It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fraternizing with the Enemy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
This is such a microcosmic example of the game that is being played, but it's worth mentioning as the following two articles both appeared on the same day.

Pakistan's army chief and the head of the country's intelligence services are thought to have accompanied Haqqani to the talks, sources told Al Jazeera. Pakistan's intelligence and military officials have long been thought to foster close links with members of the Taliban and other militant groups working in Afghanistan.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

MSNBC SOURCE

The first three of an order totaling 18 American F-16 fighter jets arrived Saturday in Pakistan..

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

CNN SOURCE

For anyone who doesn't yet know, the game is rigged. They're playing all sides of every "conflict."

Raise your hand if you can see the strings.

Peace and love to all,

Namaste.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
But of course. Obviously our "enemy" runs the whole world. Those in control here are in control everywhere. If only everyone saw it, than they wouldn't be in control. Too bad the majority believes their lies. My ex believes the Gulf of Mexico will heal itself in 3 years. I try to explain even the simplest reasons why this simply is not possible, yet according to her I'm the one that's close minded for buying into the "media's depiction" of the whole thing as the "end of the world". I could've sworn the media was taking the other side of the fence, but apparently I'm wrong! The MSM has done such a good job that people are now believing the MSM are the fear-mongers and there is absolutely nothing to worry about because the media is just trying to scare us!!! Even though the media is down-playing this one like no other.

It's hopeless to try to change most peoples' minds. Just be you, know what you know, carry your share of the burden any way you can.

Remember that all these people you think are your friends, that don't believe the same as you, will be your enemies soon. When our knowledge becomes the enemy of the state, you better believe they're gonna listen to uncle sam when he says we must die. Save who you can and save your breath on the rest. Most people are so deep in consumerism they'll never fathom any other way.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Yes, our leaders are totally corrupt and the game is rigged.

It will be sorted out in our next existence.

People who do not believe that there is life after death may as well just give up now.

People who do believe at least still have hope.

join