It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Admitted CIA Agent Drug Addict Priest, Marcial Marciel, Accused of Raping His Own Sons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I don't even know where to start, this is crazy!

I just wonder how many more there are like him out there, that kill those who would out them or have their victims scared enough not to talk.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
apparently he wasn't cia. he jsut told that to his family for whatever reason. i didn't quite understand teh whole situation. apparently his son hardly ever saw the father at all and when he did see him he wasn't dressed as a priest.

i'd ask how people get away with things like that but i think the answer is just too depressing. i don't think i ever want to know how many children are abused by authority figures.

this guy lived his whole life as a rapist. jesus, we'll never even have a clue how many kids he raped. it's just so damn wrong.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I couldn't even get all the way through the video.
I threw up in my mouth a little bit.

How much longer will this go on? There has to be a universal push to expose these bastards at a grassroots level, so that all children know to watch out for it.

Catholicism has become synonymous with corruption, perversion and rape. Having an Italian background, I have many family members that were raised Catholic. I can't help but wonder...

[edit on 6/28/10 by Tharsis]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
This is absolutely disgusting!! There was something else reguarding the catholic church earlier, and I will state now as i did then, that this is a forbidden ritual abuse/sacrifice, that has been going on way to long in the church, not just catholic church but lots of churches worldwide.

I feel sorry for those people that have put years of their faith, in a religion that has done so much damage to their own. I am not a religious person, but I know that if I was and I found out that all this time these things were happening, upset, is the least of what I would be.

I hope that some of the religious people that may post on this thread realize that when things like this come forward, that this is where a lot of the anger towards religion come from, its not hate for the individual, but the confusion that comes from those that see this atrocity as something that cannot be swept under the rug, but the blind faith that sometimes comes from organized religion, when in fact we don't need someone to connect us to our creator, that's for us to decide and achieve ourselves. BTW this is my opinion, and though I know that everyone is not the same, its getting hard to even run away from the factors that come into play whether we like it or not.

I feel for these poor victims and hope that someday, all that have something to do with this will have to account for it some day.

Peace to you...

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Stuff like this really bugs me. I had to take a minute before writing a whole speech covered in #'s. People who abuse kids are the true scum of the earth. A good portion of people who are sexually abused have further problems or go on to abuse children themselves. Too bad he died, bastard should have had to rot for a while. Times like this I wish hell was real.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
i don't think there's any point in blaming the church. even if the church was destroyed pedophiles would still remain and band together one way or another. i think the only thing that can be done about it is to educate parents and children as much as possible.

the catholic church may be providing a great vehicle for abuse since they get so much trust from the community but i still don't see them as the problem. someone else would just grab up the pedophiles if the church disbanded. similar to how the us got the nazi scientists so that russia wouldn't.

this is a disgusting fact of life. it's odd how scientologists can say there's no such thing as mental disease when proof like this exists. (wow that was random)

new topics

top topics

join