a sponge and a bucket of strong antisceptic vinegar ready to serve our Lord, all present at Golgatha/Calvary. When Yeshua gave up his spirit, he stopped breathing. The centurion by the foot of the cross, marvelled by Yeshua's last words, proclaims that Yeshua didn't deserve to die since he was innocent, upon which words he pierced Yeshua's thorax, allowing the condensated water mixed with blood out, together with releaving the built up positive air pressure inside the thorax hindering the lungs from functioning properly (the lungs are filled due to negative air pressure in the thorax due to contractions in the solar plexus). After cutting a hole in the thorax and the pressure inside has reached the desired level, the wet sponge is then placed as a valve upon the wound (another way is to use a cup with a fluid inside (holy grail anyone?), which must be regulated over a period of two to three days, until the lung is healed, but until then the thorax must be drained from time to time from condensated water and blood from wounds on the lung.

If you don't believe this, then think about this: Why did Mary Magdalena bring aloe and other healing herbs, oils and salve to the grave? You don't heal dead coarpses. Why didn't she rather bring embalment remedies, instead of medicine used to treat wounds? The truth is that thanks to Love who is our God, Jesjuah survived Golgatha/Calvary, leaving his enemies in limbo, and most of you guys in darkness, since you will rather listen to 1700 year old theological explanations (Origen et al) and interpretations, carried on till this day by priests, pastors, Sunday-school teachers and theological professors, -- instead of looking in to what is actually written and see what the texts reveal when you really understand what it is you have been reading. The Gospel isn't the story about life and death. It is the story of a wise son of God whose wisdom would change the way people lived, and make us believe that the impossible isn't impossible, but that in order to make the impossible possible it just takes time, cleverness, knowledge and a whole lotta love.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Yet still no carbon dating test results. How long will you completely ignore requests for sourcing your claims. You have said, as has your website, that the tests have been completed. Where are they? Please post a link for all of ATS to see, as they are not "googlable", i have tried a few times.

On a side note, is googlable even a word?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by octotom

The earliest book being Galatians which was written in AD 55 (if I'm remembering correctly).

Thessalonians was Paul's first epistle.

2nd

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by YaHuWchanan
I offer $1,000 to the first person who can prove to me from the Codex Sinaiticus ( www.codexsinaiticus.org ) or P46 or P45 or ANY Hebrew manuscript or ANY pre 1500 Koine Hellenic manuscript that the name "jesus", "jehovah" or the titles "christ", "the LORD", or "God" are accurate and true. You can go to this website chrles.multiply.com... and you have over 2,000 koine Hellenic manuscripts at your disposal to begin your search.

How about -- from the source you cite -- chrles.multiply.com... one of the oldest fragments of the Book of John. Scroll down the page to John 11:7. 8th word there is "ιουδ", which is "Jesus" in Greek (actually, "Jesus" is, as scholars know, the Anglicized version of the Hellenized word for Joshua/Yeshua/etc.) The name (written in Greek) also appears in John 11:8 (for those of you not familiar with translation notation, a bracket [like this] means missing letters or words are being added based on other translations.

P 45 is the same date as the Codex Sinaiticus.

Anyone else who wishes to search might like to use these tools:
catholic-resources.org...
www.blueletterbible.org...

Folks can find others. Note that the "new translators" apparently didn't speak to linguists and scholars who informed them about the prohibition (during the 1st-3rd centuries) of writing out the name of God (similar to Jews today) and who could show them textual proof of χς̅ meaning Christ. That particular notation-and-proof has been around for some 1700 years, I think... and if it's not "Christ" then the onus is on the ones rejecting χς̅ for "Christ" to explain the letters in context... both in stand alone words and when they are found within other words.

In any case, I found the Greek name for Jesus (which, as we all know, got changed when it hit the English language.) Others of you might like to try finding "God" or the other words in this challenge. It takes a bit of search to learn to read the alphabet since there are several forms of ancient Greek. But if you use resources and doublecheck the letters and are patient (I wrote down the "old form" and the "form seen in Blue Letter Bible - new form" to help my comparison), you can also find some counter examples.

There's 2,000 fragments and manuscripts. Happy hunting!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I purchased The Word of Yah, The Kings Covenant from The Original Scriptures. In their commentary of the translation they provide a dozen pictures of scrolls along with a documented 118 of 5700 sources from which they derive their findings. They site fragments from libraries and universities from all over the world. One picture shows the Septuagint using the Hebrew spelling for Yahuwah. I haven't verified it all but it is pretty convincing. After all the letter J [Jesus and Jehovah] is not part of Greek Hebrew or Latin but a 14 century adaptation

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Really, sir? What do you have to say about stigmatics? That they are liars or that it is all psychosomatic? Even the many liters of blood they bleed everyday without getting ill or dying? What about people who see apparitions on a cross?
edit on 19-12-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

Really, sir? What do you have to say about stigmatics? That they are liars or that it is all psychosomatic? Even the many liters of blood they bleed everyday without getting ill or dying? What about people who see apparitions on a cross?
edit on 19-12-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

I can say from a Psychological point of view that 'experiences' occur through a unconscious knowledge or image (like the story of Jesus on the cross or the image of the cross...or as many today feel they receive messages from aliens...they have a preconceived 'image' in the unconsciousness that the 'spirit or inner self' can use to bring a message or understanding to the surface of consciousness). A 'route or avenues' will be found for Spirit or higher self or even lower self....to bring forth a message/experience to the individual.....this explains why 2000 years ago many messages came to people in the image of a angel...but as the world gets more excited about aliens and less excited about angels...we see more images of aliens being used to bring a message. For a 'message' to be brought, a preconceived knowledge or image will be used that is in persons unconsciousness to bring the message.

Eastern mystics call such experiences the 'saintly' level of development and say that many westerners get stuck in this phase of development because the ego is very fulfilled with having a experience and this can cause them to not look beyond the experience and continue their growth of their soul, being stuck in the fact that they had a experience can fulfill their being enough.

It is really hard to weigh and measure why we have some experiences, for most of us have a hard time being really honest with ourselves in our desires and fears....which can mask or block the true message as it surfaces. As a image comes from or is used from the unconsciousness....the personal creativity and personal comfort levels of what a individuals belief is...can effect the message that comes. Sometimes it can take years to see the true message that came without the distortions of the personal creativity, personal desires and fears that can get in the way.

Just adding thoughts....
LV

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join