It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hi im new and i think i have been abducted here is my story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
well i was dreaming and i was sliding down this tube that curved almost like a slide at a playground, and i came upon a room, a large room with a what seemed to me steel roof it had a tree in the middle and a small lake behind it as i stared at the tree this little guy was peaking at me from behind it, i saw he was holding a surgical knife, he approached me and from below me came long skinny hands that grabbed me and held me as the little guy took a large tube and stuck it in my throat, and black liquide came down through the tube into me i then woke up does this mean i was abducted?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
No this means you have to quit smoking before bedtime.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I don't think this means you were abducted. Perhaps you had a dream based on something you saw or read. Scary either way you look at it.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Yes you were abducted...
by a vivid imagination.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
You already said you were dreaming.. why would you think you were abducted?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ResidentEvil2Ps1

Welcome to ATS

Have you watched The Matrix lately? The black liquid, throat thing reminds me of that.

Do you feel it was a possible abduction based solely on the dream or are there others things involved?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Well you COULD have been abducted. Just sayin.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
You could have been abducted? I recently had a dream somewhat like this but without the aliens and I voluntarily took some pill?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
If you were abducted the tube wouldn't have been in you mouth...LOL

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Hey Im new here too and have many things to share, I was sleeping and dreaming one night and woke up really dazed as if I was still dreaming and my bed side light was on but the wires where cut and fizzing out, when I tryed to turn the light off I was paralyzed then saw a tall 6.7ft maybe man in the shadow in the corner of my room I made eye contact with it he wasn't human more a shadown man but when I when I did see him and tryed to scream he ran towards me covering my eyes and mouth, then I felt alot of pleasure but alot of fear I fell down what could only be described as being between falling down a rabbit hole like alice and being dug my own grave after that I woke up my bed side light was off when i switched it on the wires where fine, I kinda shrugged it off as a bad dream maybe sleep paralyse but it is the only time in my life Ive had a dream so messed up and so vivid it felt real, could have even been the ghosts in my parents 112 year old villa I have had two dreams of possesion but normally snapped out of them and waking.
[edit on 28-6-2010 by Steal7h]

[edit on 28-6-2010 by Steal7h]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I dont know if you know this, but having a "strange" dream doesn't mean you were abducted....

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ResidentEvil2Ps1

Ok, I can understand waking from a dream in a daze and thinking the dream was real. But you've gone to another level entirely. You recognize you were dreaming and your 1st thought is that you were abducted by aliens? Umm, that isn't normal. At all. If you had the dream and woke up with 30 feet of metal tubing coming out of your rectum and had various implants all over you I could understand it. But you had a dream with no physical affects and you think you were abducted.

My prediction is someone will come and abduct you very soon. And they will keep you in there spaceship under court ordered observation.

top topics

join